Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Best places to butt hunt?

- Thu, 19 Aug 2021 19:44:11 EST KhOp4wzg No.174958
File: 1629416651523.jpg -(269352B / 263.04KB, 2048x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Best places to butt hunt?
So I can't really afford my habit but I still love to smoke. I was wondering what are some of the best places to find discarded/half smoked cigarette butts? I figure one person's trash can be my treasure. If i smoke ones I find on the roadside they have an odd, sediment taste to them, almost like dirt, and are not satisfying. Also are there any good places in public to bum cigarettes? I would probably get run off at the gas station.
>>
David Gaffingham - Tue, 24 Aug 2021 18:45:24 EST HVgQKL3F No.174960 Reply
>>174958

bro you're smoking other peoples shit in covid season? sad
>>
Polly Foffingstone - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 01:29:39 EST Ukjlx6xF No.174969 Reply
>>174958
If a smoke shop has an ashtray outside, otherwise anywhere where some kind of ashtray is left. I was lucky to have a smoke shop in my town that had an ashtray. It works a lot better if you have rolling papers, to recombine the butt or butts into your own cigarette. There's also so really cheap brands of roll your own, like TOP. I got Gambler pouches, it was a few years ago but it was close to $1.50 for a pouch of tobacco and rolling papers, had to make the rolls super dense or I got no buzz because the tobacco was such bad quality. I never tried it ,but if you combine a butt tobacco from a decent enough cig along with crappy ryo tobacco it might turn out to give a pretty decent buzz.
>>
Summerz - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 22:23:03 EST PLwz12bp No.174975 Reply
>>174958
Please don't collect disused butts from ashtrays, for one all the ar has smoked down to the remaining tobacco you find in them after rerolling them with new papers plus others germs you could catch all sorts hepatitis for one, if you really must only use your own or friends you KNOW are clean ut there still would be risks. this year I grew 6 plans in my back garden and got around 350grams of tobacco and it had no nasty chemicals sprayed on it like shop-bought tobacco and tasted great
>>
Nathaniel Grimridge - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 06:45:31 EST 6B/RLnuC No.175026 Reply
jesus fuckin christ dude
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.