Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Tobacco as an anti-psychotic

- Thu, 12 Sep 2019 13:10:14 EST OFBs1OP3 No.174406
File: 1568308214259.gif -(860189B / 840.03KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Tobacco as an anti-psychotic
I have been diagnosed with schizoaffective, thus there are times when I go through psychotic episodes which consist of unidentifiable entities appearing, being really fucking tense and hearing voices. What I found out is that taking in a lot of nicotine basically kills the psychotic episode. When I was smoking about 7 Red Marlboros a day, I had to basically breath through the cigarette and smoke about half-two thirds of one of those.

Does anybody here have similar experiences?
>>
Sidney Lightstone - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 13:32:57 EST 8QK9gsO8 No.174407 Reply
>>174406
I'm not a schizo that I know, but I've heard many times of it being common for them to self-medicate with tobacco. Not hard to imagine, I never feel as centered, grounded and calm as after a pipe.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 16:50:33 EST 0gsN3Lm4 No.174409 Reply
>>174407
Yeah pipes and cigars are excellent for that. Nicotine helps counter Alzheimer's and has a few other positive effects so this doesn't surprise me at all. Cigs and vapes are efficient sources of nicotine intake but they're just not the same and personally I'm trying to stay way from those two things lately.

I don't have any similar experiences like this exactly but I have to say, as a musician, I've found tobacco much more impactful on my creative process than weed actually. So there's definitely something there.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.