Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

two questions about making e juice

- Thu, 08 Sep 2016 00:11:59 EST CP1dLJP7 No.2908
File: 1473307919903.jpg -(95070B / 92.84KB, 465x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. two questions about making e juice
I bought a fuckton of nicotine, but now all of it turned yellowish. I did keep it closed in a dark and cool area.
I haven't tried it yet, but I did have some juices I made a few months ago with that nic (that juice turned yellow too) and it is SUPER HARSH.

can I still use that nic and just use lower concentrations? is it bad for my health?

my second question is if I can use food/cosmetic essences to flavor my e juices. I'm not in US or UK, so a lot of the recommended essence brands are hard to find.
Is there anything I should keep an eye for? Can I inhale any essence whatsoever as long as it is diluted in PG?
>>
Augustus Lightspear - Thu, 08 Sep 2016 00:21:57 EST WMl2mps6 No.2909 Reply
Nic has probably gone bad, but you might as well give it a try and see how it hits, the ingredients are cheap. I doubt testing it out will cause anymore harm than nicotine already does.

Food safe flavors are generally safe to vape. Make sure they're PG based though, some are diluted in ethanol. You can still use the ethanol based flavors, but they can be harsh if you don't let them breathe for a few days after mixing.

Also keep an eye out for diacetyl. It's usually found in buttery and creamy flavors. Some people think its pure cancer, others think its not a big issue. I'll let you do the research and come to your own conclusion.
>>
Simon Goshmedge - Sat, 10 Sep 2016 14:27:28 EST PQGD6AOT No.2924 Reply
>>2909
Awful information.

Nicotine will always turn yellow in storage. 100% normal.

Any perception of harshness is most likely psychological or you need to actually lower your % because it's too much for you. Steep and mix your flavours properly. You can get random bumps of harshness from poorly mixed juice because there's a spike of nic in it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.