Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

What is the point of faking these shootings

- Mon, 28 Oct 2019 20:41:53 EST 5GIS/WZu No.91026
File: 1572309713391.jpg -(21618B / 21.11KB, 415x301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What is the point of faking these shootings
Just finished reading an interesting paper on the faking of the El Peso shooting. What point are the gov. trying to push with these fake shootings. Is it just to create terror or what. Also does anyone have the video of Fox News (I think) reporting on a shooting before it actually happened

Article: http: //mileswmathis. com/elpaso.pdf
>>
Alice Birrydan - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 13:54:59 EST i+eAtTig No.91028 Reply
That article is a pdf. You can post links here but you posted a broken one. Uhhh
>>
Jack Sendlekitch - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 12:18:30 EST B1lDRM0r No.91038 Reply
Excuse to bring down the hammer on gun control. You can't be in complete control if your slav-I mean citizens are still armed.
>>
Samuel Murdlock - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 12:56:50 EST j7lsX1i1 No.91042 Reply
Have you ever considered that these mass shootings are real because America is filled with both psychotic nutjobs who have access to piles of guns but not mental health care? Have you also ever considered that they keep happening precisely because dumb fucks like you keep thinking the shootings are fake rather than saying maybe, just maybe, we need to create socialized mental health care or better availability of it to poor people and people in general while also making it harder for psychotic American nutjobs to get access to guns?

Just a thought
>>
Eugene Fongerfitch - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 13:16:15 EST Ar7zRPVR No.91046 Reply
>>91042
What part of this context led you to believe that anyone here reading this is waiting around for you to explain this to them?
>>
Samuel Murdlock - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 14:02:58 EST j7lsX1i1 No.91048 Reply
>>91046
More than half those people are merely misinformed by nonstop propaganda. The others are deliberately spamming this propaganda so as to misinform others and divert attention away from the real problem. Regardless, the obvious is going to be stated for at least those who do not understand that some conspiracy theories are deliberately planted falsehoods cooked up by governments and major corporations.

The only singular plausible explanation to this conspiracy theory would be that the people doing the mass shootings are MONARCH sleeper agent suicide commandos whose purpose is to create an artificial need and desire for more tightened security everywhere to make their police state not only acceptable, but demanded, and that schools in particular should become literal prisons so not a single non-elite US citizen has any clue what a free society looks like and so that in their outlook everything needs to be fascist and heavily policed because it is normal to them. You do not need to disarm people and clearly the elites couldn't care less if a bunch of civilians get whacked here and there.

The truth of the matter is the elites would rather you keep your guns and be terrified of losing them at this point because it is already a police state. You have your guns and you do nothing with them. Meanwhile a lot of those gun owners also happen to be the same brainwashed idiots with thin blue line stickers in their shitty not for work use suburban pickup trucks, because now the people with guns support fascism and the police state anyway, making them merely more soldiers for the totalitarian State.

If guns really meant freedom to you you'd blast a cop or swat team the moment they bust down your door. Instead we have you pinned to the ground saying yes sir yes sir no officer I am not resisting while they shoot your dog and your daughter in front of you.

If anyone wanted to use guns to protect their freedoms they'd open fire on cops. Now imagine the standard American civilian reaction to hearing a SWAT cop got shot at. Now imagine the jury in deciding whether to charge that man with Capital murder for shooting cops who didn't even have the right address or because they were being SWATed. Now think about all the right wing retards who'd openly support cops in any event.

You are not free. Your shotgun means fucking nothing to the elites. They simply don't care, and they don't care because you're already willingly enslaved with a smartphone tracking everything about you and where you are and what you say every single day and with a stupid Siri household monitoring device in case your built in webcam on your laptop and console wasn't already enough. You already live in Big Brother and you're so fucking stupid you loudly proclaim how the very people you'd willingly die to protect want to take your guns away when you're openly protecting the foot soldiers of Big Brother aka the cops. There is no reason to take your guns because you've been lobotomized into not using them. And as for the mass shootings, clearly none of the elites genuinely give a damn what happens outside their mansions and exclusive neighborhoods but they will go on TV to send you their thoughts and prayers while they count the dividends from gun companies and military industrial complex companies like Raytheon. Yes yes thoughts and prayers, terrible tragedy, whatever. Just make sure to support our heroes in the thin blue line and put in more security measures for the State.
>>
Alice Challywet - Tue, 05 Nov 2019 20:11:56 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91073 Reply
>>91026
It's not fake per-se. Some of these people are under mind control. They're alters that have been used up and are being discarded - they've been conditioned their whole life for this and have their memory taken constantly and will never even know that their will was not their own.

When these things happen - I'm not exactly sure how it goes down, but if you look at columbine - I think those kids were actually there shooting people but there were reports of something like a dozen shooters in total dressed in black. Maybe it's some kind of ritual or strange game for the elites.

Even when they are faked it's all about mind control. If you want to know the truth look into this subject that you can barely find any useful or current information on.

>>91042
psychiatry is a racket. if you want to talk about the truth you're in the wrong place. get behind some proxies and find a different platform
>>
Alice Challywet - Tue, 05 Nov 2019 20:16:52 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91074 Reply
>>91048
hey you're getting somewhere. i'd like to share an idea with you
>>
Edward Pungernare - Tue, 05 Nov 2019 22:06:04 EST aRgs4UQm No.91079 Reply
>>91026
go home Alex Jones you are drunk on super male vitality or whatever snake oil you're selling nowadays
>>
William Sodgewell - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 08:05:41 EST MZn4rbjx No.91103 Reply
The shootings are real but the gun lobby spreads conspiracy theories about the government staging them so people get scared of impending gun control (which failed to materialise for decades now) and buy more guns. Just look at the statistics: Gun sales rise after each bigger shooting when people get scared because this time the government will totally turn into a dictatorship and steal your loud toys.
>>
Fanny Hupperfere - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:10:55 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91105 Reply
>>91103
I don't agree. The forces that be are trying to make the state more powerful than the people. The shootings sometimes are real but it's not a lonewolf nutjob doing them. And even if it were - they're not an organic person - they've been conditioned in such a way that allowed them to do what they did. Who the hell knows how they were viewing reality. People have this idea, and to some degree it is true (we can't measure it but I say it's a very minute presence) that people can just be nuts. Just whackjobs, crazy, dangerous people. "Oh man there's just people out there that are crazy and dangerous and want to kill us. We are in danger.."

Yeah I mean there are terrorists and weird, disturbed people.. they're created though, not born that way. It's not a naturally occurring thing.
>>
Lydia Cicklewill - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:13:12 EST QkP7YuDJ No.91106 Reply
>>91105
This is nothing but constant consumption of certain types of media driving this. Your countrymen are doing this to you on purpose to make money.
>>
Fanny Hupperfere - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:14:53 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91107 Reply
>>91105
And we don't even know all of what the fuck is going on in the world. We're ignorant to most of it and it's more ignorant to assume we have it figured out.

I am fucking leagues away from you mentally and I could never get you to my level of understanding. I hope you find your way. The worst thing you could do right now is think that I'm just some fucking asshole that thinks he's clever and reads shit online that he believes. I've had real life experiences that have led me to be more inclined to believe in evil forces in the world. I know things that I don't know if I'll ever meet another person in my lifetime that would be capable of believing. They exist but I don't have those kind of connections. I'm a dirt person, a peasant. The lower slave class. The only value of our lives is to be human trafficked or put into snuff movies or eaten by the elites.
>>
Fanny Hupperfere - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:18:39 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91109 Reply
>>91106
That's the problem - everybody wants to believe they know best. You think you're smarter than me. You live in a bubble though and your self-important attitude and believing you're intelligent prevents you from accepting a lot of foreign ideas and information. I can't help you, I can't even help myself. I know I know some things and I know I don't know everything.

Really I just want you to think I'm cool so I'm fabricating all of this. Or I believe it but I'm just misinformed and a little insane. I probably need a psychiatrist and half and a pharmaceutical lobotomy to set me straight. At least one of us has a good head on their shoulders.
>>

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.