Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

The illuminaughty?

- Thu, 14 Nov 2019 21:30:03 EST GPsEKAln No.91123
File: 1573785003239.jpg -(41561B / 40.59KB, 960x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The illuminaughty?
https://www.lucistrust.org/arcane_school/service_the_plan_study_course Long story short, I am an occultist, and a political scientist. After over a decade of research led me to this. Lucis Trust is a theosophical group, who under the name of world goodwill, sits on the economic and social development council of the United Nations with consultative status. They are custodians of the UN meditation room, and host "Triangles" meditation asking the coming one to return to earth. Not trying to personal army here, but I have been working through all their books to better understand them, and don't think its possible for just one person to disect this all. I just though maybe you guys would be interested in this stuff.
>>
Emma Sallershaw - Thu, 14 Nov 2019 23:14:30 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91124 Reply
>>91123
They're all in cults at the top. I can't be bothered with that fucking shit.
>>
Beatrice Murdworth - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 17:23:49 EST JQcgpZcb No.91143 Reply
From what I have gathered, they have been slowly pushing the luciferian doctrine of human spiritual evolution through schools. Their end goal is to create synthesis of all world religions. They teach that under the name of Sanat Kumara, Lucifer has been carrying out god's plan on earth. I can with confidence claim that the majority of the New Age movement, from sacred geometry/ angels/ ascended masters can be traced back to the teachings of Lucis Trust or the Theosophical society. The coming one that they are preparing the world for is supposed to be the final incarnation of Krishna, the messiah, the buddha maitreya and christ all in one being. The link posted above is a collection of PDFs on the formation of the new world order known as the plan. The goal from what I can tell is the creation of a world government and religion without the separation of the two. Ashtar command, the federation of light and other alleged alien groups are an extension of the spiritual hierarchy outlined by lucis trust and the theosophical society. Interestingly enough the original website for the occupy movement was under a domain that was purchased by Lucis Trust....the shit goes deep
>>
Henry Dablingbury - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:19:55 EST XO3s+PGk No.91149 Reply
>>91148
They have been slowly pushing the luciferian doctrine of human spiritual evolution through schools. Their end goal is to create synthesis of all world religions. They teach that under the name of Sanat Kumara, Lucifer has been carrying out god's plan on earth. I can with confidence claim that the majority of the New Age movement, from sacred geometry/ angels/ ascended masters can be traced back to the teachings of Lucis Trust or the Theosophical society. The coming one that they are preparing the world for is supposed to be the final incarnation of Krishna, the messiah, the buddha maitreya and christ all in one being. The link posted above is a collection of PDFs on the formation of the new world order known as the plan. The goal from what I can tell is the creation of a world government and religion without the separation of the two. Ashtar command, the federation of light and other alleged alien groups are an extension of the spiritual hierarchy outlined by lucis trust and the theosophical society. Interestingly enough the original website for the occupy movement was under a domain that was purchased by Lucis Trust....the shit goes deep
>>
Fuck Blackwell - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 11:55:55 EST j7lsX1i1 No.91150 Reply
The Great White Brotherhood is a high level Satanic group and pretty much responsible for the creation and direction of the entire New Age Movement towards the philosophical and "spiritual" cornerstone of the Illuminati one world order plan. They want to have their judicial seat in Jerusalem for their world court and a w told education/indoctrination system and a political body broken down into continent wide regional governments each of which is composed of numerous national assemblies who can petition their region--like the EU--to petition the world gov.

They are also responsible for the various retarded new agey and UFO cults out there, including Scientology, Ashtar, "Law of Attraction" marketing bullshit, I AM movement, and various spinoff many of which Charles Manson was involved in including Church of the Final Judgment and Church Universal Triumphant. The GWB does not control and oversee all the finances, coups, and various plots but it is cornerstone to the Illuminati and directly rules over groups like AMORC. I do not know how much they have penetrated or rather directly influence and control Masonry but I do know that basically the whole AMORC branch of the Rosicrucians at least answers directly to them.

Interestingly enough a film was made in direct criticism of them and their plan called Lawnmower Man 2. One of the GWBs favorite retarded activities at the UN is "Kryon channeling" who I think is supposedly some "ascended master" aka a demon. In Lawnmower Man 2 the Illuminati pyramid with an eye in it is called the Kyron Chip and is being used by this antichrist figure to take direct control over the future internet and through it take over all the minds and spirits of the people he has convinced to hook their minds directly into cyberspace.

Sadly the internet itself is actually part of an Illuminati plot that they temporarily lost control of but through the 2010s managed to fully reassert control over it as a total surveillance and propaganda project. The rise of groups like poltards, SJWs, and other identiatrians through the internet is also part of an Illuminati plot to divide and distract the masses and pit them against each other while fracturing societies globally so they eventually can be more easily coalesced into the regional bodies and eventual world government.

By the late 2010s the battle for the internet was already pretty much entirely lost. the future itself has been an Illuminati project controlled by the feds since the start of that decade. 420chan is probably the only non-aligned chan left which is hilarious because if you speak with kirt you'll find out that they approached him rather directly on this matter.

Come to think of it I'm really not sure why kirt decided to smoke weed and stretch his ass on camera instead but I can respect him for that. 420 is one of the only places left that has not been subverted. All the rest are corporate or some sort of black op/psyop or intelligence farm. The internet itself is going to be hooked into a main component of the overall project and they're going to make membership in the new world political order and world economy totally inseparable from having an online identity and moving to a cashless society. Convincing a whole generation of absolute twats to start paying directly through their phones with garbage like ApplePay was one such strong step in that direction and of course the biggest worst place on earth that is happening right now is London.

I actually ask a gentleman about this sideways when I was young and he informed me that the actual City of Light is London. It's aka the City or Society and one of the biggest seats of Illuminati power globally, perhaps even more so than New York or DC or LA or Rome or Paris or Brussels or wherever. London is where everything they're trying to do around the world, they typically do it first in London, unless it's an especially heinous weapons test or messy experiment of some sort in the third world.
>>
Sidney Funningshit - Mon, 18 Nov 2019 22:43:25 EST JQcgpZcb No.91156 Reply
>>91150 Holy shit, you are the first person I have talked to that understands any of that stuff. Like trying to explain it to other occultists or conspiracy theorists is hell difficult
>>
Frederick Worthingstone - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 16:20:28 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91157 Reply
>>91150
Anyone can make a website. Should not be a limited amount of places "like this".

@London, I remember reading once about how there's a stronger connection there to the gods for some reason, because of it's geographic location. More connected to "the other side" or whatever.
>>
Martin Condlefad - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 18:45:18 EST j7lsX1i1 No.91168 Reply
1574379918749.jpg -(61131B / 59.70KB, 474x474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>91156
I really need to start a blog or something. I should've done this over a decade ago frankly but I enjoy my anonymity and not having to deal with the bullshit of being an above ground well recognized face. I've tried pushing this knowledge for years but all it ends up in seems to be Chinese whispers mixed with lots of lies and manipulation from elites. Possibly the worst example was trying to open peoples eyes to the international elite pedophile networks and all that somehow mutated into was some guy running into a pizza store with an AR after voting for exactly the kinds of pedophiles and psychopaths I've spent years talking about.

If you want to hear more just ask. Yes, I am very well versed in a lot of this stuff. I detest the NAM. They are to this day trying to dissolve Africa, South America, and Southeast Asia into first economic trading blocs and then political ones like the EU. They floated this idea for the NAU and the Amero through Fox News actually and people were too stupid to realize the entire point of that is firstly Rupert Murdoch works for them and this was to expose the general public to the idea and gauge their reaction, and secondly to provide the beginning structure for the false narrative they would be painting to eventually make the NAU a reality which they are likely going to try to do as a Democrat and then have a Republican 8 years later claim it was his idea all along and be the one to implement it.

They control both sides. CNN and Fox, Breitbart, Washington Post, these are all controlled by literally the exact same small group of people, and yes their outer network is pretty much bound up in child abuse blackmail like for example Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, and Prince Andrew because they literally own these people they are all being blackmailed through agents like Epstein with child molestation stuff, and then they have their own inner network many of which claim to be Jews, and are not, but do lie, and are of the Synogogue of Satan, meaning that these are people claiming outwardly to be pious Jews and Christian's but who inwardly are devout and dedicated Luciferian Satanists. These are the actual people who are having meetings with CEOs and certain officials and who are actually setting the policies and 10 year plans and 100 year plans for what they wish to accomplish. Of course part if this is they want they and their child to be wealthy and in power forever, and you will also notice how frantically many of these guys are working on life extension.

Take Jeffery Epstein for instance. This guy wanted to preserve his head and penis. People like Peter Thiel, also a major Trump backer by the way, are working nonstop towards things like life extension, cryogenics, reversing aging, because hey when you literally sold your soul to Satan and you already know factually what awaits you wht wouldn't you spend a fortune trying desperately to cheat death?

And so on one hand these people are true believers of these Satanic doctrines, but on the other they are also realists. They lie to themselves and maintain doublethink constantly but they all also know fully well what awaits them all.

I think that perhaps because of this they are such true believers in pushing Satanism itself through these front groups in the vain hope and I'm not joking sincere honest belief in eventually defeating God and so after overthrowing His thrown they think that suddenly they can be saved from their own self inflicted hell and become true immortal gods ruling over people.

Certain American crypto-Satanic cults pretty much say exactly that, like Mormonism and Scientology. When Hubbard said that he represented the "forces of light" aka the agents of Lucifer and the Illuminati and that the coming of the Messiah was the "Marcabian invasion fleet" he really meant it and while he was still half covering it in scifag bullshit what he said was still the direct and literal truth of what they are and what they genuinely believe in. Both Hubbard and Crowley were actual agents of the Illuminati themselves though not at all inner core members, only agents. It is a common mistake to think some dumb celebrity or politician is Illuminati--they are not. Almost all of the people you see being accused of being Illuminati members are not and in fact are actually just assets, elements of the network binding the world in its tightening grip. People like I don't know Shakira or some dumb shit are not, never were, likely never will be, Illuminati.

Think of these people more like associates in the mob. You can be involved in the criminal network of theirs, you can be indebted or hell even freely associating and benefiting from working with them, but you are literally not ever going to become a made man yourself. Those are the families and you are not one of them and aren't going to be one of them.

As an aside, of course the Sicilian mafia is modeled after them just like CUT and Scientology and Ordo Templi Orientis, but the reality is almost all of the world's governments have already been controlled by them, including both Russia and China. What's happening now is only them trying to consolidate their plans and bring all the remaining nations into the fold, one of which was Libya until Qaddafi was murdered and that country destroyed. Iran is one of the only non-aligned countries left on the planet. All the rest are already at least partly subverted and the only thing the Illuminati is really working on now is breaking up societies so they can more easily be remolded into a shape that fits the Illuminati's plans for creating a one world government with one totally controlled and integrated economy, legal system, single world standing security forces, world education system that will be touted as human rights but is really global indoctrination to ensure uniformity and predictability over the whole populace, and one world spiritual philosophy which is Luciferianism that in the earlier days will be very directly critical of both Abrahamic religions and atheism while pretending to be sympathetic to Buddhism.
>>
Martin Condlefad - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 18:54:52 EST j7lsX1i1 No.91169 Reply
The Chinese are going to do when they fulfill their groomed role of next superpower, but are in fact hostile to them too and will tolerate many diverse "faiths" of Illuminati oriented systems like Wicca, neopagansim, occultism, UFO cults, and various types of New Age Bullshit but in the final days are going to become openly hostile towards all of these groups and openly persecute them until they have achieved uniform belief in the global Illuminati doctrines of Lucifer because at that point the masquerade is pointless and there's no reason to hide themselves behind bullshit about the nature spirits and horned god and Thetans and Ashtar or whatever. These systems will have fulfilled their role by then and will consequently be totally destroyed.

Remember, it is ultimately a very small part of the population even remotely in on this scheme, and those that are are heavily compartmentalized. We are talking about people who funded the rise of and plotted the downfall of the Nazis and Soviet Empire along with the British and American empire, just like they are building the Chinese empire now. But restricting certain things to certain countries it makes it easier for them to mask their activities from humanity as a whole and for the City to test things out before rolling them out globally.

The Chinese social credit system is a perfect example of this. They are already perfecting it in China and are beginning to implement it in Russia, and soon Britain and the United States too will suffer under this integrated social credit system where you will eventually have to log in with your drivers license equivalent as universal ID to sign on to the internet, to buy or to sell anything anywhere, to have privileges like hunting or driving a vehicle, to vote, to do anything at all. It will be your SS card, your drivers license, your passport to other countries and passport to the internet, and your bank account as plans are finalized for moving to a cashless society. This is only the consolidation phase. The governments of almost all countries of the world have already fallen. The sad thing is they could easily be stopped right now too because they haven't yet clamped down on the internet and printing devices or anything or forced the "internet of things" on us so hard that we are totally blinded and helpless slaves yet, but people are too complacent, too ignorant, too stupid to even look let alone take up arms and force that 0.01% of the population out of government and corporate leadership positions. The saddest thing is because of stupid things like their controlled opposition and manipulation of partisanship, people will be too busy killing each other over Illuminati puppet Biden versus Illuminati puppet Trump to think for themselves and throw them both out and to find all the Epsteins of the world and raid everyone in those blackbooks and serve justice to tens of thousands of runaway kids each year.

Finally just to be clear, that 0.01% isnt code for Jews. The Illumanati themselves are the ones who made the Third Reich which you will notice was occultic and Satanic time its core and sought to persecute and overthrow those genuine religious believers, not just the Jews, but also the Catholic Church. They HATE righteous Jews and sincere Christian's and devout Muslims with a burning passion. Like I said, the Synagogue of Satan, a verse from Revelations which also applies to those false Christians who work directly with the Illuminati and are dedicated Luciferians, who say they are Christian, and are not, but do lie, and are of the Church of Satan. Be wary of those especially.

If you wish to know more about specifically Lucifer Trust, Theosophy, the GWB, NAM, occultism and all that jazz I can discuss that with you as well.
http://www.ronssecondcoming.com/material/ot-8/
They are literally attempting to fulfill the Book of Revelations which they genuinely believe they can change fate and alter the course of history so that the antichrist wins against God partly by using mankind as a sort of living spiritual weapon. I'm not kidding. The funniest thing is when people laugh this off in one hand and then freely discuss religion in the other, as if it were somehow unbelievable people leading societies or being in position of power or anyone at all believing this despite how well we know just what mankind can be convinced to believe in as whole societies already.
>>
Martha Gangerwater - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 22:43:11 EST JQcgpZcb No.91170 Reply
>>91168
My real question is how does this fit into hinduism or non abrahamic faiths? The kali yuga is supposed to end with the next incarnation of Vishnu...
>>
Martin Fonkinfuck - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 23:29:14 EST j7lsX1i1 No.91181 Reply
>>91170
No idea but clearly I don't subscribe to them
>>
Caroline Mummerpedge - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 01:23:48 EST 6eTRuSTb No.91184 Reply
How does one believe in the illuminati and god?
>>
Sophie Saddlewill - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 08:11:25 EST 1Uw6Nl7R No.91185 Reply
>>91181
What a wonderful evidence based and logically grounded refutation
>>
Fanny Clollerwure - Mon, 25 Nov 2019 05:07:47 EST xQpkFJre No.91192 Reply
1574676467195.png -(8289B / 8.09KB, 427x295) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>91039
If reality is expressed in the 2D it would look like a flat circle and triangle overlapping each other. Tell me that we don't live in the 3D when you first look at this circle and immediately your eyes see a globe. How would that be possible unless we do live in 3D. Trippy shit
>>
Molly Fobblestone - Sun, 01 Dec 2019 17:18:56 EST 7Iz2YBqt No.91221 Reply
>>91123
Wow. Thank you for sharing this. I'm reading through the thread and viewing the website now. I can't believe these people are on board with the UN but it's not surprising
>>
Molly Fobblestone - Sun, 01 Dec 2019 17:48:56 EST 7Iz2YBqt No.91222 Reply
>>91150
You lost all credibility with me when you said the law of attraction is a marketing scheme. If you never learn how to use it, that's all it will ever be to you. Me? I've found magic in my life using it, and I never bought the book. I just had a friend who was super into it teach me about it. The person who taught him about it was involved in a secret society, but my friend never paid him for the information. A pretty poor marketing scheme if that's how it was supposed to work

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.