Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

i wag my finger at them

- Mon, 12 Aug 2019 19:06:47 EST oyVWHIpy No.90641
File: 1565651207293.jpg -(140665B / 137.37KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. i wag my finger at them
UK:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile_sexual_abuse_scandal
USA:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein (ongoing)

also: Elijah Wood
>In 2016, Wood spoke of his belief that organized child sexual abuse happens in the Hollywood film industry.
>Child actor casting parties
These are the people who brought you Shirley Temple. You suppose the entire nation itself is being groomed in a way? Hearsay is that pedophilia wasn't that much of a thing until the 1940's.

Is all this stuff connected somehow? What am I missing? Anyone else get serious creeps when they see a childworship scene in cinema?
>>
Edwin Sockleforth - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 02:48:18 EST nzmDdA7W No.90645 Reply
>>90641
I just automatically assume any child in any given form of entertainment has been raped
>>
Matilda Chabberlock - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 02:48:52 EST R9ORZtAu No.90755 Reply
Actors were the dregs of society in olden times.
Perhaps they knew better to separate
Art from starving artist
>>
Eliza Bummledock - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 17:52:51 EST qX8/dp4P No.90770 Reply
>>90641
JonBenet Ramsey was raised to be the next Shirley Temple. She might be lucky enough to have escaped all of that pain, with these parents. Reminds me of the South Park episode where Michael Jackson possesses Ike because he wants to be a little girl (well Ike gets dressed as one)...and white, before his ghost accepting to leave earth. The funniest and most real thing was 2 of the 3 judges being men who are pedophiles starting to jerk off intensely at "Ike's performance", cops come and arrest them. If only it was that simple.

The Epstein of mainland europe is what I think is the worst considering direct links to parliament in Belgium. Marc Dutroux is probably the craziest thing I've read about in that dept, I first heard of it by the writer of a book about the Satanic Pedophile Network in Belgium on a mainstream radio station, but it was with a kind of untouchable sort of personality interviewing him, the kind that can have any subject discussed on his show due to his clout, back in 2012 I think, when I got on methadone, yep, where most of what I did was listen to radio since I only had internets, no TV, which was for the best, learned to live without it.
>>
Shit Sepperforth - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 18:42:43 EST VL+AtoWQ No.90772 Reply
>>90770
and sadly, the only board that took this talk seriously for the last decade, is /pol/

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.