Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

European Motorbike Trip

- Sun, 07 May 2017 13:03:39 EST apYPUfsx No.35113
File: 1494176619778.jpg -(2017878B / 1.92MB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. European Motorbike Trip
So I've packed in my job and I'm taking my 2009 bandit 650S from Scotland down to Newcastle and getting the ferry to Amsterdam. I've got a couple of months free, and a couple of must visit destinations, Copenhagen and lake como in Italy. Copenhagen to see an old friend, and lake como so I can see where part of my family came from,

It's gonna be a sort of introspective journey as well, try and find myself a bit more perhaps, hopefully find some hot European babes too XD

Anyway I'll cut to the chase I've got two questions for you guys; Have you lot got any recommendations on where I should go and what I should see?

And I want to be able to record to my phone from a bike or helmet camera, what setup should I get? I'll need a phone that doesn't drain battery too fast, a battery for the bike and I have no idea what sort of camera I should go for..

Cheers for the help guys, I'm thinking about driving south after Copenhagen on the autobahn, possibly go round the Nuremberg ring, there's no set itinerary right now so it'll be great to hear your suggestions on what to see
>>
Doris Gondleville - Fri, 23 Jun 2017 15:10:40 EST oEhyBK78 No.35244 Reply
1498245040270.jpg -(1398302B / 1.33MB, 3024x4032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
That sounds like a sweet trip.
I doubt you're still checking here. But if you want to hang with a random internet stranger who may or may not try to rob and / or kill you living near the _Nürburgring_ then shoot me a message.
idgaf(at)trashmail.com

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.