Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Going to LA with gf, suggest cool and unique activities for us

- Thu, 15 Jun 2017 00:49:30 EST yK2qGgoG No.35220
File: 1497502170158.jpg -(953903B / 931.55KB, 1000x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Going to LA with gf, suggest cool and unique activities for us
We have 3 half-days to spare and we're looking for stuff that locals might do which isn't super touristy.

For one of the days we wanted to Rollerblade down Venice beach. Probably also gonna do a hike around the Hollywood sign area. Also looking to hit up a farmer's market.

We're staying in Inglewood and are likely going to use public transport, so we don't want to do things which will take up alot of time on transportation.

Also, we have yet to find a place to stay for our last night, any hostel suggestions, perhaps close to the airport?
>>
Walter Wondledadge - Thu, 22 Jun 2017 01:30:52 EST vXyF9w0b No.35237 Reply
>>35220
Check out:
  • Griffith Observatory (free)
  • Pasadena for Farmer's Market (I have a buddy who sells olive oil there)
  • Inglewood's Stuff I Eat
  • The beaches
  • The mountains (look up trails, waterfalls, viewpoints, etc.)
  • Huntington Library in Pasadena
  • DTLA
  • US Bank rooftop ($40)
  • Venice canals
-Man, my brother is like a LA tour guide I swear. He would know exactly what to do but this is from what I have experienced.
>>
Archie Pebblesod - Tue, 27 Jun 2017 05:12:42 EST 3PFYZhcM No.35247 Reply
1498554762061.gif -(16236B / 15.86KB, 432x379) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>35220
>locals might do which isn't super touristy
Since you want to Roller Blade go to Downtown Culver City and rollerblade to the bike path and around a bit. Then you can grab something to eat in Culver City there are also plenty of Art Galleries in Culver City.

That's pretty non-touristy. Also avoid Venice 100%. If you want the LA beach experience go to Santa Monica particularly the part just North of Venice Beach and South of Pico Boulevard. If you want to go shopping there are tons of good shops on Main Street (Santa Monica) which is less than a block from the beach. There is even this cool Japanese department store called Muji.

As for a Hotel near the airport I would stay at the Custom Hotel.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Wed, 28 Jun 2017 14:42:33 EST pDe4LhMK No.35251 Reply
If you're using public transportation, you can use the Metro Rail (Green Line since you're in Inglewood and the Crenshaw/LAX line hasn't opened yet) and Metro Busway to get to where you need to go. You can even get to Downtown and Universal Studios Hollywood by transferring to the Blue Line and then the Red Line if you're going to Universal Studios. I'd also suggest going to the Getty Center, LACMA, and the California Science Center. South Bay is also pretty nice including Manhattan Beach.
>>
Phoebe Fonderfedge - Sat, 01 Jul 2017 00:51:03 EST 7KoBwKqw No.35259 Reply
hang in the valley

go to audition for a movie

&

hit the mother fucking beach
>>
Fuck Clayson - Wed, 12 Jul 2017 17:39:53 EST 9gAhR4xq No.35292 Reply
>>35251
The Greenline isn't convenient for most of Inglewood. If he's North of Manchester it's actually more practical to bus North to the Expo line.
>>
Fuck Clayson - Wed, 12 Jul 2017 17:44:33 EST 9gAhR4xq No.35293 Reply
Also I would avoid Inglewood it's a shit hole.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Thu, 20 Jul 2017 23:25:10 EST xY6gtnhL No.35304 Reply
>>35292
Yeah that's true it would be more convenient that way.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.