420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
How do you get a buzz from vaping? by Ian Fadgechick - Fri, 18 Nov 2016 13:32:44 EST ID:BXbBgw5x No.3110 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1479493964264.png -(1143512B / 1.09MB, 640x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1143512
How does anyone get a buzz vaping? I've vaped 6% and didn't even feel a buzz, and I don't even smoke.
>>
William Sevingnudge - Fri, 18 Nov 2016 16:00:02 EST ID:B/ycLD/p No.3111 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1479502802221.jpg -(10310B / 10.07KB, 207x157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
You're probably just a one in a million super badass. I wish I could be as cool as you cool guy.
>>
Oliver Blythewell - Sun, 20 Nov 2016 13:38:09 EST ID:PQGD6AOT No.3116 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3110

Vaping high nic, typically just slugs me out. I wouldn't even describe it as a rush. I do find that when i'm drinking, the vape does give a better kick.
>>
Angus Fivinghig - Wed, 23 Nov 2016 20:24:27 EST ID:DnYtz/gI No.3127 Ignore Report Quick Reply
6%? I hope you don't mean actually six percent nicotine by volume. That's 60mg/ml, and bound to fuck you up in a bad way.

As for a buzz, nicotine itself is weird. It's a limited stimulant. Kind of more cognitive, less physical, and weaker than caffeine.
Unlike gabaergics or straight stimulants, it's not really a 'high' buzz per say, but rather just a muscular tingle. That technically only happens in high doses, where you're no longer just activating nicotinic ach receptors, but overpoweringly blocking them out. That's actually the method through which drugs could paralyze the body without killing the pain, like you would see in crime shows such as CSI.

Hitting high nic all at once is likely to make one very dizzy and confused for a moment before it spreads about. Sort of numbing the lungs and disorienting.
But once it spreads, the beta endorphin release generally overpowers nic stimulation, making it somewhat calming.
>>
Hannah Blatherville - Sat, 26 Nov 2016 04:53:33 EST ID:Dfaq9zmg No.3143 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The only time I did was from a friend's dragon vape that produced VERY LARGE AMOUNTS OF VAPOR VERY QUICKLY. I know that sounds silly but it was like the mouth of the Dragon was what you hit and it was the strongest/most intense vape I've tried, the only vape that have me a nicotine rush and lightheadedness
I'm a daily smoker and it still gave a more intense rush than a real cig.
>>
Doris Drunkinstock - Sat, 26 Nov 2016 21:36:30 EST ID:VpDbgUHD No.3144 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3110
Sure. Same thing that happens when I smoke too much hookah. Get dizzy, nauseous, lightheaded, break out in a sweat. Lasts about 15-20 min. I am a former smoker and vape 3 mg and once I took too many smoke breaks at work and wasn't thinking about how much I was puffing. Went back inside and was full on sweaty ghost mode. Thankfully no one noticed and it passed. Left me feeling drained as fuck for the rest of the day.

Now I'm more careful and as soon as I feel any sense of lightheadedness I stop.
>>
Drivel_ - Sun, 27 Nov 2016 01:14:42 EST ID:XHDLvHXK No.3145 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3110
I usually get some 3mg nic juice and get a good warm burn going on my sub ohm RDA... after a couple minutes of blowing clouds I get a nice body buzz going, similar to caffeine. If I'm using .6% i get a really cool burn going so it's not harsh on the throat and just keep puffing. After too much I get a weird anxiety though so I like to either take breaks or blend in some no nic.
>>
Rebecca Grandbanks - Thu, 08 Dec 2016 17:28:21 EST ID:wDjbBtVD No.3177 Ignore Report Quick Reply
its more subtle than a cigarette though cause with cigs you are taking in a bunch of other stuff in addition to nicotine.
>>
Hedda Bevingfuck - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:09:33 EST ID:v/fqosBu No.3230 Ignore Report Quick Reply
As a smoker who's been trying to quit, I've been trying to figure out how to get that head rush. I vape 6 mg liquid, and I never really got it on any of my old devices, but I recently bought a 75 watt unit, and it actually does it for me. I think vaporizing a larger volume of liquid in each hit is important.
>>
Eliza Cringerchug - Sat, 14 Jan 2017 02:23:13 EST ID:3IbTZZFa No.3236 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3230
It's simple. High wattage vape that produces a lot of vapor requires less nicotine. If you're using a device that is weaker just up the nic to 18mg or something and you'll still get a good rush.
I prefer high wattage with lots of vapor and airflow so I don't have to suck on the thing for ages but you can still get a kick out of lower tier shit.
>>
Edward Dricklekog - Sat, 14 Jan 2017 19:31:22 EST ID:gAlnoFHE No.3237 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>3230

This is pretty much what it is. Ever since I started vaping on a bigger box/tank combo I get more nicotine per hit, even just vaping on an 8 or 12 mg nic level.

I also get more of a head buzz if I've been drinking.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.