Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Humidors

!cyBOrG7t12 - Fri, 12 Apr 2019 17:50:27 EST ofAKRBuh No.174226
File: 1555105827984.jpg -(122240B / 119.38KB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Humidors
I just bought myself a humidor and I'm in the process of seasoning it right now. Similar to the one in this pic. I'm really new to this though, I work at a smoke shop so I just grab the cigar I want each day out of the walk-in humidor at work, and smoke it at some point that day. Therefor, I've never had to worry about maintenance before.

Just wondering if any fellow 420channers have some good tips on maintaining humidity that might not be obvious right away. Maybe you guys have some specific product recommendations? We sell the Bovida packets where I work but that's it. What do you guys think about those, is there something better? Also the one i bought has a built in, analog hygrometer on the front, but I've heard it's better to get an external digital one. Thoughts / recommendations on that?

Thanks.

This post was edited by Therm0ptic on 12-04-2019 17:52:40
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 13:27:36 EST ygPSISBu No.174240 Reply
Well at this point I don't even have any questions. I've got my cigar situation pretty much all sorted out. Cigar & humidor general tho? Post your stash? Mine is still too small to be worth taking a photo of tbh.

Last night, I had a Macanudo vintage 2006 which was pretty interesting. I only bought it because the band on it was metal (which actually ended up being super comfy to hold) and my boss really likes Macanudos. The flavor was great, especially about halfway through, but the draw was tighter than I'd like it to be by a lot. I would get it again though because it tasted like what I can only describe as spicy chocolate, but I wouldn't want it very often due to the draw:smoke output ratio, unless I just got a bad one.
>>
Ebenezer Smallfield - Wed, 29 May 2019 00:08:55 EST 5nsUJxuS No.174308 Reply
i would only be interested in a humidor to use for weed. is there info out there on ideal humidity and temp conditions for weed storage?
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Wed, 29 May 2019 10:37:37 EST 3W92O1L5 No.174309 Reply
>>174308
No idea actually. I'm sure someone here knows but also the botany board is probably full of people who know.
>>
Sidney Brammershaw - Wed, 05 Jun 2019 19:32:49 EST tqAr1/ZJ No.174324 Reply
Cigar noob here, just ordered a 5 pack of Arturo Fuente's to smoke on the weekends when it's nice out, never really been much of a smoker besides weed(I've had a few cigs here and there and enjoyed it but never really wanted to get hooked on them). I bought one of those packets for 50 cents and I was planning on throwing them in a giant mason jar, will this be alright? Also any tips for smoking it?
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Thu, 06 Jun 2019 10:43:47 EST 6dWr7EuH No.174325 Reply
>>174324
Just make sure it's sealed and not in direct sunlight, I'm keep it between like 65 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Not a good long-term storage option, but that should do for now.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.