Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Underground Tunnel Systems

- Mon, 16 Mar 2020 20:08:16 EST PXj701Na No.91737
File: 1584403696956.png -(944334B / 922.20KB, 1351x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Underground Tunnel Systems
Are there tunnel systems under the US? some say that there are specific tunnel systems that have connecting compartments so there can be social interaction, and that the rest are bunkers and tunnels hidden throughout the country. There's another spin that some of the entrances are Wal-Marts and that they have underground tunnel systems under every one for FEMA camp scenarios. There's a lot of speculation online about it what do you guys think? Personally I think there probably are tunnel systems for the elite and billionaires I don't think space exploration is solid enough to support a mass exodus but a tunnel system? I think it's feasible. Idk about the walmart FEMA camp take though. I found a tinfoily website blog about it
http://www.bobfletcherinvestigations.com/underground-hideouts.html
>>
Martha Mipperdock - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 13:27:35 EST b+wqINrP No.91756 Reply
Why do they always want to convince me there are secret concentration camps under walmarts?
>>
Emma Cennerdock - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:15:06 EST yFidJzSa No.91760 Reply
FEMA walmart camps are real.

Just wait wrongthinker, you're going to be great fun
>>
Ernest Wegglesin - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 08:13:07 EST XattpKtt No.91772 Reply
>>91737
Yes.
There are tunnel systems that are active, huge mazes that have secret areas that are beyond difficult to get to and is in complete darkness.
Delve into schools such as Virginia Tech and Queens College (nyc).

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.