Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Psychofarma

- Thu, 02 Jan 2020 22:51:59 EST h/+Ymk6/ No.91432
File: 1578023519833.png -(18232B / 17.80KB, 1200x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Psychofarma
Are you paranoid, when you are thinking somebody will tell you that you are paranoid and abuse your life because of that?

Is psychiatry a place to get rid of annoying people after collective discards them?

Is it ok, if you are injected something that doesnt solve the problem, just for doctors to see how it turns out?

Is it okay to get elektricity smashed in head, because you couldnt get along with people purposefully ruining your life?
>>
SLOW MO UH NO NO - Fri, 03 Jan 2020 01:36:02 EST V6EhjNFZ No.91441 Reply
>>91432
yes as long as you pay your taxes, hate lazy people, and have a tiny dick.
>>
George Bellerhot - Tue, 14 Jan 2020 13:49:58 EST MUL3DBAs No.91493 Reply
>>91432
psychiatric doctors are bullshit

they want you on the dopamine reducers because it makes you not notice patterns and things that you should be seeing and recognizing and knowing somethings up is what i think
if they gave meth to people that had delusion disorders they would face it head on is what i think for me as being delusional and paranoid. i got over the fear of death and existantial problems the same way by taking psychedelics and thinking about death and what it would be like to not exist while tripping. so it made it traumatic and face getting over it.
like you get over fear of heights at a waterpark becuase you finally go to the top then after that its not so bad and you can handle it.
instead of them handling it they just dumbs them and make them more able to be fucked with.

they dont even bother to think if anything the patient said is true
like me i said 'theres 3 things they're doing'. but i got distracted and lost my train of thought and shit. but i'd been so gaslighted and delusional from the ways they do it that i forgot what i was even talking about and i sware i was dosed on some kind of drug or some shit that fucked with my brain. but i meant someone was taking my identity or keeping me 'prisoner' by taking away my email, phone and mail. which are the 3 things someone needs say for government benifits or bank statements and shit like that. then i started acting weird and didnt say much else.
but that got my diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.
then the next doctor i didnt even say anything, i just got pissed off that he was copying my movements exactly and using focals to make me think in my head, using focals of items in the room. say he darts his eyes with a quick head movement towards the monitor, thats the focal. then i wonder why hes looking and wonder whats on the monitor. then he does this to some weird radio he has as well. then i hear people in the next room who i know 'snorting' drugs (this actually happened). then he triggers 'ptsd' by asking about something traumatic that i went through while his doing this. then he gets more doctors or students to come and 'look' for no reason, making me more uncomfortable and all this makes you freeze up and think in your head about wtf theyre doing.
but thats apparently catatonia and mainly the only thing i did that was anything. then i got another diagnosis of schizophrenia.
i said to him i wouldnt want to talk about shit unless i was in a sound proof room and only them... but i shouldnt have even trusted them. and then he thinks im more delusional cause i thought of sensory deprivation and how that affects which is unrelated and laughed saying i cant use a sound proof room but i was switching sound proof room with sensory deprivation. which someone could have triggered or implanted into my thoughts by saying 'sensory deprivation' as im talking about sound proof room to him.

then when im in the mental hospital i get talking to doctor and tell them about delusions. they think its bs and im schizophrenic for sure. while they're using capgras delusions against me which is obvious to anyone who saw them and knows who i know. then i say i can make them move thier arms without touching them if i wanted to, and they do this to me on the TV i watch. and they ignore it and probably say its more delusional thinking.

so now im forced to get an injection of antipsychotics which i hate. and been forced on the worst antipsychotic clozapine before this. but i cant get off it because the doctors assume everything i say is bullshit which it isnt. and at the most i was delusional but people were doing shit.

but i could give schizophrenia and delusion disorder to someone if people didn't know about it and warn or stop me. but i wouldnt do mental abuse, like i said they switched to doing but i dont know if i said that to doctors. i can't trust them and can't trust anyone to say shit and it doesn't even matter and no one cares.
i could post more about how to make someone delusional or schizophrenic though
>>
Isabella Wamblestock - Wed, 13 May 2020 18:39:06 EST GKvj2YI4 No.91802 Reply
1589409546325.jpg -(47100B / 46.00KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>91493

Dude tell me more about your experiences. Reading posts from someone with Diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia is a trip.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.