Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

i bought a BMW

- Sat, 01 Jul 2017 00:48:33 EST 7KoBwKqw No.35258
File: 1498884513094.jpg -(122294B / 119.43KB, 602x603) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. i bought a BMW
it's a BMW 335d. I just wanted the diesel for reliability and fuel economy. I didn't even know about the power

i like driving it. a lot.

question: if you drive a fast/high end car, do you notice that other fast/high end cars kind of challenge you out there. i know I feel like challenging anyone with this beast
>>
Ian Nicklebury - Sat, 01 Jul 2017 02:32:12 EST zjfC9W0n No.35261 Reply
>>35258
>Have fun rear ending some innocent person or hitting a tree.

>"Challenging"
>"High End"

Fucking beemer owners. You faggots are always in a bad attitude, can't drive worth a shit and try and run people off the road only to get overtaken in a pass by a fucking 6 cylinder Altima. lol

Maybe you're not bad OP but basically everyone that drives a BMW is a complete cockhead. Same as those tools with 3 LED lightbars operating on highways and 8ft tall F150's.
>>
Cornelius Baffingwell - Sat, 01 Jul 2017 08:59:03 EST jRu9dOQp No.35262 Reply
>>35261
"Beemers" are Motorcycles. "Bimmers" are cars. Get it right. It could save a life.
>>
Shit Hingermut - Sat, 01 Jul 2017 10:35:19 EST 6FS1xEc5 No.35263 Reply
1498919719123.jpg -(36712B / 35.85KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
When I bought my BMW my IQ immediately dropped by 35 points. Overnight the image I saw in the mirror changed to a cool dude from a piece of shit douche-tard. I particularly like looking at myself in the mirror when I'm driving 1/2 a foot off of someone's bumper.

My peanut-sized brain tells me that driving 30 over the limit and weaving in and out of traffic makes my penis bigger. It also makes me think that other people see me as a bad ass instead of an idiotic social parasite. Endangering innocent people while driving like a complete fucking idiot makes me feel powerful.

When I'm not in my BMW I enjoy beating my chest with my fists and throwing fresh, wet feces at people.
>>
Rebecca Bublingbadge - Mon, 03 Jul 2017 09:09:18 EST gcBNoXvi No.35274 Reply
>>35271
I seriously doubt you run 140 on any road in the US unless you are in the West. I can tell you that at 140 mph, you have no reaction time for anything. When they are just regular pedestrian drivers on the road that are going 70, you can't avoid them or have a chance to move if they are switching lanes or anything of the sort. You just come up on them too fast. Even in places like SD, I wouldn't keep pace over 120. But since I live on the East coast, there is about 1-2% of road here that you can go over 90 safely in a car. And yes, I know how to drive.

I also doubt you are as good of a driver as you say you and and I think you are just some meathead concerned with top speed as most sports cars aren't made for top end. They are built for superior handling. In which case, I can almost assure you, you'd end up in the ditch with your BMW or Mustang in Tennessee. Also, Japan doesn't drive like this is some ricer ass NFS movie. I can't say about Europe since I've only been to Eastern Europe where everyone just put-puts around and slide into each other.

I'd additionally like to point out that, speeding does a good number of things for you.

1. Getting a speeding ticket makes your insurance rates go through the fucking roof. In my state, super speed laws can fine you 1k dollars, several points, and an extra note to your insurance that you weren't just speeding, you are really fucking speeding.

2. Getting into a collision at speeds greater than 50 mph means less than a 50/50 shot of dying. Wrecking at 70mph or greater means an almost certain fatality. Side impacts can have a 50/50 probability of fatality at just 30 mph. Any form of collision or loss of vehicle control at 100mph is a statistical near certain death. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352146516304021

3. Braking distance is greatly increased, even in sports cars with an increase in braking power. Reaction times are shorter or minimal at speeds over 50 mph. Sight distances are effectively shorter given how much faster you are closing the distance. Thus making it exponentially harder to avoid an accident at higher speeds. Can someone please mention Deer, Cattle, and Moose, at this point?

4. You aren't a professional driver. No matter how much you think buying a fast car makes you a pro circuit racer, you fucking aren't. Get that in your head. You've likely never even been to a driving school. How are you going to operate a motor vehicle far beyond your handling capabilities towards its upper end? Motorcycles teach riders real quick that the machine has more speed and skill that you do and that it is in control. Cars unfortunately don't.

>But what is the point of having powerful cars on the market, that can hit 0-60 in under 6 seconds if you ain't ever going to push your limits.
Because the market is full of 18 y/o seniors like yourself who want to operate a race car in a public highway. You also have a lot to learn about driving if you think you should be pushing your limits. Again, you've clearly never been on top of a motorcycle otherwise you'd know you ride 10% or less from where you are even "comfortable." You are a stupid immature shit and you're going to hurt someone with your shitty narcissistic attitude.

>There are ways to safely go fast on roads. It happens in over 10 countries on a daily basis and there are even lanes for it.
Yes those are places that are specifically designed for that. The United States isn't designed that way. Tracks are places designed for racing. Go to a fucking track you queer. Again, you have clearly absolutely no experience driving at high speeds around others. If you did, you would understand holding your line and that you can't spit by 7 people going 90 when you are running 120. You are just dancing with death driving like that. And you're likely going to ram someone who was trying to pass as you roll up on them going 40mph faster than they are.

>This obsession with speed limits equating to safety is strictly an American legal systems idea of a cash grab.
Or it is a concern with stupid people operating extremely dangerous machines beyond their control. If there wasn't the threat of monetary punishment, people would drive 100mph in a 45mph zone and kill someone sitting on the side of the road with a broken vehicle. Or you'd have assholes shooting low in a curve and hitting head on traffic. The road system is everybody's. IT FUCKING ISN'T YOURS! Have some fucking respect.

>You can get pulled over and slapped with a fine for simply going 5-10mph over in a lot of places, even a damn interstate.
Except that never happens. I've yet to see anyone going with the flow of traffic at 5-10 over and get pulled over. It is always someone cutting in and out trying to outpace all the other cars by 20-30 mph. Like yourself. I hope you do get a ticket and pay 2k dollars a year in car insurance. You clearly don't need to be driving as you are far too immature. You're going to hurt someone innocent one day. Maybe you'll learn your lesson and drive like a sane person rather than some horsepower obsessed tool who needs a V8 in a 2k lb rice rocket. Chump.
>>
Caroline Blythestone - Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:21:07 EST bfV6XH+G No.35275 Reply
>>35274

You live on the east cost the most condensed part of the country. The only way to go fast there is to go to a track, which are all over. Why does it make me a meat head if I enjoy a certain thing. I do motocross, I skate, I'm just all around into shit like that. I've actually been to Japan and the roads are good for that. You're acting like I'm talking about racing down city streets. In Texas most people on interstates or highways are going atleast 80... Why do you hate on me just because you're on the east coast? Btw there are some roads on the east you can hit top speeds on, but not many. North carlonina, Texas, and the west have tons, tons of roads where you can't even find people going less than 80-100. I guess me enjoying driving through the desert and long stretches of road makes me a meathead. Not all of us live in bumper to bumper States. You think I'm riding thru the streets of houston going 80 plus? Calm your ass down.
>>
Caroline Blythestone - Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:25:49 EST bfV6XH+G No.35276 Reply
1499106349428.jpg -(7330B / 7.16KB, 284x177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>35274

Lol I'm just sorry if I'm in a car on a road like this, and its not crowded which it never really is, I'm not going below 80. How anyone can is beyond me considering I rarely do it. Do you live in Tennessee or something?
>>
Caroline Blythestone - Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:39:45 EST bfV6XH+G No.35277 Reply
>>35274

Also pigs never obey traffic laws. It's about money more than safety. Just like every damn law.
>>
Henry Neddlebanks - Tue, 04 Jul 2017 11:04:48 EST lQeGeCEz No.35278 Reply
1499180688350.jpg -(85446B / 83.44KB, 550x379) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>35276

>I'm not going below 80

that's worthless, it doesn't even make your dick bigger unless you measure it at the end of the last corner!

>>35277

>Also pigs never obey traffic laws.

I've realized that I'm statistically less likely to be killed by a cop than by another fat person, as long as they both remain inside their tin cans. Fat people love staying inside tin cans; they only leave to do excel spreadsheets.

When I become prime dictator I'm making it so you Rossi Valentini has to personally award you a driver's license, or your high school history teacher can give you one, but then you can only drive a Vespa. Because the space race is over, so like why do you even have to go to work anyway?

I guess what I'm saying is: happy donut day!
>>
Frederick Bardworth - Tue, 04 Jul 2017 12:21:01 EST OIFxlfTT No.35279 Reply
Roads are pretty hostile around here due to population growth among other things. I drive to/from work and avoid it unless I can drive during a down time. I prefer closed tracks.
>>
Archie Goodhood - Thu, 06 Jul 2017 23:14:36 EST 7KoBwKqw No.35282 Reply
Yo, I live in fucking LA people. I wanted a comfy ride that can effortlessly pass people going 80-90 mph and get 36 mpg doing it.

I think the feeling challenged thing was just me being excited about a new car. It's pretty normal driving now.

I bought it for fucking $13k and am going to use it for ride sharing money making.

Back east yeah I only cared about a point a-b car but out here where you're driving 20+ miles to get to where you're going you want something comfy and fast.

I love the BMW flame wars though. I was looking at 328d's (those things have fucking hybrid level economy...diesel-hybrid when???) they've been making lately but stumbled upon this gem that they only made for three years. V6 turbodiesel in a 3 series this thing puts out more torque than a V8 Ram Truck.

As I said in the OP, I bought the car for certain reasons and the icing was revealed only after I drove it and investigated it some more.
>>
Jarvis Tootlock - Fri, 07 Jul 2017 23:20:10 EST +Vkzf3Wv No.35286 Reply
>>35282
Lol 20 miles to get somewhere? That is it?

Dude, I'm driving like 200 a day just to get to college and back. I spend 3-4 hours on the road daily.
>>
Hannah Serringfoot - Sat, 08 Jul 2017 16:59:16 EST udqF8a7n No.35287 Reply
>>35286

Lol in a city on the east coast it takes me 20 blocks to get somewhere. 10 miles if I have to leave. If I drive 150 miles I'm in another major city.
>>
Jenny Fengermat - Thu, 20 Jul 2017 03:45:56 EST rGd5TMrX No.35301 Reply
>>35258
nope... When I drove a Jaguar XE, they knew they couldn't win.. when I drove my old vw polo or my peugeot 207 they would drive like cockheads around me... BMW and audi drivers especially.

As long as you don't join the cockhead gang, do keep driving your BMW.. they're great and fun cars...

>>35261
>Fucking beemer owners
I agree, Most owners are either complete psychopaths or have a death wish... that goes for Audi drivers in my area as well.

BMWs (and Audis for that matter) are reeeeally expensive in my country, thus there are usually only two demographics you see in those cars.

1. stressed out CEOs that couldn't be bothered to leave 5 minutes earlier for work. (and thus drive EXTREMELY agressively because they got that impotant meeting)
and
2. young sandjolly african-american and paki boys that scraped enough drug money together for a down payment and decide that the roads are their private racetrack.

They especially have problems adhering to speed limits and judging distance (aforementioned vw Polo got rear-ended and totaled by a sandjolly african-american in a BMW)...
On the other hand, when women drive BMW or Audi, they mostly drive decently (and instead drive like shit in the vw Up & other micros and their little women cars)

but you cannot argue with Deutsche Qualität, though :)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.