Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Now Playing on /vg/tube -

Steam Achievement Tracking

- Mon, 11 Nov 2019 11:08:46 EST TV9Za1Xo No.745656
File: 1573488526465.png -(99980B / 97.64KB, 646x239) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Steam Achievement Tracking
I think steam's servers are a little borked...There's no way only 0.10% of people have completed the 4th story mission in Saints Row IV. I used to have ACTUAL rare achievements in that showcase.

http://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_Achievement_Info.php?AchievementID=6&AppID=206420

Astats confirms my suspicions. Something weird is going on.
>>
Four - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 11:41:35 EST 7/wT3seY No.745657 Reply
Plenty of people buy games and never play them. Playstation trophies dont register your trophy list until you played the game and got at least one Trophy so it doesn't get too skewed. Dont know if Steam is the same.

>Hello Vister, please disable adblocking
Nope
>>
Brucie Kibbutz - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:11:23 EST 6/j47eOA No.745659 Reply
>>745657
This. I bought the SR games when it was on sale super cheap and I was drunk as fuck. I played probably less than half an hour of them in the last 3 years since I stupidly bought it. It was like that one time I was really high and gave my friend $10 for his Beck CD because I thought it was incredible and the most amazing thing I ever heard then tried listening the next day and realized it was shit and never listened to it again.

The Saints Row series sucks. It is beyond retarded. Like some shitty off brand version of GTA if GTA was made by and for morons. So I am part of that 99% of people who never played it much because it was terrible. Although granted I am also part of that massive percent who never got very few in good games either because I have such a massive backlog it would probably take me a solid year of unemployment or being temporarily retired on lottery or inheritance money to even complete all of them or at least finish and get bored with everything I've got. Sadly I work so that's probably more like 3 years.
>>
Dregs - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:11:31 EST TV9Za1Xo No.745660 Reply
>>745657
You don't have to disable adblock to use the site. It just says "please", which I think is fair. I don't do it, but it's fair of them to ask.
>>
Miles Edgeworth - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 13:44:30 EST zRMIfnL5 No.745663 Reply
I noticed this as well since a lot of my rarest achievements involved the new HITMAN 2 DLC, but then changed to random TF2 and Saints Row achievements. I guess nobody's cared enough to make enough noise about it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.