Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Tabaka

- Mon, 12 Aug 2019 04:21:17 EST w1i0qln3 No.174364
File: 1565598077020.jpg -(86429B / 84.40KB, 600x373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Tabaka
So I've been living in Central Europe for nearly three years, and I love tobacco. But actual tobacco smoke is forbidden in my wife's family home, since the smell sticks to clothing. I'm a 31-year-old man and I can't even smoke outside, because my wife's mother is an ex-smoker and adamantly complains of the smell. I've went out and bought myself a pack of Luckies and spent a few hours chilling in a park and smoked half the pack in the process, went for a long walk to air out my clothes, and I still got shit for it. Fucking ridiculous. I'm allowed e-cigarettes, but by now I'm sick and tired of vaping - the strongest liquid available does appease my Nicotine addiction, but the actual nature of vaping is not enjoyable to me. It lacks the actual smoke sensation - that smoky burning taste. A friend of a friend recently turned me on to this Snuff shit, which is some sort of fine tobacco powder which is insufflated up through one of the nostrils and possibly into the sinuses. Now, as a user that enjoys and regularly snorts crushed IR stimulant pills and occasionally other drugs in powder form, I really dig the sensation of snorting tobacco. I find this particular product has an initial sharp burning sensation and then a mild menthol-like cooling sensation, followed by a faint tobacco after taste in the back of the throat.

Per my own preferences, I really enjoy the product. The one problem I have with it is there is a lack of that "kick" I've grown so accustomed to and often crave in my addiction to stimulants. When I first encountered Snuff, I expected a strong nicotine kick of some sort, but I find with this particular product, there is no sudden kick of Nicotine addiction relief, which leads me to hit the product often and in rather large amounts.

Any one care to chime in with some discussion about Tabaka / Snuff? Perhaps any stronger brands to recommend rather than "Gawith Original"? I would be much obliged to find out that there is perhaps a superior product available that really hits hard with the pleasant effects of Nicotine, for those who appreciate this drug's effects.

Also, I find the sensation of a few hits of Snuff along with a cup of strong black coffee is fantastic.

Any thoughts to share, /tobacco/?
>>
Archie Summlehall - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 17:48:59 EST v3k2aGGW No.174393 Reply
try Red Bull, it's the most hard hitting out of all the Poschl shit
I used to snort it like cocaine for the head rush, but I decided to give that up because it made me have a runny nose, now I smoke cigarettes like a normal human being
>>
Shitting Pittman - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 19:11:03 EST 1xGoROVk No.174396 Reply
>>174364
Just smoke cigarettes and get two large air purifiers for your house. Don't be a cucc.
>>
Hugh Siddleshit - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 11:05:40 EST tiQxRce2 No.174415 Reply
Yeah i really enjoy snuff. If you want some hard hitting ones you can try: Redbull (from the same company that makes Gawith), Med no.99 (i don't use it too much cause it hits extremely hard) and maybe some Bernard tabak products like Aecht Altbayerischer Schmalzler or Brazil Doppelfermentier (they have a really interesting smell of smoke, coffee, chocolate and some fruits and they have a pretty solid amount of nicotine). I've used a lot of snuff in my life so if you have any questions i'll be happy to answer them.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.