Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

yeast infection after vaping?

!kj3KJ4EQ7g - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 06:04:14 EST WLa1OSjF No.4404
File: 1562493854358.jpg -(35368B / 34.54KB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. yeast infection after vaping?
hey /vape/

so i did everything im supposed to, or so i thought. i went down to my local B&M to get a Kangertech (TM) kit that was suggested to me. It seemed a little expensive but still i brought it home and set it up.

So i fill it with my favorite juice, install a fresh coil, and stick it between my vagina lips to puff on it, and nothing. I tried a few more times, never producing much more than a tiny little puff of vapor.

Ever since then, my pussy meat has been itchin like a mf. Having some strange orange, slimy discharge that sorta smells like bananas. should i see a doctor about this?
>>
Jarvis Dannershit - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 20:58:54 EST pDsfLDP/ No.4405 Reply
You arent supposed to vape with your poosy
>>
Polly Worthingville - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 17:48:28 EST JHDSmwk2 No.4460 Reply
>>4404
try pulling harder on your pussy lips

if that doesn't work, put a piece of paper towel between the mouthpiece and your cooch and pull as hard as you can. pull all the clogged juice through. that should fix it

if it still isnt working, try squirting on it. sometimes that fixes it
>>
Cornelius Drollerhad - Fri, 27 Sep 2019 05:42:49 EST 2lOie2b+ No.4496 Reply
Banana slime is coming out of your genitals and you don’t know if you should see a doctor?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.