Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

UK vagrant advice

- Wed, 21 Jun 2017 06:01:30 EST 7j0KOkY4 No.35232
File: 1498039290870.png -(825176B / 805.84KB, 911x1022) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. UK vagrant advice
Any one got any advice for someone who wants to hit the road in the UK, I plan to busk to make money with an acoustic guitar but might consider a lighter stringed instrument if going on foot.

I was against getting a van for a while due to global warming, thinking I could find a greener motorhome, but at this point I really want to leave so any advice on motorhomes and how to get one or even turn something into one would be great.

If there are alternative ways of living off the road do tell, I have food for free by Richard Maybe, not planning to get by on wild food but it might help and also is quite interesting.
>>
James randi - Wed, 21 Jun 2017 12:17:14 EST JLAGk9Oy No.35234 Reply
I'm still wandering mainlan Europe if you wanna join.
>>
Esther Mammledock - Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:01:27 EST 7j0KOkY4 No.35235 Reply
>>35234
Oh hey you I've seen your thread, It would be a good idea to travel with someone experienced, it would mean leaving the country though and I have no experience with that, the only language I know is English.

I might take you up on that though when I feel confident, I want to try doing it closer to home first, so I can get a feel for it, dont know if thats a good idea but I'm pretty sure my parents wouldn't sleep if I hopped country with no knowledge of living homeless, if I cant get a motorhome that is.

I do like the idea of jumping into a different culture though, sounds really fun.

One question by the way, how do you clean your food after dumpster diving, I've seen some of the stuff you got, glad there's plenty of veg in there.
>>
James Randi - Thu, 22 Jun 2017 03:17:46 EST JLAGk9Oy No.35238 Reply
>>35235
I ussualy try to take packaged stuff and if its not packaged I only take it if it can be cleaned with just cold water. If its too dirty for cold water then i dont take it.
>>
Esther Mammledock - Thu, 22 Jun 2017 13:33:12 EST 7j0KOkY4 No.35242 Reply
>>35238
Thanks man, good luck on your travels, maybe we will cross paths one day.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.