Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Michigan's Flavored Vape Ban

- Fri, 06 Sep 2019 19:49:09 EST Zfkw6EH6 No.4464
File: 1567813749129.jpg -(122473B / 119.60KB, 853x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Michigan's Flavored Vape Ban
https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/09/04/michigan-bans-flavored-e-cigarettes/2207061001/
Vapin' ain't free. The clouds of freedom gotta be blown in the faces of tyrants. Gretchen WRETCHED Whitmer aka BITCHMER is NOT my governor, she is fascist and probably Ohioan as well D. JUICE and FLAVOR, not TOBACCO and CANCER OK. Praise Granholm

Seriously though, what the fuck? Banning flavors isn't going to stop kids from inhaling some form of nicotine, they'll just vape unflavored or just smoke cigs instead. I am so fucking pissed right now
>>
Simon Chushwell - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 14:04:44 EST nAma6/Yn No.4465 Reply
It's not about "the kids." It never was. Have you noticed how involved juul is with the whole thing? I have a feeling people will forget all about it after the six months are up, and everything will go back to normal. Just stock up while you can. We'll get through this, man.
>>
Alice Fecklespear - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 21:30:05 EST mhyFtY9Y No.4476 Reply
Any one heard if theyre going to hit the diy liquid market too? Im stocking up best i can but also just started attempting to make my own liquids.
>>
Barnaby Baffingpodge - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 19:49:14 EST 84rM5zRK No.4480 Reply
>>4476
They can't crack down on DIY juice. All the ingredients are used in baking. Even if they ban nicotine you can extract nictoine from real tobacco if you use proper equipment so you don't die.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.