Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /vg/tube -

Squad

- Tue, 22 Sep 2020 10:48:17 EST Sk/q/t9B No.756380
File: 1600786097672.jpg -(833553B / 814.02KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Squad
Anybody here play Squad? I just got it yesterday and tried it out for the first time, but I already have a feeling it's going to be complete ass without a decent server to play on.

I've been following it for a while, but now that I've gone ahead and bought it, is it worth the time?
>>
honk - Tue, 22 Sep 2020 18:48:54 EST hRfsG87y No.756393 Reply
>>756380
I play it on and off and I really dig it. It does depend on the server, but don't quit just because you had a bad game. It's not really a jump in and out kind of game like Battlefield.

Play through the tutorial, learn basic controls and communicate. That's about it.
>>
Goro - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 00:03:43 EST Sk/q/t9B No.756414 Reply
>>756393

OP here. I'm going to keep at it, but I'm definitely turned off by the community so far. People seem to take the game way too seriously, and a lot of the players appear incredibly not chill. I have heard more than once that the game isn't really worth playing without a decent server, so I'll look around for a while until I can find something reliably good.
>>
Sora - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 00:09:44 EST IcB310ea No.756415 Reply
>>756414

Def keep playing. I've had so many good experiences with people who did NOT take the game seriously, and we were all just fucking around, having fun. But I understand the people taking the game seriously too, the game is definitely a team effort and when 1/4 of your team is retarded you just get your ass kicked and it sucks if you're competitive.

Anyway, my most played game on steam by far. Awesome game and once you learn the meta and stuff it'll become more fun. Leading a squad of misfits and turning them into a killing machine is one of the more rewarding gaming experiences in recent memory for me.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.