Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Now Playing on /vg/tube -

"Is it good?" Thread

- Tue, 03 Sep 2019 23:44:20 EST 82/+xZIU No.742285
File: 1567568660486.jpg -(39365B / 38.44KB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. "Is it good?" Thread
Post here if you want to get some others opinions about a game you're on the fence about. Hopefully someone who has actually played it can give you some pros and cons
For instance, I'm thinking about buying Darkwood which looks kind of neat but the top down aspect worries be and so does the fact that a lot of these survival type games can get repetetive after a few hours. The steam reviews are good but most of them just talk about how the game scared them shitless and not anything else the game has to offer.
>>
Banjo - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 00:26:33 EST 3CnwVPIs No.742286 Reply
No comment on Darkwood, but I approve of this thread.

Has anyone been playing Astral Chain? It looks pretty dope, but I don't know if it's $60 dope.
>>
Ivy Valentine - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 01:33:44 EST 82/+xZIU No.742287 Reply
>>742286
I've heard nothing but good things about it. Personally I don't think I would like it but if you like slashy combat like bayonetta or DMC you'd probably like AC. I've also heard it's around 20 hours to beat which seems a bit steep for the price, 20 hours sounds like a 40$ game to me but if it has replay value or if 20 hours is JUST the main story I'd say it's worth it.
Maybe wait for a sale
>>
Magus - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 14:17:19 EST 0bxao0+P No.742316 Reply
1567621039512.jpg -(36958B / 36.09KB, 323x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Any good? It seems a run only takes a couple of hours but I guess I shouldn't expect an xcom length campaign in a game like this
>>
Adrian Ripburger - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 18:36:26 EST RJ+z6ASz No.742330 Reply
>>742316
it's ok
the basic tactical gameplay is fun, it has the exact same problem as ftl though in that the only gameplay loop is playing the same 5 mini episodes over the course of an hour and then repeating with slightly different random variables
there's less depth of randomization and customization than ftl too

tying unlocking new suits to niche achievments gets extremely frustrating, having to do a run as someone I don't really want to play, with a really specific maybe non-optimal build just so you can try something new turned me off at least
>>
Ashley Riot - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 20:31:04 EST 3NVfnmPm No.742343 Reply
>>742330
The problems you mentioned are pretty much exactly what I was worried about, thanks. Think I'm gonna pass on this one. I'll probably wait until Overland comes out to get me turn based fix, that looks fantastic
>>
Mr. Saturn - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 07:01:52 EST p3ii5NPa No.742414 Reply
1567767712409.jpg -(95146B / 92.92KB, 538x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>742412
Huge grindfest if you don't pay for weapons/slots and boosters and the developers are extremely petty nerfing/changing things when the fanbase criticizes them and change features and how the game works years after it's already been in the game. Also crafting shit takes forever unless you want to pay platinum to speed up the process. besides that the core gameplay is "alright" but it's going to be a while before you shit get that lets you do and use the cool shit in multiple gameplay trailers and video's you've probably seen. So no honestly, and I say this as a person who's been playing since closed beta.
>>
Knuckles the Echidna - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 09:40:58 EST KPChXmhP No.742415 Reply
1567777258108.jpg -(47853B / 46.73KB, 500x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>742412
It´s kinda weird, they put so much effort into making the movement fluid and responsive and it feels amazing to run/jump around, but all the enemy AI is so dumb that it feels like a mismatch splice of two different games. If you want a gymnastics emulator it´s pretty good, if you want fun combat this aint it.
The ones I´ve heard speaking of fun they´ve had with it, the fun was just builds of frames/weapons that was OP and killing lots of enemies plenty fast.
>>742285
You might enjoy it. On the note of survival games getting repetitive, in Darkwood you don´t exactly stay in the same spot, there´s a natural thought out progression and you explore forwards into new areas, new enemies etc (trying to stay in the same area too long will actually just waste resources). It´s more a game with survival mechanics that add to the atmosphere rather than an actual survival type game.
>>742330
>>742343
To add from a perspective of someone who loved it,
just successfully finishing those 5 eps can take quite a few tries (at least it did for me) and you´ll unlock some achievments without even trying. I would have loved the game even if there weren´t even any alternative mechs, it´s just so beautiful and well thought out.
If you are someone who feels bad if you don´t 100% a game, then I can see how it would be frustrating, but if you just play it without thinking about the achievments/unlocks you could probably have some great fun. Many of the extra mechs aren´t even that fun to use, and you get to choose which ones you unlock.

Also on the game loop being 5 mini eps being a problem, it´s more of an artifact of the no-save-system. If the game were as long as a full length other game and you could still not save (except for quit-continue) and redo, nobody would ever finish the game. It´s to disable savescumming as a tactic and to make decisions actually matter.
Something that WOULD have been cool though, would have been if there was a map editor integrated and a service for upping/downing created maps, custom campaigns.
>>
Ibuki - Fri, 27 Sep 2019 23:10:30 EST Z4dMubm3 No.743329 Reply
1569640230431.jpg -(121840B / 118.98KB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Anyone?
I'm considering it for the incredible looking animations, physics, and atmosphere alone but from what I've read and seen it seems like it might be kind of tedious
But I also heard that the gameplay loop is pretty fun for the right kind of person.
I feel like this is one of those games where there's really no way to decide if you're going to like it unless you play it
>>
Kasumi Koto - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 05:02:48 EST BX2zXmC1 No.743340 Reply
>>743329
I'm really sick of this art style in 2D indie games. We get it, you're mysterious and whimsical, just like the last fucking 500 indie platformers that came out
>>
Martin Septim - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 23:49:10 EST KPChXmhP No.743378 Reply
>>743329
I gave it a try yesterday, only a short one though.
Was kinda let down before it even began, they give you options for backstory or like, what you are. A peaceful monk, something middle-wise, hunter. Descriptions sounded like it'd make some actual difference in gameplay, but seems to me like it's only the difficulty. Sounded like you could choose between eating other animals or not (chose the "peaceful" "in touch with nature" monk thing), but as far as I could tell there was no way not to. Forced to do it in the first minute or so.
Controls are kinda clunky and weird, will have to have another longer session to tell if you get used to it or not though. Especially long-jumps, you have to crouch and then hold in the jump button to gather tension, but you're only shown a meter when it first shows you how to do it. Feels almost random, tried holding down an absurd amount of time but only got a half-assed jump anyway.
And lol you must only toggle the crouch, the key-tutorial showed pressing downwards and then jump-button, but I failed over and over, until I figured out you can't actually hold down crouch. And the other way with the jump, can't only press, must hold down, with no notation that that's what you're supposed to do. All they would have needed would have been labels "don't hold" and "hold" above the correct keys. Had to fail a whole load of times until a for-dummies written out word for word tut got triggered.

So I dunno. It's mostly been annoying me so far. The graphics are great though, except I don't think the player-character design fits in at all with the rest. Like it's unfinished or intended for a different game.
Will have another longer session and report back.
>>
Martin Septim - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 16:12:20 EST KPChXmhP No.743403 Reply
>>743329
>>743378
Gave it another go, no sir, definitely don't like it.
Art's good, won't make it worth any more playtime though.
>>
The Nameless One - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 04:55:48 EST h2jtgMpf No.743839 Reply
1570524948868.jpg -(126254B / 123.29KB, 1024x745) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Are RTS like StarCraft good? Why so few RTS games then?
>>
343 Guilty Spark - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 21:22:03 EST SyzlQuiC No.743863 Reply
1570584123013.jpg -(15953B / 15.58KB, 300x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Silent hill 1 or 4? I think I lost my data on 1, so I have to restart. I got up to the school, on 4 I got to the forest but sometimes it’s hard to find the motivation to play.
>>
>>
Donkey Kong - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 22:44:55 EST ad/EhG4w No.743871 Reply
>>743863
They're both great games. SH1 might feel a bit dated compared to 2-3, but it's still cool. SH4 is a more linear affair than the rest of the series, but it uses that to effectively convey a nice claustrophobic atmosphere.

Just play the whole series.
>>
Minsc - Wed, 09 Oct 2019 00:05:37 EST 2Fb9kySD No.743876 Reply
>>743863
The school on SH1? Thats like an hour in. Just restart. Also once you beat 1, on the next playthrough, you get the extra options and you can change the camera control to self view, which puts the camera behind Harrys head when your press the look button. Changes the game quite a bit. I cant remember if they put this feature in the other silent hills
>>
AC !QqL8nX9URE - Wed, 09 Oct 2019 16:27:36 EST bzxmOK8n No.743912 Reply
>>743876
I dont think they did

If the guy plays 4 just remember to push through the bull shit. Theres a good game in there somewhere.
>>
Dr. Isaac Kleiner - Fri, 11 Oct 2019 06:01:45 EST wfvilbLf No.743985 Reply
As long as we're on the subject of classic horror franchises...
Resident Evil? It hit me the other day that I never played a single one. Was gonna start with the remake of the first one on PS4 and go from there.
Still worth playing?
>>
honk - Fri, 11 Oct 2019 06:53:49 EST hRfsG87y No.743988 Reply
1570791229342.png -(3188668B / 3.04MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>743985
Absolutely, but Resident Evil and REmake are pretty different games in terms of atmosphere. I like the original for the goofy, campy feel. The REmake, while a fantastic game, is muchdarker and overall spooky. I don't love the HD versions of the first personally since they didn't have the original assets, but it's a decent enough port. The original REmake still looks fucking fantastic on an SDTV, it's kind of insane and I'm glad people are coming around to CRTs again.

Also RE4 is still a masterpiece.
>>
Geese Howard - Fri, 11 Oct 2019 07:40:21 EST MgTXsu13 No.743989 Reply
>>743985
RE0 sucks and so does the Gamecube excluding Mario and the 10000 year door.

1, 2, the outbreak files, and whatnot are all meh for me.

4 is incredible.

5 is okay but it is best with a good friend to coop. Best to play a bit stoned or buzzed.

Didn't play 6. The one where it is a slow moving psych horror was a cool new direction. Can't remember what title it was.

4 is the peak for me if you take into account the eras they were all released in.
>>
R.O.B. - Fri, 11 Oct 2019 19:49:28 EST n2kKQk4D No.744019 Reply
>>743989
The Gamecube was the most performant console when it came to load times unless you were running backups off the hard drive in the other two.
>>
R.O.B. - Fri, 11 Oct 2019 19:52:09 EST n2kKQk4D No.744020 Reply
>>742330
>I don't really want to play, with a really specific maybe non-optimal build just so you can try something new turned me off at least

Most of them aren't as non-optimal as you think and the game really shines in the custom squads mode.

Triple Ice Mech is particularly fun and much better than you'd think. It's probably one of the better comps in general.
>>
Sofia Lamb - Fri, 11 Oct 2019 20:59:57 EST 4jU3B35f No.744024 Reply
>>743985

Yes. RE 1 and 2 are good. 4 was amazing at the time and holds up pretty well. 5 and 6 are not worth playing. 7 is very fucking good. RE 2 remake is peak resident evil.
>>
Dr. Breen - Fri, 11 Oct 2019 21:18:06 EST yk+ci+m9 No.744030 Reply
>>744024
>>743988
>>743989
Can I ask you guys what exactly what's RE4 so good? I've never played it but from the gameplay I've seen the atmosphere seems so much for bland than the first two and not spooky at all.
I don't see the appeal of a wooded crazed hillbilly village especially when it looks like it takes place during the day a lot of the time. How's that supposed to spook me
>>
Amaterasu - Fri, 11 Oct 2019 21:48:04 EST n2kKQk4D No.744033 Reply
>>744024
>6 are not worth playing

Niggaplz. That game is cheap as hell and that means you can make all your friends buy it for cheap multiplayer laughs.

>>744030
It's just pretty good. It's like Gymkata: the video game but without the Gymkata. It's not for spooks, its more for mood. Basically the opposite of the way RE7 went.
>>
Sagat - Fri, 31 Jan 2020 01:56:26 EST 0XPshMco No.748856 Reply
>>743985
RE is awesome and the REmake of the 1st game is a fine place to start seeing as it's a very faithful remake with basically the same exact core but overhauled graphics. If you enjoy that, go on to play 2 and 3. 1-3 are the pinnacle of the series. If you really enjoy those you can also try RE0 remastered, and code Veronica. If you want to get a similar game that isn't RE, Parasite Eve. Anyway, 4-6 is basically a different genre since it turns from survival horror into an action shooter game. you may be into it, I dunno. 7 is a weird hybrid of the two in 1st person but it's alright, and the RE2 and RE3 remakes are basically the settings of the original games with the gameplay of the 4-6 "over the shoulder shooter" style.

Play REmake and see if you like it, then play the ORIGINAL 2 and 3 and go from there.
>>
Bob the Killer Goldfish - Fri, 31 Jan 2020 14:37:41 EST QZkeMqsn No.748866 Reply
>>748856

I wouldn’t say Re2 remake has the gameplay of 4-6 at all.
RE2 on hard(imo the way the game should be played) isn’t even comparable.
>>
>>
Grendel the Green Gigas - Fri, 31 Jan 2020 16:00:21 EST P4sbHQas No.748869 Reply
>>748856
RE1 isn't the pinnacle of anything. The DualShock edition is passable. The Director's Cut fucks all sorts of shit up. The original has no goddamn snap aim, and you're gonna have a bad time.

REmake is the legit pinnacle of the 2D backgrounds version of Resident Evil. REmake2 is the same for the RE4 style, because it's finally a game that hits the real tone and setting of Resident Evil in the RE4 style, which RE4 and RE5 never were.

RE7 is a very weird beast because like... WHY THE FUCK IS CHRIS REDFIELD IN THIS SHIT? It makes such a clean break from OG Resident Evil, is good on its own merits, explores a different subgenre of horror entirely... Then Chris Redfield shows up at the end. Fucking WHY?
>>
Dr. Wright - Fri, 31 Jan 2020 18:18:05 EST 6D3pMbfC No.748874 Reply
Sorta want to play WC3 Reforged just to play some footmen frenzy but all I've heard is that it's sorta fucked.
>>
Four - Sat, 01 Feb 2020 02:32:32 EST aOYFfPNf No.748890 Reply
>>748874
It's looks really bad. Watched the gameplay of the human missions and it has a lot of problems.
>>
Lord Lucien - Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:06:06 EST cYD7780S No.749377 Reply
>>742285

Star Wars Fallen Order?

Huge KOTOR fan, huge star wars fan, not that huge a fan of all the modern action games though. Read reviews and watched play throughs and it looks disappointing as hell but I don't know could be fun.

What kills me is the lack of different choices to level up/play (looks like everyone can get everything eventually, and the order you do things is about the same), relatively small number of parts/customization, and gameplay looks mechanical (hit same buttons at same times for different enemy types, big bosses you just have to figure out the trick). Also once you finish it doesn't look like it'd be fun to play again due to aforementioned reasons.

Im thinking maybe when it's on sale for $20. Can anyone convince me otherwise?
>>
Sinistar - Fri, 14 Feb 2020 16:21:31 EST XT3lbW6d No.749379 Reply
>>749377
The primary appeal is that it's a complete game that actually functions. Probably the first starwars game of the decade to actual be released as a finished product with polish. Plus I am starting to appreciate the extended universe star wars stories more than mainline starwars, ever since I noticed that mainline starwars just wants to tell A New Hope over and over and over again. All the interesting events and characters are outside the main series. No it's not better than KOTOR, but it's modern, and pretty, and actually finished.
>>
Cervantes de León - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 10:39:14 EST cYD7780S No.749396 Reply
>>749379

When I was big into gaming every game was complete and finished at release, so this isn't a selling point for me. A completed and finished game that's not that good is even less worth buying if I know it's never going to get updated.

I have always believed extended universe stories are better since KOTOR. Does Fallen Order have really good/interesting stories? It really dissapoints me the most that it looks like the story only goes one way, but if it's interesting it might be worth buying for one playthrough (at $20).

It looks like it was a good release, but super super disappointing to me. I have high standards and KOTOR was an amazing star wars game so I've always been looking for something as good as that when it came out. I still play KOTOR 1 and 2 from time to time and have just as much fun every time because every time is new and different even after 100 play throughs. I know where everything is but I get different stuff each time. And I can make choices that really make the game different each time. Can anyone suggest a game that's similar?
>>
Cortana - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:32:10 EST FITx4Ktk No.749487 Reply
I know this thread is fucking ancient but Darkwood is one of the most fantastic games I've played in awhile. I thought the same thing and gave it a pass after seeing the shityy indie graphics look and top down mechanic. Trust me it ain't that. It's one or the best horror games I've played in awhile, maybe even since Dead Space. Conservation of resources feels that way and it's very easy to die, takes skill to a limited degree and is pretty difficult especially once you hit the second chapter. It's also mildly procedurally generated so nothing is in the same place each time afaik, which is a big deal because the main gameplay is exploring and trying not to die or get caught out in the night, and then surviving the night in your shack.

>>749396
VTMB. Those are the only two games like it I ever found. I'm not even going to consider any Disney trash. You can't just slap a brand label on something and call it the same. It isn't real Star Wars and it isn't LucasArts which is entirely what made early SW games so good and good writing teams, absolutely nothing of which is present in whatever this crap is. Instead what you're getting is Battlefront II. Never forget that. You are not buying KOTOR you are buying Battlefront that EA and Disney made and fucked up.

I really wish people would stop getting hoodwinked by these reskins. Like Fallout 3 is not and never was a Fallout game, it was a Bethesda game with a Fallout skin. Same thing here. It contains none of the original writers, none of the mechanics, none of the original devs. IP rights has nothing whatsoever to do with the actual game content.
>>
Red XIII - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 01:40:57 EST RIsF7OsM No.749560 Reply
1582180857293.jpg -(184121B / 179.81KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This looks like the most need for speedey need for speed in years because let’s face it they haven’t been making need for speed games they’ve been making burnout and calling it need for speed
But is it good? I could go for a new racing game
>>
[name redacted] !h55/E7mIo6 - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 04:21:03 EST L8sqMPpg No.749566 Reply
Is Bloodborne good? I played Dark Souls until just after you meet Solaire and wasn't too impressed with the game, but I heard Bloodborne was supposed to be better
>>
Adoring Fan - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 05:34:39 EST UcENjjuY No.749569 Reply
>>749566
They're very similiar, Bloodborne is more fast paced and kinda forces you to stay on the offensive whereas in DS you can often take your time and choose to play defensively (or not).

Tbh if you don't like Dark Souls after one hour of playing it then you probably won't like Bloodborne.
>>
Four - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 06:27:17 EST HkMAv8Sl No.749571 Reply
1582198037479.jpg -(29314B / 28.63KB, 153x317) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>749566
If you didnt like Dark Souls you're gonna like Bloodborne even less.
>>
Cortana - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 23:38:33 EST 2zVRPyPg No.749615 Reply
1582259913164.jpg -(79961B / 78.09KB, 680x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>749571
Bloodborne is still shelved because it made me feel like a pussy ass bitch
>>
>>
Four - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 06:49:57 EST xt0NAdc6 No.749626 Reply
>>749615
>>749615
I played the heck out of Demon souls and Dark Souls 1 and 3. I must have hundreds of hours for each game, especially Demon souls, by the time I got to Bloodbourne I was burned out. Played the same except for the gun which I guess is a new thing except not good enough to keep me interested.
You just have to accept that dying is part of the learning process. It's not that you're a bad player, it's just requires time to learn the pattern. Once you do, it's a cakewalk. The people who cruise through the game already know how each situation is going to play out. That's the difference between you and them.
>>
Vincent Valentine - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 11:23:40 EST lmeASA0D No.749631 Reply
>>749626
>except for the gun
And, ya know, the trick attacks, the rally system, lack of equip load, etc. There's a lot more to separate them besides "durr guns"
>>
Blaze the Cat - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 17:21:12 EST XUc1sXap No.749659 Reply
Who has actually played Bloodborne? Isn't that a PS4 exclusive? Does anyone actually play on consoles anymore?
>>
Nana & Popo - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 17:41:47 EST 1T3VBffp No.749660 Reply
>>749659
I wish i wasn't so broke. PS4 has good exclusives and i've started hosting guests and not being a shut in so a console might be fun for some couch coop or something.
>>
K. K. Slider - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 22:27:54 EST XUc1sXap No.749673 Reply
>>749660
PC with a couple PS3 or PS4 controllers is just as good IMO. Steam has native PS support now, so you don't need to run the PS->Xbawgs emulator. Speaking of emulators, also great for couch coop/funtimes games.
>>
Kabal - Sat, 22 Feb 2020 21:35:44 EST XT3lbW6d No.749724 Reply
Is Asscreed III good? This question is coming from someone who did not like Asscreed II but really did enjoy Asscreed IV.
>>
Dr. Neo Cortex - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 07:43:26 EST UcENjjuY No.749761 Reply
>>749724
You probably won't like it.
I myself did but it's generally considered the worst of the main (numbered) games of the series.

You might be better off with AC Rogue, which is a spinoff of 4.
>>
Ms. Pac-Man - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 11:59:28 EST lmeASA0D No.749763 Reply
>>749724
It's the first game they started adding naval combat to, and that and the multiplayer were probably my favorite bits from 3
However, it's definitely more focused on the traditional AC kinda shit rather than the naval combat itself, and since you said you didn't like 2 odds are you also won't like 3 for similar reasons.
>>
E. Honda - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:04:52 EST XT3lbW6d No.749764 Reply
>>749761
>>749763
Tried Rogue. It was garbage. Completely sloppy and unresponsive. Terrible graphical and audio glitches. The only reason I like 4 is because I think its the least glitchy game in the series. Even asscreed II is frustratingly broken when I'm trying to climb and freerun under pressure. Particularly the venice areas where we have to spend half the game.
>>
Gannon - Wed, 04 Mar 2020 19:13:22 EST vLls7EMG No.750065 Reply
Is insurgency sandstorm a good game to buy right now?
>>
Kintaro - Sun, 15 Mar 2020 09:52:24 EST QZS4MoNv No.750359 Reply
>>749626

The gun isn't supposed to be an offensive weapon, it's your parry
>>
Gutsman - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 22:10:43 EST Zmrziidf No.750694 Reply
1585188643919.jpg -(43107B / 42.10KB, 460x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This any good? Seems story heavy and I don't want to be sitting through long ass cutscenes and dialogue choices but it's on sale and the combat looks fun, it seems to have some platforming sort of focus in sections and I hear good things about the exploration.
>>
Daxter - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 22:13:04 EST QQGHoWYG No.750695 Reply
>>750694
Yeah, it's dope. The story is classic Remedy weird, and I didn't find it intrusive.
>>
>>
Gordon Freeman - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 22:19:55 EST lmeASA0D No.750697 Reply
>>750694
Seconding that this game was pretty good, don't recall many long ass cut-scenes either.
>>
Bonks - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:59:47 EST noL7S+Qv No.750699 Reply
>>749566

>didnt even ring 1 of the fucking bells

yeah you havent even started to play dark souls lmao

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.