Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Snuff (Old School nose Tobacco)

- Sun, 18 Aug 2019 03:18:18 EST aMsTh7qh No.174371
File: 1566112698971.jpg -(8776B / 8.57KB, 764x401) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Snuff (Old School nose Tobacco)
Has anyone actually tried this stuff? I have a slight interest in it.
>>
Phyllis Ceckleman - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 17:02:04 EST CRIhKbkN No.174372 Reply
1566248524181.jpg -(27215B / 26.58KB, 491x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>174371
The one I tried was pretty weak (they supposedly gave me the strongest they had in the tobacco shop). I guess I should mention that I tend to smoke 0,8-0,9 mg cigarettes. I tried weaker cigs recently but they don't give me that much satisfaction, so basically I have high nicotine tolerance. It's somewhat painful for me when I snort it (although I'm sensitive to pain), or at least more painful than snorting 0,5 mg Rivotrils (that's the only other thing I ever snorted). It can clean your nose pretty well, but there is a problem: your nose sucks all that shit in the tobbaco, so half a day later you will probably have some black nasal feces. The menthol flavoured ones clean your nose better and give you a more fresh feeling, but they are more painful. The worst thing about it is that it always gave me a clogged nose. I haven't heard this one from other people, so maybe it only happened because I overdid it. One thing is for sure: it's not a very nice feeling, so it might help people quit smoking. A kind of methadone of chainsmokers, but this might be bullshit too since I don't have any anecdotal evidence nor did I look at studies. It also fucks up your nasal mucosa, like every other snorted drug.

pic related is the one I snorted, except it's colour was a lot darker red
>>
Cyril Goodlock - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 20:06:47 EST CRIhKbkN No.174376 Reply
>>174372
One thing I forgot is that the tobacco will go down somehow from your nose to your mouth and you feel a horrible taste. I think I hate this more than any other negatives traits of snuff.
>>
Lillian Drupperbanks - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 07:21:56 EST 8QK9gsO8 No.174378 Reply
>>174372
>>174376
>the tobacco will go down somehow from your nose to your mouth and you feel a horrible taste
>pic related is the one I snorted
You´re not supposed to snort it like drugs, just sniff it lightly enough that it goes up your nose. Snuff is for sniffing, not snorting. I´ve never had snuff run down to my mouth.
>>
George Ganderlock - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 01:54:10 EST sGg+j10j No.174387 Reply
1566798850425.jpg -(414235B / 404.53KB, 889x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
i like a lot of the english stuff. the german menthols are dank. that rasp ozona is dank too. i love the fruity stuff for all day and the viking dark and taxi red and blue are good all day naturals. sp is a really big type of flavor. its like anise flavor i think. the american stuff like tube rose and that peach stuff. it's good, but its so dry that it takes some finesse to get right. i wouldnt start with it. viking is a coarser, wetter blend that's easier to take. taxi was similar. toque is really dry. hedges is good sometimes. it's SO fucking strong. it takes me about a day to get back into taking fat bumps and getting some build up i guess. ive literally had this snuff for like 2 years. i kinda went overboard and i smoke cigs or my pipe daily or vape or dip. i just really like tobacco.
my advice is to start with a coarse grind and i find it easier to take snuff when i hold the pinch further away from my nose so that the baccy/air ratio is balanced and to move between nostrils. idk bro. you'll get it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.