Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

you raped me, fairs fair

Locked Reply
- Thu, 23 May 2019 17:04:12 EST C5gbo9FN No.90240
File: 1558645452663.jpg -(10885B / 10.63KB, 420x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. you raped me, fairs fair
brain electrode interface
tracking blood flow to discern words
that MIT thing where you read the inner voice, oh yeah.This can be used remotely.

They have very sensitive scanning technology, down to viewing individual bacterium, and blood flow.

Would like some idea on how that could be done, so I could learn more about my situation

They put this electrical body suit around you that you can't see, as far as i'm concerned it's a net controlling your electrical impulses, they can make you move your body. They've tried to kill me multiple times with this technology, but don't worry, your free will will take over

the interface kind of hurts. you can usually tell it's happening because your lips will twitch, or hurt.

the violate innocent adults and children while accusing others of sex crimes. i've observed them pilot a 6 year old to utter a threat against me.

these machines are generally crewed by anyone they can get, just high school graduates, even drop outs. they are really stupid. they threaten stupid, they make up stupid lies, they do anything to destabilize you.

they've tried to take control of my body and force me to slam my head against an iron fireplace, but my freewill took over. they tried to make me slip in the shower. let me tell you, it is a very eerie thing to feel your own body controlled by someone else.

this is for my niece, who they violated, and for the boy i knew from ireland, who they violated.

this is for all the people they violated.
>>
Isabella Secklestone - Thu, 23 May 2019 18:41:04 EST K4kjRE60 No.90241 Reply
I don't think that we have the technology to use BCI remotely yet. That level of electromagnetic sensitivity through air would be nearly impossible, especially with all of the wifi, Bluetooth, and rampant radio waves traveling through the air constantly in the modern world.
>>
Cedric Snodhood - Thu, 23 May 2019 18:51:01 EST F67H+EWi No.90242 Reply
>>90240
>>90241
They’re attempting to and have phamelogically tortured me and threaten to only leave me alone if I get pills which I believe will main who I am and they e lied about everything so far also just reminding you all that this is strictly illegal according to two lawyers with every story they’ve came up with
>>
Eliza Greenfoot - Fri, 24 May 2019 03:14:28 EST K4kjRE60 No.90244 Reply
>>90243
That doesn't make any sense. Why would creating more electromagnetic interference make things any easier/better?
>>
Reuben Clodgeman - Fri, 24 May 2019 09:31:17 EST MrlcE5A3 No.90245 Reply
>>90240
>>90242
>>90243
>>90244
I checked with another attorney and non of this is legal and I am competent according to 6 different medical opinions therefore illegal and they’re framing me right now to get away with it.
>>
A_Wizard !cMZsY.BCnU!!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 24 May 2019 12:04:24 EST L/ue6Tjr No.90246 Reply
>>90244
Anon, interference isn't on a broad spectrum like that, unless you're dealing with large scale electrical discharges or with someone using a very big antenna. 5g cuts through that, and into OP's faggotry directly.
>>
Michael - Sat, 25 May 2019 15:50:18 EST C5gbo9FN No.90248 Reply
>>90244
They use frequencies not involved with normal traffic.

I have observed interference between the brain interface and local technology, like lights flickering, and computer screens.

It all obeys the inverse square law, but it's certainly not magic
>>
A_Wizard !cMZsY.BCnU!!vVWR8L52 - Sun, 26 May 2019 03:51:20 EST L/ue6Tjr No.90251 Reply
>>90248
>not magic
As if you're qualified to make that statement.
>>
James Randi - Tue, 28 May 2019 03:43:04 EST Q3DcI+br No.90264 Reply
This is a mental health issue.
100% Not poking fun.
Think about it, how could they make an invisible suit?
The energy required to make even an atom invisible is insane.
So if they put an invisible suit to control your body on you....it would cost trillions of dollars and they wouldn't be using on some wild test subject and crew it by idiots.

I know some one very close to me who suffers from extreme paranoid schizophrenia. It's a real every thing she has to manage and stay on top of or it gets the better of her.
It's a long struggle but it's defiantly worth it, it get's better Anon
Please seek help.
Talk to your family and your doctor.
I hope you get better man.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.