Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Recent Naval UFO Sightings

- Tue, 28 May 2019 10:51:49 EST uHACn1L0 No.90265
File: 1559055109256.jpg -(28844B / 28.17KB, 524x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Recent Naval UFO Sightings
>“These things would be out there all day,” Lt Ryan Graves said.
>“Keeping an aircraft in the air requires a significant amount of energy. With the speeds we observed, 12 hours in the air is 11 hours longer than we’d expect.”

>WASHINGTON — The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East Coast.
>Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes, but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds.

>“These things would be out there all day,” said Lt Ryan Graves, an F/A-18 Super Hornet pilot who has been with the Navy for 10 years, and who reported his sightings to the Pentagon and Congress.
>“Keeping an aircraft in the air requires a significant amount of energy.
>With the speeds we observed, 12 hours in the air is 11 hours longer than we’d expect.”

>In late 2014, a Super Hornet pilot had a near collision with one of the objects

Don't worry UFOs are nothing but lenticular clouds, the aurora borealis, ball lightning, ionized plasma or thermal inversions. Trust me, I heard it from a TV weather personality.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimesscience
>>
Charles Cremblehall - Tue, 28 May 2019 12:58:21 EST DHO1+BC7 No.90266 Reply
>>90265
>Leon Golub, a senior astrophysicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, said the possibility of an extraterrestrial cause “is so unlikely that it competes with many other low-probability but more mundane explanations.” He added that “there are so many other possibilities — bugs in the code for the imaging and display systems, atmospheric effects and reflections, neurological overload from multiple inputs during high-speed flight.”
>>
The Smoking Man - Tue, 28 May 2019 15:02:37 EST yLnDHTA6 No.90267 Reply
>>90266
"There are only alien microbes. There are no intelligent extraterrestrials. Probability says only microbes. ::snicker chortle:: sorry /tinfoil/ there are no visitors from venus." -Intelligent Science Guys
>>
Polly Gublingstig - Tue, 28 May 2019 15:56:58 EST wAD5a8Qw No.90268 Reply
>>90267
I think intelligent science guys laugh at /tinfoil/ a lot since no one on here believes in Climate Change
>>
Caroline Funnerson - Tue, 28 May 2019 22:37:10 EST MXN3zmXj No.90270 Reply
I wouldn't worry about it too much. UFO's have been sighted for hundreds of years and nothing bad has come of it yet.
>>
John Hellytidging - Wed, 29 May 2019 14:37:00 EST a1ytEFhs No.90271 Reply
>>90270
Don't be a part of the United Sheeple of America
>>
Shit Gidgekit - Tue, 04 Jun 2019 19:12:55 EST 2KRFNqT8 No.90306 Reply
Is it really easier for people to believe that there are aliens here than that the US government might have compartmentalized information about their new weapons systems that they're testing? I mean you think it's coincidence this shit shows up off the coast from where they have all these weapons testing facilities? I know a guy who lived in St Mary's MD who was working on a drone project for the military around that time, they had tons of fucking drone shit going on.You're eating up the government's bullshit.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.