Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Truckers

- Sat, 20 Jul 2019 10:29:25 EST 99kgUE1S No.36082
File: 1563632965441.jpg -(2126845B / 2.03MB, 3202x5000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Truckers
Anyone here a trucker?
What's that like?
How much can I make year 1?
>>
Edward Smallhood - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 19:43:21 EST BpzDoLfL No.36126 Reply
>>36082
>having a CDL
>posting on 420chan
Pick one... It's one of the careers with the most drug testing out there.
>>
Ian Chottingfield - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 22:33:36 EST smcS+lJY No.36127 Reply
Didn't you just make a thread about this a while back?

>Anyone here a trucker?
Sorta
>What's that like?
OTR is boring and you gotta pretty much put in your year or two OTR before you can get cushy local jobs or anything decent that isn't OTR. Unless you like OTR. Basically it is interstates, then backroads, then interstates, then backroads ad infinitum. Getting your CDL isn't easy anymore either. You also need a DOT card to drive unless you're working for the government or a farm in some capacity. Rollback driving isn't too bad. Dump truck is boring as all fuck, I mean it is probably the lowest form of truck driving outside of straight boxes and shit like that around a metro area.
>How much can I make year 1?
Depends, probably like .30 cpm and 2-3 months team driving "training." Minus tuition and shit for getting a CDL. So probably like 40-45k if you aren't an incompetent fuck. Up towards 55-60 in a few years. Also, don't lease. It is a boat anchor around your neck.

Most companies also do hair follicle drug tests. They say it is like 1" they can cut back from scalp but they will test the whole hair. So shave your head and body and eyebrows and everything before you go into driving if you have done any kinds of non-prescription drugs. Go ahead and spend the money on a DOT physical before you even try and get a job to see if you can pass the medical requirements.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.