Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

ADVICE REQUEST: Weed and Greece

- Wed, 18 Sep 2019 18:07:30 EST yzpQQN4W No.36154
File: 1568844450720.jpg -(204922B / 200.12KB, 768x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. ADVICE REQUEST: Weed and Greece
How does one smuggle weed into Greece for their vacation? How badly are you fucked if you get caught with say... 50 grams of weed in Greece as a tourist? I've heard some scary shit. I beckon you brothers, bestow thine knowledges upon me
>>
James Randi - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 20:31:16 EST BVtJFJsq No.36155 Reply
Just buy weed there dingus.

Don't buy it in the bit tourist markets tho. You will get robbed or sold fake hash at worst or sold over priced bs that is hardly weed/hash.

Don't buy from any one advertising.
Go to a place where alternitive people chill.
Look for people with dread locks and simply ask them.
>>
Edward Bunwell - Tue, 10 Dec 2019 07:31:41 EST 0gxOiOu4 No.36214 Reply
this thread is kind of infuriatingly stupid
like someone would actually fucking smuggle weed into a country where weed is obviously available instead of just getting it there...
>>
Betsy Bidgewell - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 04:42:01 EST /R3jB9+H No.36218 Reply
>>36214
Dumb cunt you don't realize that not only will you get stupid ripped off theyre gonna sell you the worst bush weed that is better at giving headaches than anything. Before you say something fcking stupid like "find good stuff then". Its a vacation and looking for weed all day wasting time with sketchy dumbo local dealers is a worse day than sitting in a cafe high af on your super high thc beautiful bud.
>>
Doris Cattingstock - Mon, 13 Jan 2020 20:47:39 EST Mqcpoxzh No.36230 Reply
>>36218
You're an idiot man. I visited many countries and the thoughts of smuggling weed on international flights never crossed my mind. You call me stupid while you risk jail time for fucking weed that's available throughout the entire fucking planet anywhere you go. I don't see how anyone would think I'm the stupid one for advocating against that.
I travel a lot and wherever I go I smoke a joint in 1 hour from thinking "man I should get some weed round here..."
Obviously it's not 10/10 stuff most of the time but I have only been ripped of a single time, while it worked numerous times in different countries perfectly, often getting surprisingly good weed.
It is extremely idiotic to try and smuggle weed of all drugs on a flight. Just get it while you're at your destination. If you get ripped off so what, you obviously weren't trying to buy anything more than a couple of grams... just try some other area to ask people in...
Yall retards if you bring weed to a country where weed is widely available like Greece
>>
Eugene Summerwet - Wed, 15 Jan 2020 00:06:46 EST vtpczhYj No.36231 Reply
>>36230
agreed. airport security = feds, street shenanigans = civil police. who should you take your chances with?

teach me your ways tho. how do you acquire weed in a foreign place, what is your strategy?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.