Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Now Playing on /vg/tube -

Switch Lite and a game but which one?

- Tue, 03 Dec 2019 16:39:57 EST G++RYXvZ No.746952
File: 1575409197185.jpg -(180936B / 176.70KB, 944x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Switch Lite and a game but which one?
I plan on buying a Switch Lite plus 1 game.
I like the new Pokemon Sword game and I enjoy the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games.
I've tried that DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS game and once I got through the opening it was fun.

My question is which one game would keep me busy til I purchase another game. I have a limited budget so I cant just throw money around.
>>
Cole Phelps - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 17:09:04 EST rTxXFbyM No.746953 Reply
>>746952
Stardew valley is pretty cheap and is basically a love letter to harvest moon.
>>
Basch fon Rosenburg - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 17:43:13 EST 8md5aTIY No.746954 Reply
>>746952
I mean, BotW is hailed by literally pretty much everyone as a great game, regardless of what genres you like.

My 19 year old cousin is a pokeslut but he loved BotW too
>>
Tifa Lockheart - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 18:03:19 EST SSYLoEdB No.746956 Reply
I have the most hours on BotW and haven't played it in about a year.
Solid 100+ hour experience that doesn't really feel like it's dragging on after you get away from the tutorial area. I'm saying this as someone that heard all the hype, played the game and hated it off the bat, it can and will grow on you.

Super Mario Odyssey was probably the most fun I had on the Switch but it's around 20 hours and doesn't warrant a replay. There is lots of endgame stuff but after the bosses it's just a collectathon.

DQ11 is a great time vampire.

River City Girls is underrated.
>>
Paul Phoenix - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 18:49:19 EST G++RYXvZ No.746959 Reply
>>746953
is there forced romances? I just want to farm and raise animals.
>>
Paul Phoenix - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 18:49:58 EST G++RYXvZ No.746960 Reply
I wouldnt mind DQ 11 either.
>>
Q-Bert - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 19:02:03 EST uH1vzJOG No.746962 Reply
>>746959
theres romance options but you're free to just live the single life. And if I remember right you can pretty much ignore all story related events if you want to, its been a while since I played it.
Theres also a big update coming soon thats going to add a bunch of stuff

I'd recommend mario kart. Its easy to just pick up and play a couple races and put down but at the same time it has that addicting edge where you'll sink countless hours into the single player trying to beat each cup and time trial
You should also look into Fire Emblem 3H, I haven't played it but it seems to be a huge hit if you like strategy games
>>
Vivi Ornitier - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 21:59:48 EST ad/EhG4w No.746968 Reply
>>746952
Rune Factory 4 is getting a Switch remaster soon that you absolutely should check out. One of my favorite life sims of all time. The series actually started as a Harvest Moon spin-off. There's also a RF5 in development that I'm pretty hyped for, and Animal Crossing in March, fuck yeah.

Other recs:
>I'm playing Luigi's Mansion and Link's Awakening now, and both are worth a gander
>BotW and Mario Odyssey are essential for every single player Switch owner
>Ditto Smash, Mario Kart 8, and Splatoon 2 for multiplayer
>DQ11, Xenoblade 2, and Octopath Traveler are great JRPG time vampires
>Terraria and Minecraft are both available on the eShop, and the DQ Builder games are also fun if you like crafting and survival games
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Yoshi's Crafted World, and Super Mario Maker 2 are excellent if you like platformers
>Hyrule and Fire Emblem Warriors are worth checking out if you can like "musou" hack and slash games
>Mario+Rabbids is actually an amazing strat game, don't let the goofy Ubisoft tie-in put you off
>>
Oxanna Kristos - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 22:17:15 EST G++RYXvZ No.746969 Reply
>>746968
I own Rune Factory 4 for my 3ds and I've been stuck on that damn Lightening Horse boss.

I'll give those suggestions some thought.

I like farming sims, rpgs and some strategy lite games. I suck at shooters but I still try them out.
Currently playing the Outer Worlds on PC.

I'm basically buying myself a Lite so I dont have to keep pestering my brother about using it. Currently playing Pokemon Sword right now.
>>
Oxanna Kristos - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 22:18:13 EST G++RYXvZ No.746970 Reply
>>746969
Meant I've been using his Switch to play Pokemon Sword while hes at work.
>>
Dregs - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 00:25:42 EST BmETl52y No.746974 Reply
Graveyard Keeper is on the switch. It's like a demented version of harvest moon where you get transported back in time and you have to embalm and bury corpses in the local church graveyard while trying to avoid being suspicious because people burn witches in this time. Eventually there's zombie slaves to automate menial tasks like hauling wood and stone. You can also manage a tavern, a vineyard, and a smallish farm field. There's a dungeon as well, which is somewhat worth going through near the beginning so you can get some rare materials early. I enjoyed it a lot.
>>
Q-Bert - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 05:00:08 EST uH1vzJOG No.746988 Reply
>>746974
Never heard of this game and it looks pretty damn nifty, I'm gonna pick that up when i'm finished with the games i'm playing right now

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.