Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

OnceDriven, Twice Shy.

- Fri, 21 Jul 2017 22:58:37 EST hOmTxApi No.35307
File: 1500692317751.png -(462915B / 452.07KB, 766x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. OnceDriven, Twice Shy.
Hey 420chan, it's been a while since I've been here and I'm not sure this is even the right board. I'm going to post it on Random too.

I just wanted to let you all know about a scam going around right now for anyone selling an automobile online. These scammers called Once Driven and will try to get your credit card info for help selling the car. Scary thing is, they are really professional and crafty. For more information, I put my entire experience here (with pictures!)

http://imgur.com/gallery/X8SDI

Just trying to save some people some money and headache.
>>
Charles Sunkinkug - Sun, 23 Jul 2017 01:58:26 EST xhXfvGeH No.35308 Reply
>>35307
Having sold a number of vehicles online. It is 4-8 months of scammers calling. 2ish tire kickers who try and blow the engine out of everything they "test drive" and also lock down the brakes at every stop. And then some poor sap comes along and buys a vehicle that has been sitting for half a year. But not after haggling the price down by 10%.

Followed by another 3 months of fuckfaces trying to scam you. Craigslist is the biggest offender. But it is also where I generally get someone to buy my shit.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.