Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Losharik

- Wed, 10 Jul 2019 23:02:08 EST kzGBAFTQ No.90485
File: 1562814128515.jpg -(16342B / 15.96KB, 650x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Losharik
https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/mysterious-mission-of-doomed-russian-nuclear-submarine/news-story/b1dac3461c5367d42e7cf4d0e2aea88b

Russian Ops in general make me wary as hell but this is some next-level fuckery. Reading this sounds like some kind of spy novel, the fact that it's real life is chilling. Some highlights:

• Potential planetary catastrophe
  • American VP Pence cuts trip short and returns to the White House at top speed with zero explanation as to why
  • A superweapon cable of generating tsunamis
  • Seven captains and one civilian expert aboard the sub
  • A sub capable of reaching 6 km in depth
  • Surface breaching means extraordinarily rapid ascent
  • Over half the crew dead, buried in lead-lined caskets

Discuss.
>>
Jenny Smallson - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 07:48:39 EST lTQOB8Bo No.90488 Reply
>>90485
Any sort of information you have they try to force out f you with pain and gaslighting in a satanic style ritual to abuse your consciousness so you can’t even remember you’re right and abuse you further it’s what they’ve been doing the entire time
>>
Edwin Brollyshit - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 13:08:50 EST QdD91o6p No.90500 Reply
>>90485
what a newb! his bullet points went into his picture, clearly someone's still on windows vista amirght?! lol someone give me a high five!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.