Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

STEEPING HACK 4 U

- Sun, 21 Aug 2016 13:40:41 EST XYn3oUwq No.2881
File: 1471801241761.png -(110705B / 108.11KB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. STEEPING HACK 4 U
Sup guys I came up with a steeping technique that i've had great results with.

Basically, I took the concept of the water bath and said fuck water baths.

I've used a portable heater fan to subject my bottles to heat, every once in a while (maybe 10 mins) I put all the bottles into a bag and shake the fuck up. Continue for around an hour, occasionally turning off.

I'm checking the bottles intermittently to be sure that they don't end up too hot and cracking under the heat.

So far it's taken some really nasty, understeeped perfumey smell mixes and they've transformed into significantly better quality flavours in under and hour.

Hopefully this helps some of you, I don't agree with half of the overly protective, overly scientific bullshit that you see online about steeping. This method is working for me great and hopefully some of you do too.
>>
Angus Drebblefoot - Sun, 21 Aug 2016 13:42:19 EST XYn3oUwq No.2882 Reply
>>2881

inb4 nic content - I'm already at 1-2mg and don't care about the losses, those fractional losses shit is all placebo anyways
>>
Clara Gullyfuck - Mon, 12 Sep 2016 19:02:08 EST 8FMx5MxJ No.2936 Reply
1473721328149.jpg -(70120B / 68.48KB, 1024x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This happened a few days ago and I was too much of a dumbdumb to document it along the way so I'll attempt to describe it here. Here's the short version: There might be a way to oxidize or steep your fluid almost instantly. Or I might just be an idiot who's new to vaping and reporting something everyone already knows.

I was too broke to buy a new bottle of fluid so I started taking my hoard of near-empties and mixing them in my tank. Each bottle was a different brand, a different flavor, and had a different concentration of nicotine. A minority of these also had artificial colouring.

When I would mix two juices I immediately noticed "threads" of very brown fluid suspended within the rest of the juice. Over the course of maybe half an hour, the fluid would sometimes turn so dark that I couldn't see through the clearomizor to the coil within. This also effected the taste and seemed to make one but not all of the flavors more pronounced.

I cleaned the ever loving shit out of my coil with water and rubbing alcohol, and conducted some experiments. What I found was that bigger differences in nicotine concentration resulted in different levels of darkening.

Mixing 6mg and 6mg resulted in no discoloration. Mixing 6mg and 8mg made it turn slightly brown, and mixing 0mg and either 6mg or 8mg is what turned it completely opaque.

Reading image boards and Google searches told me that vape fluid darkens when it oxidizes and this is something people want and go to lengths like this thread to provoke. So if anybody is willing to buy two bottles of the same flavor, one with high nicotine content and one with none, this might be what you've been waiting for.
>>
Charles Pockfoot - Mon, 19 Sep 2016 16:44:03 EST hyT91U4D No.2953 Reply
let use your thread to vent out my frustration, OP

>steep e-juice to improve flavor and evaporate the alcohol
>alcohol evaporates
>so does the menthol and part of the choc flavor

kill me
>>
Kirtaner !Ub4TCdRjOM - Mon, 19 Sep 2016 17:05:28 EST 6wyKBhvE No.2955 Reply
I stick bottles on top of my work iMac to steep, it gets hot as fuck up there and color change comes within hours.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.