Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Psychology is wrong

- Fri, 01 Nov 2019 12:19:15 EST iuT1J6KI No.91039
File: 1572625155445.png -(1611810B / 1.54MB, 1125x2436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Psychology is wrong
I know a “schizophrenic” and he said he has never been delusional and he is smart. According to science psychology is wrong (bleeding edge science). Human history says “schizophrenics” have been the people who saw Gods/aliens/demons and saw angels in the Bible. Factually psychology is wrong and it is an abuse. You cannot reprogram a human being, it is a human rights violation. For me it’s a violation of my constitutional rights and I will layer up if I meet a psychologist. Call me all natural, I eat organic.
>>
Lydia Soddleworth - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 12:51:10 EST PkSmUpoI No.91040 Reply
>>91039
Anon, you've gotta be more specific when dealing with a broad field of academics. Yes, the current regime of psychology is wrong and heavily abused to push various agendas of numerous natures, including (but not limited to) political, economic (selling bad addictive drugs) and religious/philosophical, but then there's people like Carl Jung and earlier classical philosophers who were pretty damn good.
I'm not going to shit-talk Freud like most people, since Freud is actually really damn good when dealing with his own (ashkenazi jewish) community. His works simply don't properly account for cultural, ethnic, and societal variation as well as Archetypal models (such as Jung's ) do.
>>
Clara Blevinglock - Thu, 07 Nov 2019 09:29:22 EST VkPfgHlS No.91091 Reply
>>91040
Carl Jung came close to the truth. Psychology is not right.
>>
Cornelius Pittson - Wed, 13 Nov 2019 14:40:07 EST RO8CAEUk No.91117 Reply
>>91091
Though, he said that only a poet would truly understand his works.
Draw the circle again.
>>
Sidney Figglenetch - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 11:52:05 EST erAUdBzm No.91138 Reply
>>91039
Psychologists are like Nazi’s to schizophrenics.
>>
Emma Dubbledock - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 01:03:58 EST erAUdBzm No.91144 Reply
>>91141
According to his mom a nurse, schizophrenics have dreams the government tortured them. What if schizophrenics were the next Japanese in America in WWII? The voices they hear that are supposedly not real are activating the same parts of the brain as normal conversation, from a biologist’s standpoint they’re actually hearing things.
>>
Clara Wundlebury - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 01:37:39 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91145 Reply
>>91144
Schizophrenia is a spectrum. It's a widely varying condition. Let's not assume that all schizophrenics hear audible voices, and let's also acknowledge that a lot of people are dramatic and want to label inner voices, or things they're picking up telepathically, to be "I'm hearing voices." The sub conscious and conscious mind can simultaneously produce output into a persons mind. You could actually have two or more layers of thoughts being created or released in your head at the same time that could be misconstrued as that you're hearing voices.

It's funny you mention something I've not really heard but is certainly in line with what most people think schizophrenic thoughts are like.. Dreaming the government tortured you. If anyone's telling you that happened and they have a schizophrenia diagnosis then they're a mind control victim. That's the really big conspiracy that I'm totally making up because you can't really read much about it or it's still-present applications and presence in the world. That's the big fucking piece of the pie that's going to help anybody put their pieces they've collected together. That is the rabbit hole.

Fuck the elites, fuck programmers, fuck the illuminati. Fuck anyone that stands in the way of mankind and their individual & collective destinies.
>>
Hannah Fankinketch - Fri, 22 Nov 2019 15:33:33 EST 9NLc1tIx No.91172 Reply
1574454813673.jpg -(35839B / 35.00KB, 336x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP read Anti-Oedipus
>>
Nathaniel Smallville - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 15:04:45 EST bwQMobx3 No.91188 Reply
>>91172
I am naming names of the people who tortured me.
>>
Ian Duddlespear - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 15:10:34 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91189 Reply
>>91188
Power to you. Find the light and incinerate them with it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.