Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

What the fuck is up with juul

- Wed, 01 May 2019 16:10:02 EST emCurJNA No.4351
File: 1556741402750.jpg -(2047878B / 1.95MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What the fuck is up with juul
I used to into vaping, making my own coils for my RDA and shoot, but I’ve been out of the culture for a minute.

I’ve never bough one of these before. Brother gave it as a gift. I go out and get the pods, fully charge the bitch, and it’s super uncooperative. Like, I have the grip the top end in a weird way so the connection points are able to fire.

Are all Juuls like this? I suspect they are all finicky chinesium trash, or I am just unlucky?

General opinions on juuls?
>>
Shitting Dazzlemud - Thu, 02 May 2019 14:37:31 EST cXBzioIK No.4353 Reply
I see them advertised a lot so I go out of my way to avoid them. I'm guessing they are all "finicky chinesium trash" as you say.
>>
Jesus Christ - Thu, 02 May 2019 23:59:48 EST FqH5pJnw No.4354 Reply
>>4351
I was literally given a free juul with a charger several days ago. I even got the same brushed gold color. I went and bought the pods, and even though the fucking thing was fully charged, it would not fire.

So, saving you some cursory googling, I found out you need a q-tip soaked in isopropyl alcohol to swab down the contact points, cleaning any debris. This helped me immensely, but the juul product is still a piece of shit in general. I still have to use my mouth when I'm hitting it to make contact and fire the device.
>>
Eliza Badgeman - Mon, 06 May 2019 18:28:10 EST NHdUx5xp No.4356 Reply
I've had one for several months and thought the build quality was the only impressive thing about it. Still works and looks like new, just need to clean the contacts every now and then. Pretty much everything else about it sucks.

I still use it sometimes when I want something that feels like a cigarette in my hand. But like the above poster said there are many better pod systems.
>>
Cedric Fancocke - Tue, 14 May 2019 20:28:31 EST jinhnG6U No.4361 Reply
>>4351
I've been using mine for months and never cleaned it or anything. Just plug n play without feeling like a vapefag. mango>cucumber>mint>everything eles
>>
Betsy Shakeshit - Fri, 24 May 2019 01:57:48 EST p88EGLSv No.4368 Reply
>>4351
thats not a juul thats a chinese knockoff. i have the same one and it works great ive had 2 with 0 problems.

i even refill the pods for like dollars every month. 0 problems with the pods or juul.
>>
Jesus Christ - Sat, 25 May 2019 02:46:22 EST FqH5pJnw No.4370 Reply
>>4368
If yall want an update, I cleaned it shortly after this thread with iso alcohol and it has worked fine ever since. I am satisfied despite its Chinese origin.
>>
Charlotte Pockway - Sat, 25 May 2019 17:47:59 EST dRd1V0ML No.4371 Reply
>>4370
its better than any big ass huge box vape.
>>
Charlotte Pockway - Sat, 25 May 2019 17:48:42 EST dRd1V0ML No.4372 Reply
>>4371
also you should make your own cbd juice for it. pods are easy as fuck to refill. just put cbd powder in your own juice without nicotine. you can buy a juul carrying case and it charges the juul and carries 4 pods in it.

flavored cbd any time
>>
Hannah Gungerlock - Sat, 01 Jun 2019 00:40:42 EST 8H+eHw5b No.4379 Reply
>>4351
Juul is a gift for man kind fuck the media
>>
Lillian Clommerstock - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 17:04:58 EST W85gHSiZ No.4383 Reply
>>4379
They're compact and tiny, which is a boon. However, buying pods can get fucked. Let me rebuild that shit.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Fri, 21 Jun 2019 03:13:14 EST A/zLY3q1 No.4394 Reply
1561101194971.png -(166806B / 162.90KB, 316x867) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Juuls spawned a whole bunch of knock offs that are way better and less expensive to refill. I wasn't interested in getting one until the Suorin Edge came out because it has replaceable batteries that charge via usb-c, a standard 5-press lock/unlock button, and it's not much bigger or heavier than a Juul. I can finally leave my 18650 mod at home and just put this thing discretely in a shirt pocket when I'm out of the house.

This post was edited by Therm0ptic on 21-06-2019 03:13:53
>>
Eliza Fogglecocke - Sun, 23 Jun 2019 06:58:47 EST 62Nq85R5 No.4397 Reply
>>4351
they have a 1 year warranty and they are fucking awesome. i just got one and its really fucking cool i refill the pods which is stupid because they have other vapes made for that but i started juul first and im already familiar with it and you can buy anything in stores in any part of the country all over the place.

its fucking awesome just get the warranty. i hope they all work good mine takes a really long time to charge i think and i dont see the yellow light.
>>
Eliza Fogglecocke - Sun, 23 Jun 2019 08:48:25 EST 62Nq85R5 No.4398 Reply
>>4397
actually this thing is a hunk of shit now that i think about it. ive never seen the yellow light on it. ever. just straight green to flashing red out of nowhere. i never get any warning until its like almost dead.

and then it takes fucking forever to charge it. i swear ive had it on there for like an hour and a half and still not full. and everyone else says its 40 minutes. and then i have to fucking send it back and wait 2 weeks for a fucking repair to get it. fuck off! hunk of shit!
>>
Nell Sesslemadging - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 20:19:24 EST N4y4ZAor No.4409 Reply
quit smoking with a juul, still have it, gonna change soon but poorfag

>shit 200ma battery that degrades after the first month
>pods constantly leak, even the official ones
>first one inexplicably died after 2 months

that said

>peak convenience, other than have to hit it with a q tip every week
>>
Ernest Supperwatch - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 14:55:19 EST XlyEmdc9 No.4414 Reply
So what's the best one besides Juul? I just got a Juul a couple of weeks ago and love it. I can convince myself I'm smoking a cig and have stopped smoking besides the occasional drunken cigarette. Can you put the Juul pods in the knock off ones? Part of why I like Juul is I can just go into any store and get the pods like I can with cigs.
>>
Caroline Fondleditch - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 01:25:43 EST /wvFp41t No.4415 Reply
>>4351
Are there any vapes that have easily swapped tanks that aren't tiny volume and borderline disposable like these pod things? Or is there some way to swap tanks without emptying and disassembling them that i am overlooking? Using a vaporesso stick thing....
>>
Caroline Fondleditch - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 02:59:54 EST /wvFp41t No.4416 Reply
>>4415
Wait...wait... Never mind. That might have seemed like satire, but I'm actually retarded and there was not a trace of irony.
>>
Matilda Gesslespear - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 06:03:04 EST tfJPXtAn No.4426 Reply
>>4351

flip it to the french side every two or three pulls.

the coils are powered by an el cheapo PWM attached to a battery.

you'll wear out one side by ripping it

thats why they're "single use"
>>
Barnaby Nabblewidge - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:20:07 EST piYtIxW2 No.4434 Reply
>>4351

Look up the phix. All around better juul, same design, bigger battery, bigger pods, battery indicator, pass through charging, and a good selection of flavors. Honestly I prefer it to my old tank setup. Juice is a pain spilling it and staining clothes and furniture and replacing coils all the time. Juul/phix is a little more expensive but so much easier. And I know the new model phix at least provides a nice hit, helpful for actually quitting/slowing down smoking.

I don't know much about the juul but I love the phix, and I it might be cheaper than the juul. Spread the word I want this company to do better so they can keep improving the product.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 01:42:34 EST A/zLY3q1 No.4436 Reply
>>4434
The Edge has swappable batteries tho. But I guess if a person insists on buying pre-filled pods at ridiculous prices because they're too clumsy to fill their own pod, it make sense.
>>
Fuck Droblingwill - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 04:32:34 EST kmTyYSWg No.4437 Reply
juuls are absurdly well designed and well built, if it's finnicky it's probably bootleg. worth mentioning they are a huge loss leader type of deal considering the quality. this is why the refills are so overpriced, the device itself is sold at a steep loss to attract new users. also ffs don't encourage such dickery by continuing to pay for this crap. go right back to using a tank system like you're used to, what's available now is probably better than whatever you were using in the past. (or just hop on the suorin train like thermo keeps saying. those are good.)

chinesium. el cheapo. dingus end.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:28:13 EST bTTIoOoU No.4438 Reply
>>4437
Yeah dude the other thing is I fucking hate cheap plastic garbage products. I refuse to own that kind of shit. I'm so tired of seeing ugly ass trucks that are huge as fuck but like 50% plastic, but I digress. All the Suorin devices are all metal and function well. And obviously a real mod is superior if you don't mind the size and weight, as long as you don't get some trendy ass Smok mod that's gonna stop functioning or break super easily in the first month of owning it. And fuck Smok brand tanks, too.

Juul is shit and there are so many better quality juices than what's in those pre-filled pods.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:39:48 EST bTTIoOoU No.4439 Reply
>>4438
Lmfao I juat examined a Juul and I guess they are metal, and what's really sad is it feels higher in quality than the current Smok mods. Holy shit the absolute state of this industry.
>>
Rebecca Nozzlefark - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 12:51:22 EST 3M+wM8YH No.4457 Reply
Uwell Caliburn is pretty fuckn good

Yeah these juuls got memed into my line of sight and recently I had been getting so sick of carrying around my box mod that I even switched back to cigs for a time

Light enough to hang from my mouth, easy switch out carts, cheaper too. Charged in like 45 minutes and looks as sleek as a juul, only a bit bigger.

Some chinese guy on circlejerk has a rebuild guide for the pods as well
I haven't used my mod since and Ive had it for well over a month now only having 2 pods burn out. One because i wasnt paying attention, and the other because I decided to try and put some homemade cbd oil in it and it gunked up very fucking fast.
Still got 4 left from the extras I bought, but honestly, having a nice thin quick lung hit is much more enjoyable than fighting to get a quick toke from an RDA.

nice thing is they are very discrete in that I can just hold the whole thing in and blow out practically blow out zero vapor if I so choose, but it still puts out cloud if I want a nice shallow one.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 20:53:28 EST A/zLY3q1 No.4458 Reply
Am I seriously the only one on this board who hates built-in batteries?
>>
Nigel Gangerkitch - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 21:49:54 EST 3HenbA9Z No.4459 Reply
>>4351
My nord just spent a whole day in a puddle of beer at the bottom of a recycling bag, so back to the juul for me. I want something better but a full mod won't fit my lifestyle, especially where I work on a boat and need it easily accessible inside my oil gear.
>>
Cornelius Drollerhad - Fri, 27 Sep 2019 05:50:27 EST 2lOie2b+ No.4497 Reply
I kinda like it. The pods are overpriced but it’s something I take with me on a date or when out with friends.

Also the Virginia Tobacco flavor is just so damn tasty
>>
>>
Shitting Dubblehed - Fri, 27 Sep 2019 09:19:16 EST iVep/EKo No.4498 Reply
>>4351

Look into the phix. It is the exact same product with a bigger battery, pods have more juice, it has a battery indicator and pass through charging, and in my opinion generally vapes better and tastes better. Yes it's still a closed system so technically a bit more expensive than a tank and liquids, but the convenience is great.

They have been having some issues with new pods though, seems on average it is not unusual to buy a pack of pods and have one not work. Their service is pretty good though and I wouldn't be surprised to see another gem of pods come out soon. The company really seems dedicated to providing a good and reliable alternative to smoking.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.