Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

the current state of /vape/rs

- Mon, 09 Sep 2019 00:59:35 EST fhI15P+s No.4466
File: 1568005175139.jpg -(1403677B / 1.34MB, 4036x2611) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. the current state of /vape/rs
why is this board so dead?
>>
Thomas Seckletedging - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:34:18 EST vuQ6WSaA No.4469 Reply
>>4466
because it doesn't need to exist, vaping nicotine could go on /tobacco/, vaping marijunna could go on /weed/, vaping other drugs could go on those boards, we don't need a board dedicated to a specific route of administration
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 21:50:10 EST A/zLY3q1 No.4481 Reply
>>4469
Seeing as how it's a specific tech and there's a fairly in depth hobby aspect to it, yeah it deserves it's own board. Just because the nicotine is derived from tobacco before it's mixed with VG, PG, and pepsico-tier flavoring ingredients, that doesn't mean it deserves to go on the tobacco board. Growing, curing, and smoking tobacco is its own art and hobby which entails entirely different people and discussion.

Same goes for cannabis.

Now if we were talking about a board dedicated to methods of administration like needles, rolling papers, or something like that, I'd agree, but vaping is unique and nuanced enough to justify it imo.

/Toilet rant

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.