Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Occult symbols on products

- Tue, 22 Oct 2019 16:32:44 EST 2slQCjWb No.91013
File: 1571776364976.png -(41142B / 40.18KB, 744x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Occult symbols on products
This symbol was on my beef jerky.I'm not really versed on occult knowledge and symbols but I'm sure I've seen this symbol elsewhere. Can someone possibly identify it?

Also we could probably start a thread linking occult symbols to things on other products,tv shows,etc.

Like the Google Play symbol being the Sigil of Lucifer
>>
Simon Shittingham - Tue, 22 Oct 2019 18:01:08 EST /ansZZMU No.91014 Reply
1571781668868.jpg -(40699B / 39.75KB, 500x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Red Dog Beer logo looks like Batman eating skank pussay
>>
Betsy Briblingham - Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:52:47 EST VlFwHLMY No.91018 Reply
>>91013

they everywhere, they use them to channel various energy. Lots of places use the upside down pentacle. Lots of secret orders use them as well, not sure for what but hey whatever
>>
Edwin Trotville - Tue, 26 Nov 2019 02:00:52 EST 4tcTh6yL No.91194 Reply
>>91013
What is that? Is it like XX like the roman numeral for 20 or is it two hourglasses? What brand of beef jerky was it on? Maybe there's some kind of clue relating to the brandname? Not Dos Equis beer? Is it a cross-stitch pattern? I'm no Robert Langdon lol.
>>
Ebenezer Blackman - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 00:10:40 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91205 Reply
>>91013
With the delusion of how free the world and the free market is, most people fail to realize that nearly every successful business has ties to certain people who are themselves, or have ties to the elites.

If you could ever be aware of the vastness of the network, the influence it holds, and how they all see us but we can't see them, you'd probably be very scared and feel duped and like you were living in a dystopian fantasy.

You can't be aware of everything that's going on though.. so maybe start making a list of things and then look it over and you'll get a better idea.

A big problem with gaining this awareness is that a lot of people are skeptics and regard their own intellect very highly. Attitudes are contagious, especially when our impression made when we gain them is influential on our thinking.

For instance, if you were to bare witness to a human being with respectable characteristics (genetics, position in life, progress made (i.e. in good shape, some other remarkable feat, very attractive, etc)), and they were confidently peddling a point of view, and there some means you were susceptible to it (fear of ostracism, wanting to identify or be respected by the person in question, etc) you are likely to then adapt their idea.

Like if I were someone you thought were respectable and I assertively spoke about how symbols are used in all advertisement - it's part of advertising and owning a business or a brand, so you can't just say every pyramid or eye or triangle or jewish or masonic-looking symbol means they're part of a conspiracy.. you'd just be crazy.. you'd probably agree with me.

It's so hard to go out on your own, think for yourself, and develop your worldview. Most people aren't self confident enough to stand alone like that. You'd have to want the truth regardless of what it meant for you.

If we knew the truth we'd all be scared. There's so much programming in place to prevent us from actually finding it out. Then there's even more in place to prevent us from accepting it as factual belief so that we can act based on it.

The whole idea of crazy people, psychosis, schizophrenics, things like that, is a big barrier between us and the truth. We all accept the ideas of those things to a degree where, as a result, we're greatly more inclined to believe that someone is wrong and delusional, than that they're actually onto something.

This is a post I wrote in a short span of time. Thinking isn't that comfortable. To begin with you're on a board where anyone that talks about jewish involvement in anything seedy is an anti-semitic nazi. This is a joke board.

Everyone's got pieces of information but not many people have relevant, applicable narratives to offer. And when they do they get shot down because most people are retarded and don't like when somebody else knows something they don't.

The truth is a personal quest.. you're not going to be able to share your quest with many people.

This post sounds spooky. That's a barrier right there. If you want a starting point from a kook then I'd advise you to look into spiritualities that teach about energy and chakras because they're real things you can actually feel and work with. You can actually feel them when they're working properly. For instance, your third eye is something you can actually feel like a stone or a balloon in your forehead when it's open. Start meditating and you'll be able to start to see auras. Then wonder why it is nobody you know is talking about this stuff yet we know all of the elites (which by the way dont have to be the super rich with the sacred bloodlines, they can be anyone anywhere with certain connections. what is it like 1/30 people is connected to the CIA?) believe in magick and perform rituals and belong to fraternities and covens and shit like that. Then consider the concept of esoteric knowledge.

On deaf ears. Life, not just truth, is a personal quest. You're not going to be able to take everybody with you on it.
>>
Betsy Hemblewill - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 05:09:26 EST 2slQCjWb No.91206 Reply
1574849366217.jpg -(70097B / 68.45KB, 614x452) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>91205
i was somewhat with you until the whole chakras bs
>>
George Sangerwack - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 11:21:05 EST AIckUWlj No.91208 Reply
>>91207
New drinking game: take a shot every time you read the word "truth" on the first page of /tinfoil/
>>
Ebenezer Blackman - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 12:51:19 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91209 Reply
>>91206
You can actually feel them.. it's not a placebo or imagination. Yours are probably very dysfunctional like most people.

>>91207
I've never taken acid but I was ritually abused as a child by powerful people. Suck my dick, I guess. Your attitude is kind of what I was talking about in my post. Thanks for dismissing me.
>>
Ebenezer Pibblewot - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 19:23:59 EST ktNpENTe No.91210 Reply
>>91209
Maybe you should post an original thought instead of just echoing the same rhetoric that's been around for about 50 years then. Suck my dick, I guess.
>>
Frederick Pollerforth - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 21:57:04 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91211 Reply
>>91210
I did plenty of that you're just closed off to foreign points of view from other people because you regard your own intellect so highly.

p.s. play the cell
>>
Jack Chuvingfuck - Thu, 28 Nov 2019 01:45:44 EST 6eTRuSTb No.91213 Reply
1574923544137.gif -(1890379B / 1.80MB, 282x257) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
GRANDPA WANTS TO FUCK SONNY JIM

COME HERE
>>
William Brommledock - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 02:36:00 EST jYggQ6q4 No.91229 Reply
>>91013
Here is my idea of why. Why did Hitler use the swastika in his propaganda and from a marketing perspective his brand of fascist government. It was a religious symbol that many people draw. It even shows up all over the xbox music visualizer for 360. Try it out some time if you still have one. People are attracted to these symbols so they use them on shit. Sometimes it is effective. What does a swastika have to do with fascist government before hitler. Fucking nothing but it was a borrowed powerful symbol used by the Irish, American Indian, and Indians. People whose national identity starts with an I. They also dressed really gay but idk why they did that.
>>

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.