Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Preparing for interruptions in the food supply

- Sun, 14 Jul 2019 17:26:48 EST U1CV0ldS No.90499
File: 1563139608486.jpg -(71475B / 69.80KB, 499x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Preparing for interruptions in the food supply
Guys I started buying water by the case right before they detected those firefighting chemicals in there from the national guard base and all the water in Michigan went to shit. I believe there's been a similar "Jesus take the wheel" regulatory mentality in effect long enough to where there may be interruptions in food sanitation on at least a local level here in Michigan. I am too old for iodine tablets but my wife is not and they are in the freezer.

Spartan Nash has a case sale event at their stores in the fall, and I'll stockpile the obvious things. I've got a home garden and I've been getting better at growing and preserving food. How would you guys ride out an interruption in your sanitary food supply?
>>
Sophie Hobbersock - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 20:07:37 EST 3+n/zB7w No.90502 Reply
I've been eating dirt and taking extra trace mineral pills in order to train my body to be used to ingesting weird foreign minerals and metals. Did you know that you can build up a tolerance to arsenic and a bunch of other toxins?
>>
Sophie Hobbersock - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 02:19:09 EST 3+n/zB7w No.90505 Reply
>>90504
Yeah it works with some things but not all things. Like for instance, there's apparently no way to build up a resistance to cyanide or to mercury poisoning. They both just accumulate in your body until there's too much of it and you die.
>>
Hugh Bammlelock - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 20:57:31 EST QdD91o6p No.90510 Reply
>>90508
I assume that dirt posting is posting about eating dirt, and some trace minerals
>>
Hugh Bammlelock - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 01:08:19 EST QdD91o6p No.90513 Reply
>>90511
Then what is dirt posing? Is that like pretending to be homeless for some reason?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.