Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Flavored e cig

- Wed, 11 Sep 2019 17:51:15 EST p88EGLSv No.4467
File: 1568238675955.jpg -(22744B / 22.21KB, 239x211) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Flavored e cig
Officially banned in the stallion USA. Should I order some bottles of flavored vape juice to prepare? Can you still get flavored juice and they are just banning like juul pods and shit that’s sold prepackaged or is at all flavored w juice completely banned

What do I do to make my own? Just add flavor to pg and big juice? What about the nicotine salts? How do I add those? I refill pods
>>
Sidney Nendlepit - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:20:24 EST Y07Zwb7x No.4468 Reply
>>4467
Very easy to make your own. All you really need is vegetable glycerin and nicotine. Then you can mix in whatever flavors you want. Menthol, vanillin, you use food flavorings which are powder and mix them in the vegetable glycerin. Vape juice is all food flavorings and is cheap and easy to make. Research the safety profiles of your flavors though. My uneducated opinion is cream vape flavors are the most harmful for your health including vanillin and diacetyl.
>>
Thomas Seckletedging - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:37:12 EST vuQ6WSaA No.4470 Reply
1568241432786.jpg -(5367B / 5.24KB, 194x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
wow Trump attacking vapers is really hitting his own base
>>
Barnaby Gagglekick - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:43:04 EST p88EGLSv No.4471 Reply
>>4468
I have some vg/pg in my house already i used to make some homemade CBD oil so i got all that and i have some blueberry flavoring for it too.

I just have no idea how to add the nicotine. I am using nicotine salts because i use a juul and juul pods. I think juul pods use 3%, 5%, and 6%. So just calculate out the total amount 6% would be of the total amount and use that much nitocine? I just heard nicotine is dangerous and deadly concentrated so I’m a little worried and i dont usually like the super high nicotine

>>4470
WE ALL KNEW. Its for the “kids” so they can go back to killing everyone with super high tax tobacco and everyone can go back to getting stinky lung cancer. Fuck me i actually quit cigs with a juul and i dont even use it a lot.
>>
Graham Dummerstudge - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 09:07:56 EST IsVYEdk3 No.4472 Reply
It makes me so fucking irate that because of a small % of the population is getting "sick", with the only vague description being "Lung Disease/Damage"

I feel VERY /tinfoil/ for even thinking the way I am but I seriously think Trump is tied into Big Tobacco.

Why should we lose our fun shit because of a couple of kids who SHOULDN'T OF BEEN HOLDING, LET ALONE HITTING A JUUL/VAPE

THEY'RE TAKING MENTHOL AWAY
THATS MY SHITTTE
Like what the FUCK
I guess fucking MENTHOL CIGARETTES ARE FINE BUT THE MOMENT ITS IN JUICE PEOPLE SHIT THEIR PANTS.
>>
Doris Honeybanks - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 10:03:09 EST 5KmHOvzC No.4473 Reply
1568296989231.png -(77554B / 75.74KB, 205x266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4472
I voted for Trump, and have been a huge supporter of his ever since he first announced his campaign back in 2015, and this is the first thing he has said that is really pissing me off. He has said multiple times in various speeches that big government should not dictate the lifestyle choices of it's citizens, but this is exactly what the fuck is happening with regulations on juice. I smoked cigarettes from age 11-19, and my lungs were fucking trash until finally switching to vape, and now at 24, I can't even tell I ever picked up a traditional cig. Wheezing is gone, chest pain is gone, etc. Same thing happened with my mother who was a heavy smoker. Once my brother and I convinced her to make the switch, her health improved a hell of a lot. She had fucking COPD, but is now in great health, and like me, she vapes CONSTANTLY... The way Trump is going about this is the same style as the anti-gun retards, or the anti-video game fucking nutjobs. It's a knee-jerk emotional response to an issue that should be solved by PARENTS disciplining their children properly, regulating what items they purchase, and educating them on potential dangers of these things. But rather than addressing the major problems we have in society that are to blame, the government instead slaps a ban on shit that the majority of people are buying/using legally and for safe recreational purposes. Banning this shit is just going to lead to more and worse problems, as children are going to get ahold of traditional tobacco cigarettes anyway.
Another thing that really bugs me is the fact that alcoholic beverages come in all kinds of delicious fruit flavors, and underage kids get this shit all the time. Why is this not a problem? Cigars often have tasty fruit flavored paper, and children get ahold of these. (I know I sure did back in the day.) Why is the government not doing something about this? Not saying I would agree with it if they did, but why the hell are they specifically attacking vapers? This is a load of absolute horse shit.
>>
Graham Dummerstudge - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 10:12:53 EST IsVYEdk3 No.4474 Reply
>>4473
You gave me some perspective about this from your side, and it was well written. I'm glad vaping has helped you in the same way it's helped me.
My mom still hasn't made the switch from Marlboro to vapes. I'm still trying to push her as well.

I used to go through a pack in 1-2 days so it's nice not waking up in the morning and hacking up brown phlegm with my morning coffee.

The worst issue of this bullshit is
>Dealer-bought Weed Cartridges filled with shit so the dealers can make profit, not caring for the user (JUST LIKE FENT WITH HEROIN DEALERS)
>Legally acquired cartridges will soon be attacked in the same way that flavored E-juice is being attacked right now
>A small % the population is JUST NOW getting SICK, coincidentally ALMOST ALL IF NOT ALL OF THE ""CASES"" ARE IN NON-RECREATIONAL/MEDICAL STATES. HmMMMmmmMM. Really makes you fucking think lmao. Big if true.

I feel bad for the people that have gotten sick but it was bound to statistically happen.
The amount of fucking 15 year olds trying to Juul or hit cartridges getting hospitalized is fucking retarded, because they weren't aware they were susceptible to lung-based illness and have never even smoked a fucking cigarette and didn't know they'd have these issues.

I saw on a news report a week ago that some kid was trying to sue Juul for "giving him asthma"

You don't see fucking Tommy Lee Whogivesafuck trying to sue budlight for giving him early liver/kidney disease!!!

All this shit makes me want to stick my head in the sand and never pull it out.
>>
Lydia Blackhall - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 12:15:03 EST p88EGLSv No.4475 Reply
Are you guys at least gonna make some diy shit? Don’t go back to cigs
>>
Beatrice Dravingdadging - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 11:17:43 EST IsVYEdk3 No.4477 Reply
>>4475
Word around me is that most vape shops are still going to be operating, and they're just going to switch over to food-grade flavorings.

I'll still have my menthol.

Fuck cigs lol
>>
Reuben Snodwater - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 13:14:11 EST 5KmHOvzC No.4478 Reply
1568481251967.jpg -(42653B / 41.65KB, 316x311) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4475
>>4477
What is really going to suck is if Mt. Baker Vapor has to drop their Strawbana, Strawberry Kiwi, and Blueberry flavors. Those are my absolute favorites. Unfortunately I have no idea how to mix my own shit. I suppose now might be a good time to start learning, though. I will never go back to smoking traditional cigs again, ever. Fuck that shit.
>>
Barnaby Baffingpodge - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 19:47:00 EST 84rM5zRK No.4479 Reply
>>4478
A legitimate medical retard can mix vape juice. Take vegetable glycerin and mix your desired food flavoring in and stir. You can microwave the juice for 5 or 6 seconds to let the heat dissolve the powdered flavoring.
>>
Alice Foblingcocke - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:35:44 EST G+A081/M No.4483 Reply
>>4477
Uhh dude, menthols banned too. The only thing left will be straight tobacco.
>>
Alice Foblingcocke - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:39:47 EST G+A081/M No.4484 Reply
>>4478
I just started making my own, its really not hard if youve got a scale and a liquid calculator, theyre on the play store. I started with small batches (10ml or so) of single flavor as testers to see how flavors are before making a full bottle with mixed flavors. Good luck!
>>
Lydia Pammermore - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 09:29:24 EST 6rVi0F36 No.4487 Reply
>>4483
>Food Grade Menthol
I literally said it in my post man
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 03:46:18 EST A/zLY3q1 No.4488 Reply
Idk man I work at a smoke shop and we haven't pulled any of our e-juices off the shelves, and we've been selling only the tobacco, mint, and menthol flavored Juul pods for a whiel now.

I'll let you know if anything changes.
>>
Hannah Duckworth - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:10:05 EST cVF4/egz No.4489 Reply
>>4487
You did, but failed to mention if youre talking diy or pre-bottled. These juice companies arent going to switch up the flavoring just for one state yo. If the whole country goes juice nutty maybe, but theres already countries where you cant buy juice or devices.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.