Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

The biggest conspiracy

- Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:21:06 EST BeNalPPW No.91214
File: 1574958066895.jpg -(1211845B / 1.16MB, 1242x1451) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The biggest conspiracy
Destroy the Dark Merkaba and set me free! You will find it in the Rothschild mausoleum.
>>
Jenny Nickleshit - Thu, 28 Nov 2019 18:24:16 EST V/zgMpi3 No.91215 Reply
>>91214
Navy seals in invisibility suits are trying to blow up my soul
>>
Graham Tootshit - Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:50:24 EST j7lsX1i1 No.91219 Reply
>>91215
This is not a board for shitposting piss off nb
>>
Phillip Underfuck - Sat, 14 Dec 2019 12:17:40 EST i1GsUXZ7 No.91304 Reply
>>91215
Little known fact invisibility fields are just pocket dimensions which can be percieved telepathically so when you hit the "invisible telepathic cops" in the face it really fucking hurts them because of the infinite force generated by reaching from one pocket dimension into another meaning if they fuck with you just hit them in the face a few times and they leave you alone
>>
Eugene Billingworth - Sat, 14 Dec 2019 13:57:40 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91305 Reply
>>91304
>invisibility can be perceived
yes.. but the rest of your post was intended to be misinformation to deter people from the truth. let it be known.
>>
Phillip Underfuck - Sat, 14 Dec 2019 22:32:24 EST i1GsUXZ7 No.91307 Reply
>>91305
Shut your lizard loving mouth RCA used to stand for REPTILES CONTROL ALL but thanks to me now they can control this sick. And yes you can perceive pocket dimensions telepathically and the only people on this planet who can actually make themselves invisible are people with magic bodies like my badass brother Zachary Ba'al Beelzebub and the being writing this is ZANE BA'ALAM BEELZEBUB or as my followers call me GOD. I am both God and the Devil why do you argue? Listen and learn from he who is known as Satan on many worlds.
>>
Phillip Underfuck - Sat, 14 Dec 2019 22:40:08 EST i1GsUXZ7 No.91308 Reply
>>91305
You all cowed to the lizards. It is by my hand that they are expelled once more and forever. You allowed them to eat people because you were jealous of their lofty places in life. My best friend Rob got eaten while you sat on your fat neckbeard asses and pretended to know stuff about the world on a message board. They are a little girl and you did NOTHING. Every single one of you is a lizard lover. You say worse than idly by, you HELPED SPREAD DISINFORMATION and you ATTACK ME TELEPATHICALLY? HAVE YOU NO SPINE? HAVE YOU NO SHAME? Perhaps not, but pain you have caused to the Devil himself. I hope you are pleased with yourselves.
>>
Rawbooty Girlyman - Mon, 16 Dec 2019 19:52:46 EST AIckUWlj No.91315 Reply
>>91312
You're just closed off to foreign points of view from other people because you regard your own intellect so highly.

p.s. play the cell
>>
Ian Clayworth - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 10:24:56 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91319 Reply
>>91315
ha its that or you're insecure about being in the dark in a spot someone else isn't, or you're afraid of being fooled. skepticism stems from a fear. a fear of something.

play the cell is jail terminology. it means i'll fight you right now, let's go in a cell and do it right now.

in case you didn't know. because you've probably never been locked up.

i would go search for your posts if i were interested
>>
Martha Bedgebene - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 11:23:15 EST TSWLTUY8 No.91320 Reply
>>91319
We believe that the world is run by the most powerful people in the world, I mean that's almost a tautology. We don't believe they're literal lizards, but if you want to imagine the concept of greed as reptilian I would agree with you. There's not another species of creature that's in charge of the government. That's a fantasy, people develop those fantasies so they feel that someone's in control. Actually confronting the chaos of the universe is too frightening for some people so they have to come up with elaborate theories that explain someone being in control in the face of a dead god.
>>
Ian Clayworth - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 12:14:37 EST aP+GoKa8 No.91321 Reply
>>91320
>confronting the chaos of the universe
>by putting a cap on how chaotic it is by rejecting certain ideas

idk bud. I stopped giving a shit about trying to share information with people a long time ago. most people are too smart for their own good where it counts, and not smart enough where it does count. people will let certain sources tell them how to think but will deny information from others. there's a filter everyone has and right now I don't think to care about the unique characteristics that are possible for each individual or how they were formed.

you know for a fact that reptilians don't exist, i get it.
>>
Rawbooty Girlyman - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 17:03:12 EST AIckUWlj No.91325 Reply
>>91321
So your admitting your just as guilty as the people you're complaining about?
>>
>>
Phyllis Fubbleson - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 19:58:00 EST o4kF+YWQ No.91335 Reply
>>91325
By your arbitrary measure of guilt sure whatever, I don't care

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.