Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

E-cigarette help

- Sat, 13 Aug 2016 01:34:48 EST hC6ZeAAY No.2857
File: 1471066488724.gif -(152422B / 148.85KB, 510x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. E-cigarette help
I need to get an e-cig for my grandmother, to hopefully wean her off regular ciggies.

I don't know a thing about vaping. Can anyone please point me towards useful sites/information? Also reputable brands etc. I just need something that can (a) do nicotine and (b) have flavors. She usually smokes Misty 125s.

All the information I have on them is an old e-cig ad from the back of a 2011 issue of popular mechanics. So I'll take anything you can throw at me.
>>
Ebenezer Shakedale - Sun, 14 Aug 2016 16:16:15 EST RYz2fxcP No.2861 Reply
For like $35 you can get her a cheap pen, like a T18. It's a decent vape, I got the old man using one these days. Misty 120's, you'll want to get her a weaker juice, if she smokes the menthol ones, go with that. Sometimes shops will have juices that are quite obviously targeting a particular brand of cigs, (i.e. bayport for newport, weston for winston, etc).

Just go down to the local shop (if you're in a rural area, that may be a few towns away, if you're in a big city, just throw a rock and go to the first one it hits.). Don't let them upsell you, just don't ignore everything they say either.
>>
Emma Fuckingridge - Sun, 14 Aug 2016 20:36:40 EST aZaB9KKp No.2862 Reply
1471221400440.jpg -(100589B / 98.23KB, 720x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I use a Juul, which is e cig produced by Pax. I LOOOOVE it. I'm sure it wouldn't be terribly popular here, but for an old lady it may be perfect.
>>
Matilda Bozzlechot - Thu, 18 Aug 2016 16:07:56 EST jc9LJlws No.2870 Reply
buy an ego twist or a vision spinner, then buy an iclear 16 and a kanger evod 2.

the twist or spinner are the batteries, maybe get both so she has one to use while the other charges. they both use the same charger. the iclear and evod can be got for like 10 dollars for both. they are two different types of clearomizers. one is top coil design and one is bottom coil design, so you cold get an idea of what she likes more. after you know which she prefers, buy replacement coils for that clearomizer.

as for juice, just look for literally anything cheap. if she smokes menthols go for menthols. when you're switching off cigarettes everything more or less tastes the same anyway. I quit using a more expensive and less versatile set up than this because no one told me that this shit was fine for switching and cheap.
>>
Clara Gullyfuck - Mon, 12 Sep 2016 19:26:52 EST 8FMx5MxJ No.2937 Reply
Not to be a downer or anything but at her age she may as well keep smoking cigarettes if she wants to.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.