Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /vg/tube -

Grim dawn any good?

- Mon, 15 Jun 2020 13:53:31 EST Q5scFLOB No.753413
File: 1592243611348.jpg -(161541B / 157.75KB, 460x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Grim dawn any good?
Im itching for a game like this unless there is something better on steam. Not really interesting in anything like Torchlight. I have POE 2 and it's dlc downloaded but its such a huge game i'm waiting until after I finish disco elysium. any good or no?
>>
Master-D - Mon, 15 Jun 2020 14:09:03 EST wNcsjSSV No.753414 Reply
>>753413
Yeah it's pretty fun. I played it a bit a few years ago so I don't remember exactly, but there are a bunch of different builds and ways to play and all that.

Path of Exile is free tho and as long as you aren't taking it too seriously you wont have to pay for anything to have a good time.
>>
Darth Malak - Mon, 15 Jun 2020 14:15:40 EST TDlhWPaa No.753415 Reply
>>753413
I enjoy it much more than PoE. PoE is extremely hard to get into as a newcomer, with the myriads of content patches and weird (lack of) currency system with infinite incremental skill tree.

Grim Dawn is like Titan Quest which is in the vein of Diablo 2, but deeper and more fun.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.