Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

24 Reasons that will prove that Chris Benoit is Innocent

- Wed, 11 Sep 2019 10:32:54 EST ufqC0GQA No.90885
File: 1568212374144.jpg -(22455B / 21.93KB, 329x398) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 24 Reasons that will prove that Chris Benoit is Innocent
1) Chavo Guerrero – a close friend of Benoit- told WWE magazine that he talked to Chris for while on Friday night on his house phone. About 45 minutes into the conversation, Chris told him that there was somebody knocking at his door and he was going to see who it was. Shortly after Chris answered the door, there was a “scuffle” and then his house phone line went dead. Chris could only be reached on his cell phone about 3 hours later. This is very significant. This explains why there was no forced entry. Chris let the killer or killers in.

2) After Chavo reached Chis on his cell phone, he said that Chris sounded very odd, groggy and tired. He also said that Chris told him “I Love You Chavo” which sounded forced. The WWE also said that when Chris called in and told them that Nancy and Daniel were sick he did not sound like himself. He sounded groggy. Chris then said “I Love You” which they say was out of context because he usually didn’t say this.

3) Chris Benoit’s cell phone is missing. The police cannot find his cell phone or the needles they say Chris used to inject himself with steroids shortly before he died. The police have turned his cell phone off.
4) Chris was not hanging from the weight machine, he was laying on the floor underneath the machine. Another officer said that Benoit was “slumped” against the weight machine.

5) There was a white cloth wrapped around Chris’ neck. If he was so suicidal why would he care if his neck was bruised?

6) The medical examiner says that Chris Benoit died on Saturday. The text messages were sent on Sunday. Chris was already dead so who sent the text messages? It is noted that nobody talked to Chris on Sunday.

7) The steroids found in Chris’ house were not in his body.

8) If Chris’ had murdered his family then why did he need to text people? Think about it. Everybody was dead. Nobody would hear him talking so why text? Calling would have been easier. (I believe the killer text Benoit’s address to get somebody to come to the house to find the bodies)

9) Chris sent Chavo a text message telling him his address. Why would he do this? Chavo already knew were Chris lived. He spent the previous weekend with him.

10) Chris’ body was badly de- composed, about the same as Nancy’s. This shows he died sooner than Sunday.

11) Why would he tie up Nancy to kill her? He was a big guy. He could have just hit her one good time and she would have been out.

12) Ray also told me that the world press is reporting the manner of the deaths wrong. He says that Daniel was shot in his head and Nancy was shot in her chest.

13) Chavo said that the Chris Benoit seemed “worried” about something but he could not get Chris to open up and tell him why he was worried.

14) There was no Bible besides Chris’ body. Why would he place a bible beside Nancy and Daniel and not place one beside his own if he knew he was about to take his own life?

15) There were 10 empty beer cans and an empty body of wine besides Chris’ body. He tested negative for alcohol.

16) The toxicology confirmed that Chris had Hydrocodone (pain killer) Xanex (anti-anxiety drug). I have used both of these. These 2 drugs combined will sedate Chris and make him very sleepy. So he could not fight back.

17) The police originally said that Daniel died on Friday because his body was badly de-composing. This supports my belief that all 3 died on Friday night. The police changed the manner of Daniel’s death 3 times. 1st he died from a garbage bag, 2nd he died from a choke hold, 3rd he was smothered by a pillow. Why would they keep changing?

18) The police kept changing the location of where Nancy’s body was found. 1st she was found in the downstairs family room. 2nd she was found in the upstairs bedroom. 3rd she was found in the house office.

19) Chris’ father said that Chris called him on father’s day and told him that he wished he could spend more time with his family but he had to work. One of Nancy’s friend says that Nancy Loved Chris and she had no plans to leave him.

20) Retired Wrestler Bam Bam Bigalow died 1-19-07. Sherry Martel died 6-15-07. The Benoit family died 6-22-07. Since this family died, 2 other wrestlers have died. (Brian Adams and Johnny Crush in July and August 07) Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Brian Pillman all died the night before they were set to win title belts. Sherry Martel’s death is even more suspicious to me. Sherry Martel had ties to Nancy Benoit’s ex-husband Kevin Sullivan. The circumstances surrounding her death have not been released.

21) Kevin Sullivan told Chris Benoit that he would kill him. Kevin is currently a high ranking member of a satanic cult. Kevin is also on the WWE Board of Directors. Kevin Sullivan also had motive to kill Daniel Benoit because he was Chris and Nancy’s offspring. Retired wrestler Dusty Roads said that “he danced with the devil” when working with Kevin Sullivan who is known as being Cold-hearted and conniving. The Benoit family was murdered on the 10-year anniversary of Nancy’s divorce from Kevin Sullivan.

22) Nancy Benoit’s death was posted on the internet, 14 hours before her body was found.

23) Weeks before he died, Chris Benoit’s colleagues said that Chris began taking alternate routes to and from work and back to his house. Chris and Nancy believed that somebody was following them. Chris’ friends dismissed his worries as paranoia.

24) The Benoit family was murdered the same week that the WWE had a story line of “Who killed Vince McMahon.”
>>
Henry Crenningwill - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 05:04:40 EST GiFhtkG9 No.90890 Reply
A few questions. If Benoit was not acting in a completely rational, efficient, or consistent manner when he’s accused of killing his wife and child, does that really indicate his innocence? How many of these points are consistent with a man who was evidently severely brain-damaged, who killed his family for his own selfish reasons in a fit of intoxication? And if he was murdered and framed postmortem, to what end and to whose benefit?
>>
Fucking Beshstone - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 05:08:50 EST iF+5bALG No.90891 Reply
1568365730903.jpg -(26996B / 26.36KB, 392x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>90890
>And if he was murdered and framed postmortem, to what end and to whose benefit?

Sullivan, my son.
>>
Matilda Hennerwill - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 10:59:28 EST BgLf7WMl No.90893 Reply
>>90890
Maybe he had dirt on Vince? Maybe he was on the yakuzas list from his time in Japan?
>>
Rebecca Blockledadge - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 20:27:53 EST GiFhtkG9 No.90894 Reply
I was curious so I looked into this briefly.

3) and 4) are unsubstantiated. If anyone can provide a contemporaneous media report or other document that makes these claims I’d be appreciative.
6) is false. No texts were sent from Benoit’s phone on Sunday, only read. It’s also hard to imagine a hitman texting from the victim’s phone a day after the killing.
7) is false. While the media were tight-lipped about the exact identity of the steroid(s) in Benoit’s home, his testosterone levels were 10 times higher than normal.
10) is flatly contradicted by 6).
15) is partly wrong and misleading. The beer bottles were in the trash can. All that means is that Chris or Nancy drank beer at some point since the trash had been taken out last.
16) assumes Benoit’s innocence and doesn’t corroborate it.
17) and 18) I cannot substantiate. Relevant search terms return only this copypasta.
I don’t follow wrestling so no comments on 20) other than “Johnny Crush” doesn’t seem to exist.
21) incorrectly states that Kevin Sullivan was a member of the WWE Board of Directors, claims without substantiation that Sullivan is a Satanist, and misleadingly represents Sullivan’s statements. His character “Kevin Sullivan” said he’d kill “Chris Benoit” in the context of wrestling performance. I can’t find any statement made by Sullivan OOC about Benoit that was not courteous.
22) is legitimately strange, but was also vigorously investigated by the police, who determined the editor had no inside knowledge. People vandalize Wikipedia all the time. This time the vandal happened to be right.
23) is perfectly consistent with the deteriorating mental state of a brain-damaged man.

Many of the remaining points assume that for Benoit to be guilty, he must have been acting rationally, which again is not a reasonable assumption. I find the point about the Bibles to be particularly strained in its logic.
>>
Fucking Bannerfan - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 23:59:03 EST 3yEjyhTf No.90895 Reply
>>90894
Do you have sources or are we just supposed to take your word for it?
>>
Thomas Gerryhudging - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 01:43:24 EST JHLa9JQQ No.90896 Reply
>>90895
You are welcome to do your own investigating. As I mentioned I used contemporaneous news reports that are all over the internet. If you find anything that contradicts what I’ve laid out here I would be quite interested in seeing it.
>>
Matilda Dickleworth - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 08:04:08 EST fh3UVxrM No.90897 Reply
>>90894

Guess we better rename tinfoil into coincidence theories
>>
Rebecca Blockledadge - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 16:28:59 EST GiFhtkG9 No.90899 Reply
>>90897
This is a specious argument when huge amounts of our individual lives are governed by “coincidence”, from running into your high school friend at the grocery store to meeting your spouse to surviving a mass casualty incident. Please take a moment to appreciate the huge range and quantity of phenomena that could be considered “coincidence”, and how some of these will inevitably occur in well-publicized incidents. I am perfectly willing to consider the thesis that Mr. Benoit somehow did not kill his family, and I trust that anyone who wishes to make that case will do so better than this poorly written and error-riddled Facebook copypasta—you’d think wrestling fans would spot that Kevin Sullivan was never part of the WWE Board? Never mind.
>>
Thomas Cladgespear - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 20:06:29 EST AEj4pdPX No.90900 Reply
>>90890
Chris reportedly drank 10 beers and a bottle of wine before hanging himself, I don't see how someone that intoxicated could rig something like that on home gym equipment
>>
Phyllis Gommerwater - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 02:49:13 EST JHLa9JQQ No.90908 Reply
>>90900
Please read some news reports about the crime, which will disabuse you of this notion. There were empty beer cans in the garbage can, which means nothing except that Chris and Nancy drank beer. Recall that Nancy had an elevated BAC when she was killed. Chris had a BAC of zero. Some people, like the author of the above copypasta, change tack and instead intimate that this is unusual when apparently Benoit brought a wine bottle into the room where he killed himself, but did not drink it. However, a number of details of the case indicate Benoit’s disordered mental state at the time of the murders, and one could just as well speculate that Benoit brought in the wine bottle to steel his nerves before the suicide, but ultimately decided he did not need it. Hydrocodone/hydromorphone and alprazolam were found in Benoit’s system, but at therapeutic levels.
>>
Phyllis Gommerwater - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 03:21:55 EST JHLa9JQQ No.90909 Reply
The assumption that if Benoit were guilty, everything would be perfectly well-ordered, is, as I’ve said, not sensible. The converse assumption, that his apparent disordered behavior is instead evidence of a hit and frame-up, is in some ways even less credible.

Allow me to speculate quite bluntly on why some would like to see Benoit innocent of the horrific crimes he’s accused of. They are fans of his wrestling career and particularly find the Nancy Benoit/“Woman” storyline with Chris and Kevin Sullivan to be uncomfortable in light of what happened. I believe this motivation causes them to evaluate all evidence through a highly optimistic lens. For example, the copypasta points to Benoit’s strange text messages and phone conversations. Why would Benoit’s captors hold him hostage for multiple days, increasing the likelihood of a police welfare check or a concerned neighbor noticing? Why would they direct him to send unusual messages, when they could author missives designed to appear normal and allay suspicion? I instead urge you to look at the evidence disinterestedly and dispassionately, regardless of your opinions on his entertainment career.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.