Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

David Icke Banned

- Tue, 12 May 2020 16:48:59 EST lMuKY4Ak No.91801
File: 1589316539727.jpg -(332026B / 324.24KB, 1080x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. David Icke Banned
Why was David Icke taken off YouTube? Is this proof that he's right?
>>
Lydia Drunningwell - Wed, 13 May 2020 22:07:47 EST W2Z/DZ4z No.91804 Reply
>>91801
Because he challenged the chinese communist party's narrative. They have plants or tacit support from most of the bigwig silicon valley technocrats. Now they have their eyes on Tesla, due to desire for Tesla's security clearance info... really though if it wasn't for the national security issues, I think tesla going to china would be a loss for china and a gain for the USA. Fucking Elon needs to switch to different drugs, like datura or something.
>>
Edwin Fuckingstone - Tue, 26 May 2020 20:13:48 EST u21VC+4l No.91841 Reply
>>91801
Because he popularised the idea that 5G causes Covid-19 and as a result tens (or maybe hundreds) of 5G masts have been destroyed across the UK.

His theory on 5G reached deeply into the mainstream, getting airtime on morning TV programmes, shared by millions on social media.

I obviously have no evidence for this but if you ask me, popularising Icke's obviously bullshit theory could have easily been to serve as a distraction for any truth to Covid-19, If there is a manmade element to it. Normies were all over it and getting taken down from YT only seems to serve his agenda.

Also, if you ask me, if there was some kind of manipulation or co-ordination behind the pandemic then we can't really identify a potential culprit until we can look back in hindsight and weigh up the real winners and losers in all of this.
>>
Molly Giffingville - Sun, 31 May 2020 17:29:48 EST uB+JZTq/ No.91847 Reply
>>91841
That's not actually what he said you know. Try getting info from the source that actually said it, instead of red it. Not that I agree with him and his reptilian stuff, but the fact that everyone LIES about what he actually stated, is proof that there is something up about this.
>>
Betsy Homblefoot - Tue, 02 Jun 2020 18:06:24 EST yFidJzSa No.91850 Reply
Exactly why brexit happened.

You believe in democracy, you live with the consequences. If you aren't involved, you're the next reptilian.
>>
Jack Cidgeshit - Sun, 14 Jun 2020 08:35:10 EST AFUleE6z No.91878 Reply
>>91801
Only the stupid conspiracies get any attention now days, anti-vax.. flat earth... its just more fake conspiracies to make conspiracy theorists look even more stupid, facebook seems to be the method of these disinfo plants, like that flat earth bloke looks exactly like a retired cop.

I still have yet to hear any explanation on how the twin towers collapsed, cant be the jet fuel coz that all went up in the initial impact, im amazed that there are still people who think some muzzies with box cutters pulled off the greatest terror attack..

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.