Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

QAnon InfoDump

- Fri, 06 Sep 2019 20:08:58 EST qs+nMzFC No.90805
File: 1567814938125.jpg -(455682B / 445.00KB, 1000x623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. QAnon InfoDump
I've been 24/7 surveilled for the past 8 months. During this time I learned a lot about the organization you call QAnon which has many true facets. I'm not blocked off from the internet they just trust their agents tactics, the intimidation factor, and the fact I'm simply one person against the world. I give my life basically to say something that almost nobody will take seriously enough.

Here is what I'm telling you in the name of good: there's an organization with the money and the tech behind them to control your daily life using tiny cameras and tiny x-ray devices. Our society was infiltrated and it is now the case that a substantial amount of people are playing a real life version of the game 'Mafia' under penalty of releasing embarrassing sexual videos taken with their 'consent' (they were under duress since the org trapped the people first) or even death by 'accident'you all know what I mean.

This organization uses another tech, a small ear bug that allows for 2-way comms. The technology seems silly but I promise they have it 100%. They control media personnel this way along with actors, athletes, and world elites. The org is involved with many of the crimes, major or minor, since maybe 2015, since in my belief, the technology enabled heads of crime to unify around the technology and that's how 'the org' was created.

Ask me anything. They let me talk because they know you won't believe me. Here is the link to my the future post with more info: http://boards.the future.org/pol/thread/225668133#p225676648
>>
Eugene Tillingshit - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 21:28:05 EST 2lulPn+A No.90809 Reply
>ask me anything
What the fuck is Qanon? Seriously
>>
Anon - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 22:55:35 EST qs+nMzFC No.90810 Reply
>>90809
Dunno. Look at all of what I posted and decide yourself, is the QAnon movement totally correct? It's clearly not because I know Trump is a member of the org he is supposedly trying to demolish. QAnon is fake even if it has correct parts it doesn't have the coherence since as I say, Trump is definitely part of them.
>>
Samuel Ferrybatch - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 23:52:42 EST rpARtg9g No.90811 Reply
>>90810
What? Now it's an organization?

If you're going to post on here at least do us the curtesy of actually knowing what the fuck you are talking about
>>
Anon - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 19:45:29 EST qs+nMzFC No.90857 Reply
Bump for getting the truth out.
>>
Kirtaner !Ub4TCdRjOM - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 00:30:55 EST KvcJ0SkP No.90858 Reply
why are you LARPing
>>
Charlotte Crenkinhall - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 14:11:05 EST l0/gjYfz No.90865 Reply
Sounds legit to me
>>
Archie Cummerchut - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 20:55:03 EST GTgy8I0T No.90866 Reply
Attention all Donald Trump twitter followers. Alabama is under attack, Donald can stop it but he's going to need your help. All he needs is his trusty sharpie and a couple of big mac's. Only you can stop the deep state, to help all you have to do is post your full credit card number, the date of expiration and the 3 digit code on the back. Hurry, the town of Sweet Home needs your help!

I've always wondered what the Q in LBGTQ stood for, apparently it's people that need to feel like they are the lead in a poorly written Tom Clancy book in order to get off.

I'm done. Sorry.

But honestly the people that believe this are the same ones that willfully ignore every other glaring world issue and think punching down will fix their shitty situation. I honestly think this is a psyop to get anyone that doesn't conform with the official story for anything, at anytime, associated with the lowest common denominator. If you can make the people questioning the narrative look like inbreds with mercury poisoning you can change the account of things, some that even happened within people's lifetimes, without those people questioning it because they don't want the social stigma of everyone treating them like Randy Quaid in Independence Day before the Aliens showed up.
>>
Archie Puvingfoot - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 21:36:05 EST j7lsX1i1 No.90867 Reply
God you poltards are pathetic
nb
>>
James Deddlefoot - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 22:34:12 EST 9bnnfqiZ No.90871 Reply
>>90867
>complains about poltards
>starts epstein thread
What is cognitive dissonance?
>>
Kirtaner !Ub4TCdRjOM - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 23:07:10 EST KvcJ0SkP No.90872 Reply
>>90871
big gap between qanon fantasy and epstein's very real world of nasty

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.