Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Now Playing on /vg/tube -

Dota 2

- Thu, 28 Nov 2019 14:14:48 EST gQkySp7J No.746701
File: 1574968488184.jpg -(221506B / 216.31KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dota 2
New Dota update came out a couple days ago, some pretty big changes. Two new heroes, side shops replaced with outposts that both teams can take over(they give you xp when you take them over and every 5 minutes(if you control them, and now jungle creeps drop different tiers of items.
>>
Frank Fontaine - Thu, 28 Nov 2019 14:47:49 EST gQkySp7J No.746704 Reply
>>746702
Sorry for wanting to post about a video game on a video game board.
>>
Ickybod Clay - Fri, 29 Nov 2019 05:19:19 EST KrjZd4xE No.746733 Reply
>>746702
If you aren't reading the DoTA patch notes right now you're missing out on some of the best reading all year. I don't even play DoTA.

Personally I'm playing DoTA Underlords, which they recently fucked up horribly. But they also added Duos, which is kinda the best thing they've ever done.

Then they added turbo mode, Knockout, which everyone loves but fuckin' sucks. It's basically a 10 minute simulation of the brutality of Duos, but with none of the extremely high agency you feel coordinating with your bro.
Naturally people love the most RNG mode that basically trains you wrong as a joke.

I dunno how they screwed this up so bad when DoTA turbo mode seemed completely fine to me. But admittedly, I don't play DoTA and that's probably who both of these modes are for.

And if anyone thinks this is off topic, fuck you. Both of these games got outlanders patches and the outlanders are cool.
But fucking lol at the DoTA patch notes. Anyone even remotely familiar with DoTA will laugh their ass off reading them.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.