Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Now Playing on /vg/tube -

Discovering something no one else has

- Sun, 08 Dec 2019 02:20:26 EST 54vxT9Sx No.747091
File: 1575789626150.png -(193918B / 189.37KB, 740x517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Discovering something no one else has
Am I the only person who loves playing old games?

Am I the only person trying to find some new shit no one else knows in them?

So I was playing FFIX today and recently I got some of the useless key items from the auction house because muh collection. Well I noticed something I'm sure people already knew but you can press select for help from the moogle even on key items and the description for Griffin's Heat said it raises morale.

I thought that was strange, then I noticed in the next section EVERY fight with a griffin I got a peridot. This is really useful because it makes Ramuh's spells more powerful.

Turns out whenever you have one you will always get a peridot drop from the griffins. I looked a bit but didn't find this listed anywhere. Is it new!? PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NEW!!1

Also means other items from the auction or just random ones could have the same effect, kewlbies
>>
Martin Septim - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 10:34:57 EST 7uex4QDh No.747116 Reply
1575819297828.jpg -(170451B / 166.46KB, 516x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The peridot is a 100% chance drop rate on griffins either way. That item is just part of the little auction house sidequest. Sorry OP, nothing special there.

To answer your questions, yes. You are the only person ever in the world, through all the constant remakes and ports, to love playing old games.

And you're the only persons who's currently trying to find new secrets in old games. You're the only one.

Anyways, FFIX is the best one! That game is so much fun to explore. Have a good time and I hope you do discover something new.
>>
AC !QqL8nX9URE - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 14:09:31 EST hi2hFY86 No.747121 Reply
>>747091
I'd love to go back in time and show the world how to fight professor oak in Fire red. That shit took till 2006 to discover
>>
Dregs - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 01:22:34 EST AaQteG9s No.747278 Reply
In Mechwarrior 4, there was a physics glitch that allowed you to jumpjet 1500m in the air. This let you see pretty much the whole map. As long as your opponent wasn't hiding behind tall cover like a skyscraper, you could probably hit them. And nobody is looking that high in the air, because it's not supposed to be possible to get there. Add in some radar jamming and some light gauss cannons, and you can hit people further than they can target lock you. So I'd get into a black knight, have 3 ERPPC and 2 light gauss. I'd be able to cripple enemies with 1 shot at 1300m. Two shots was a kill. At 800m nothing could survive an alpha strike. The trick? If any object has a slope, it can be used to boost jump jets. This was well known. Everyone knew you could ramp off of hills. But I'm the one who discovered you could use a building's awning to catapult completely vertically into the air. Also some especially steep hills could have this effect IF you were a practised jump jet user. That was trickier, because mechs automatically brake if they go up a steep hill.
>>
Ecco the Dolphin - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 14:51:04 EST 54vxT9Sx No.747296 Reply
>>747278
See that's pretty awesome

ONE DAY I WILL BREAK FINAL FANTASY

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.