Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

is chewing tobacco more addictive?

- Sun, 14 Nov 2021 23:08:28 EST gs0d7CxW No.175022
File: 1636949308735.jpg -(747369B / 729.85KB, 1543x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. is chewing tobacco more addictive?
So i been dabbling in tobacco for years, always went on and off cigs and snuff, never had any problem or constant desire, always laid off from it when i wanted.

I tried chewing tobacco the other day cause its uncommon as fuck to get here and i saw it for sale, thing is, is it more addictive than smoking? I did it for two days and already craving that shit for real.
>>
Fuck Blindlesut - Sat, 09 Apr 2022 11:25:28 EST +zUglnLU No.175062 Reply
>>175022
yes IMO chew is much more addictive. i smoked cigs on and off for yearrs and never got hooked but chew would be my DOC tobacco was considered a mind-altering substnce. so much chilll euphoria
>>
Canklefuck Larrybob - Sat, 07 May 2022 10:35:47 EST xcLkT9Lr No.175072 Reply
>>175022
No, chew is not as addictive or any more addicting than cigarettes or snuff. Chew is actually meant to be something enjoyable, almost like a cigar, just not smoking it. It's you and your preferences of tobacco and how it's consumed. You probably enjoy chew more than any other kind of tobacco. I used to smoke and stopped for rubbing snuff for years now, I frequently chew when I want something to sit back and enjoy almost like a cigar. And yes, cravings are normal, but if I was you I'd stick to rubbing snuff.
>>
Phineas Billingridge - Wed, 15 Jun 2022 19:28:38 EST lMeCOIXU No.175081 Reply
>>175022

I'll admit that the cans of preshred are easier to form a habit with. If worried try old style chewing tobacky, more involved in use so closer to enjoyer than fiend
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.