Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Lucky Striked Out

- Thu, 09 Dec 2021 21:45:40 EST frsDmeGR No.175029
File: 1639104340451.jpg -(57546B / 56.20KB, 300x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Lucky Striked Out
Gentlemen.

I am not an addictive smoker but when I had Lucky Strikes unfiltered for the first time, I would pay the premium every fucking time to get a solid pack. I'm talking 15 bucks if I found it. I did not care. However, I have heard that the recent rebranding has been a shit show.

Can any of you fine people speak on that regard? I heard it tastes more chemical like which is a fucking crying shame.
>>
Augustus Sammermadge - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 12:34:12 EST 4uAJXpis No.175030 Reply
Bro luckies just came back and theyre cheap as fuck, like 5-6 bucks a pack. Tf u doing paying a premium just buy the filtered and tear that shit off
>>
Ghengis Dong - Sun, 02 Jan 2022 07:25:05 EST z87DoUQw No.175036 Reply
>>175029
I haven't had an unfiltered one in a while. I never used to see the filtered's in the US but friends would bring them back from Central America or Europe and they were my favorite smoke at that time.

I bought a pack of filtereds in the states that I saw a few weeks back and it doesn't seem quite the same. Would be very disappointed if the the filterless are negatively affected as well.
>>
Alice Nobberstone - Thu, 03 Mar 2022 02:46:56 EST WhM7z4Bq No.175057 Reply
1646293616492.jpg -(266590B / 260.34KB, 1193x1191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>175029
They are new hard boxes to look similar to the more prominent brands now. I can't talk on the flavor because I haven't had one yet, I've "stopped smoking" for two years now.

I really do miss a good smoking coffee in my room drinking a unfiltered strike, with tobacco flakes and all in my mouth. Sleeping with a soft pack in my jean pocket.
I hope the taste is the same. I can taste those extra chemicals easy as hell.

This board alone helped me not only in my tobacco addiction but also in my cowboy fantasy. You guys have been a great influence on my life for over a decade now. My wife told me she watched Brokeback Mountain with her grandpa before.

This pregnant hooker sucked me to completion in the back of the discount smoke shop. The first time I had a American Spirit was a good time too.
>>
Graham Billingbanks - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 16:55:30 EST 8BI5XFws No.175083 Reply
>>175057
its official the filtered is not the same, such a sad day, i shoulda just bought the unfiltered ones. maybe they changed them all who knows. its bad juju, i tell you hwut.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.