Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

FInally getting a legit vape kit

- Fri, 05 Aug 2016 16:51:55 EST kIeUVfsT No.2828
File: 1470430315450.jpg -(43291B / 42.28KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. FInally getting a legit vape kit
So over the past year and a half I've had a couple different mods..

iTaste MVP - Kind of a cool box mod. an awesome feature of the mod is that you can flip a switch on the bottom of the box to "Charge" mode and you can plug your phone into the USB port and charge your phone.
I take the iTaste with me when I plan on being out for a while catching Pokemon, or whatever.. I don't use it for vaping anymore.

My 2nd vape,

JoyTech eGo One- This one is much smaller than the iTaste MVP which I liked, and the Alpine White color that it came in was pretty snazzy- and even comes with a 0.5ohm coil and a 1.0ohm coil. This set up is okay.. the battery held a decent charge as it could vape most of the day before having to be plugged in.

My biggest issue with the eGo One is that I would burn the coils out in literally 1-2 days.. and the coils were almost $10 at the nearest vape shop..

I spent the past two weeks shopping around and really looking into vapes instead of being rushed into buying one. I ended up deciding on the SMOK H-Priv
The SMOK H-Priv kit comes with the mod which has tons of different settings that can be selected using the OLED display and has a max wattage of 220watts
I also went with the full kit which includes the notorious TFV4(micro) tank, 1x 0.3ohm Micro Fused Clapton Coil installed, 1x 0.25ohm Micro Stainless Steel Dual Coil, a tank extender to bring the tank from 2.5ml capacity to 3.5ml capacity, and also includes USB cable and extra parts.

I also got the new, and extremely highly regarded TFV8 Cloud Beast tank. The tank includes 1x 0.15ohm Octuple Coil head, 1x 1.5ohm Quadruple Coil head (very interested in this atomizer as it literally has 4 coils inside of it), 1x RBA head which allows you to install 2 of your own coils and wick with your own choice of cotton.

I also bought this awesome pack of coils that include 8 different coils with 6 of each coil only for 8.99- the coils are all really complex coils such as the fused Clapton coil. if you're interested in getting this pack just google "Demon Killer 8 IN 1 Alien Coils"

For my batteries I was able to get a 4 pack of the notorious Samsung INR18550 2500mAh 25A for just under 20 dollars.
and got the NiteCore D2 charger- very sweet charger with LED display that shows you the status of the battery and how much juice is going into them and at what rate.

And lastly I got this lovely little gem called the Yocan NYX. It's a Dual Quartz Coil atomizer build designed specifically for smoking wax & shatter.

All together I spent about $150.00 this morning on ordering everything- after ordering and paying my bills for this 2 week period I'm left with just $41.00 bucks so I'm probably going to have to wait until next pay day to buy some juice.

I've already got my shopping cart full of 30ML bottles waiting to be ordered from www.mechsauce.com
Great website and has literally the cheapest prices I have ever seen. Almost all of their 30ML bottles are $6.50
So I've got about $50.00 of juice in my cart and just waiting to get paid again.. At least I already paid for my 2 grams of shatter which should arrive tomorrow probably.

Pic related- it's my mod!
Going to reply with all the other pieces too so you guys can see what I'm going to be rockin' next week.
>>
Fanny Bucklenare - Fri, 05 Aug 2016 16:54:52 EST kIeUVfsT No.2829 Reply
1470430492450.jpg -(58352B / 56.98KB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Here's the TFV8 Cloud Beast.

They say that the best range on these is an amazing 120 to 180 watts
No wonder they blow some serious vapor

The RBA head is recommended at 50 to 140 watts
>>
Fanny Bucklenare - Fri, 05 Aug 2016 16:57:48 EST kIeUVfsT No.2830 Reply
1470430668450.jpg -(69462B / 67.83KB, 636x636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
And my Yocan NYX! I'm going to love this one for sure.
I work from home doing tech support so it's gonna be awesome smoking shatter or wax. This is my very first piece for smoking wax.

And since I'm vaping it smoking inside is now a possibility.

Recommended wattage for this one is 25w but I'm sure I can get away with pushing it 50watts without any problems... When I get all my equipment I'll reply back on this thread and let you guys know how the NYX works, and how well it works at different watts.
>>
Fanny Bucklenare - Fri, 05 Aug 2016 17:01:35 EST kIeUVfsT No.2831 Reply
1470430895450.jpg -(64463B / 62.95KB, 700x514) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Here is what the inside of the coils look like.

SMOK calls them "Hyper Engines" and you can definitely see why.
There is a 4th head that you can buy- it's similar to the one of the left, but instead of 4 coils it has 3.

So what do you guys think?
Pretty awesome upgrade coming from a 1100mah JoyTech eGo ONE, right?!

If any of you guys have these components reply back and let me know what you think about them.
>>
Alice Blucklehit - Fri, 05 Aug 2016 18:22:30 EST 7Uc5Bxce No.2832 Reply
1470435750556.jpg -(342300B / 334.28KB, 1276x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Nathaniel Fobberbanks - Wed, 10 Aug 2016 22:47:58 EST 1xmeAU+H No.2846 Reply
Got that same one OP, using Crown tank with Rafael coils, got it at 120w max hit and it's great, also for most flavors I can ignore the burny taste fhat means a coils going bad for about a week until it gets too bad to bear, which means I get two-three weeks from it
>>
Edward Serringmitch - Sat, 13 Aug 2016 23:41:38 EST kIeUVfsT No.2859 Reply
>>2846

Thanks for the heads up on coil life
The eGo One I was using I would burn those coils out in like 2 days
>>
Ernest Peddlestot - Wed, 24 Aug 2016 17:15:15 EST kIeUVfsT No.2887 Reply
Finally got all my gear and just received 7 bottles of juice..
Loving everything.. the TFV4 hits great- using it for nicotine juices.

The TFV8 hits even better- using non nicotine juices for this one.

And the YoCan does a great job with the wax.

If you're in the market for a vape kit I'd definitely go with the H-Priv
You can get the kit for $50 dollars from smokstore.us

It ships from china but the product is 100% authentic so that makes the long wait worth it..
Save a ton of money through smokstore.us

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.