420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Shiney and Chrome by Doris Budgestut - Sat, 19 Nov 2016 16:27:02 EST ID:lo1NxxZ7 No.36979 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1479590822872.jpg -(199239B / 194.57KB, 736x967) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 199239
Okay say cybernetics become not only viable but also capable of surpassing humans basic functionality. How much enhancement would you get? Just the basics, whatever needs fixing or would you go full body conversion?
>>
Martin Pipperpore - Sat, 19 Nov 2016 18:48:38 EST ID:5hz2OT1J No.36981 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I would like to stay as cutting edge as possible for as long as possible, before the pure-born AIs and robots leave the cyborgs in the dust. I would go whole hog body replacement, but I wouldn't ever upload my brain, I would want it to be incorporated into the body, even if it's fully integrated into an exo-cortex, as a root process, so that when the AIs finally leave me behind and I'm just left to dick around with the bio-humans I won't have to waste time on philosophical gyrations about whether I'm 'really still me or not.'
>>
Beatrice Dasslegold - Sat, 19 Nov 2016 19:56:50 EST ID:13ajt4aF No.36982 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36979
Honestly? I'm a huge future fan but I don't think I'd get any limbs chopped off voluntarily. I'd replace whatever of mine gets broken. I certainly won't even touch that shit until several decades after the first generation technology. I'm even more sketched out about modding my brain. It's irrational, but I'm way cooler with bio/genetic modifications than cybernetics.
>>
Isabella Chocklestudging - Sun, 20 Nov 2016 04:00:40 EST ID:hn+zCwtg No.36983 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1479632440338.gif -(4339559B / 4.14MB, 600x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>36979
>Okay say cybernetics become not only viable

They already are. Different experiments have proven the possibility but we have ass wipe like hugh herr that want it not surgically attached and wireless for some retarded reason.

>capable of surpassing humans basic functionality.

Again already here it's just not surgically attached to you yet.

>How much enhancement would you get?
Full conversion I'm going to space and I want to eva with out a suit. Plus I need to be able to build and fabricate any thing i need so that's going to require strength and mods. Being tied down to basic biological needs is too inconvinient when far from home. My body will, or my ship will, produce and supply me with all I need with automation. Ideally long term packs of that shit can be loaded internally and last a while so in case of crashing the ship I can rebuild and not starve like an ass hole on some unknown rock. I will last for more than a millenia. I will shit post on alien img boards.
>>
Oliver Gebbleman - Mon, 21 Nov 2016 23:59:34 EST ID:71IaSIS7 No.36995 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm not going to mimic the human body, that's for sure. I want to get tentacle legs. Like 8 doc-ock like legs to climb on anything at 40mph. Better eyes, heart replacement, tons of weapons. I want nano-woven skin, wolverine claws, tasers when I make my hand like spiderman shooting web, and the ability to spit strong acid.
>>
Shitting Brerryfuck - Wed, 23 Nov 2016 14:53:02 EST ID:kptvJWGu No.36996 Ignore Report Quick Reply
250km link
muscle relaxants injectors
, screen on wrist
eye modifications
lower limb and knee enhancement and modifications , also elbows , the type that make it lighter and more sesnsitive, but more durable, ill homework it later, will post results, that would be the first 8 bios in the lineup, once experimented and tested and screened out for bugs of possible impenetrates , would begin with a neural projecttion data network, youknow, for easier access of topics and stuff.
>>
Archie Bluttingway - Thu, 24 Nov 2016 22:05:29 EST ID:GMfxRvEr No.36999 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36996
im going to try and clarify what i said prevoisly i will do bad not intentioanlly
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yagi%E2%80%93Uda_antenna
for the 250km link it will require gretaer strenthg jh than the yogi antenna is capblae of

, the screen on wrist will adept the body modification either self imposed by learned means through two days of studying which under the light will be able to penetrate the skin and form a new analysis of investigative reports seen through articles not mentioned anywhere on local access though it will support a mssive insight on speculative and possible analysis , the screen would be on verticle terms on the skin not over 2 inches and would provide a quantitive access of information in relative terms to the access of information connected to the intranet

the eye modification would related to visualition and the recognition of familar shapes and forms and their designated movement patterns so , if before an action would be taken within1-3 seconds before it occured, the user containing the medofiticioantion would know preciously the movment taken and the boyd would instcinfly know the reaction it would react in in accordance to the movement which the highest yield of desire would promote the movement in, there is about more than pragprahs on this but not now, its to early in the year.

the limb modifications el bow, and knee are only provisional addionments which would yield more sturdiness in terms of having flexibility an measure in which the age and time would provide more reliablity in reflexes instanly measured from waht ever expereicnce would go through

as i speak of imprenetates I move forward to the fact that under these circumstances the user has absolute , under the volition of complete acceptance that the measurement of all theories and concepts have been identified under which the penetrable force of any link would be able to access and interupt the full competence of the functioning of the structured system in place for the unit of enhanced bionice genetics to function at their full capcacity without the intrustion of the force from exterior motives whilst taking its action, it may be difficult to understand though this states the primary function of the success of action taken into consideration for the user system in place, fullproof will take alot of measurement and ensurement that a recognition once it is comprimised there will be an awareness of it and its intent, its important

ill post more on the neural data projection later, under the proper sequence of state of mind, good luck amigos.
>>
William Sennerstudge - Fri, 25 Nov 2016 13:31:19 EST ID:5dq4SHXH No.37000 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36999
Netjester? Holy shit dude
>>
William Pushsork - Sat, 26 Nov 2016 06:54:33 EST ID:hn+zCwtg No.37003 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37000
his ascension to godhood is assured.
>>
Alice Sottingworth - Mon, 05 Dec 2016 01:07:15 EST ID:NDEVlKhQ No.37019 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36995
See I really love this. Why would I want to turn around and just mimic the human body? If I'm going cybernetic and going to get bad reactions and all? Not able to get fucking normal human women? Then I want to be some sort of fucking cybernetic werewolf. If I'm gonna look like a fucking freak I want to be able to leap tall buildings. Rip cars the fuck apart with my bare hands.

I mean fuck, if I'm gonna start being a cyborg? I need to take it to a whole nother level. I want to be able to dig myself a hole to live in. I want to be able to fucking kick through normal people when they turn around and give me shit.Why? Cause I'm a fucking cyborg, I'm not a regular person anymore. And I don't got fucking time for all the shit that people are gonna give me.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Mon, 19 Dec 2016 12:15:57 EST ID:FMvGbb3w No.37033 Report Quick Reply
>>37019
>>
Beatrice Drumbleville - Tue, 20 Dec 2016 17:36:04 EST ID:5hz2OT1J No.37038 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36999
I would suggest that first you properly sequence your mind into realizing that using google translate is totally inadequate for the kind of flowery turns of phrase you are clearly using in your native language version.
If you didn't use google translate, then you need to get better at english before you try to express ideas in such a complex manner. This is unreadable garbage.
>>
Samuel Hennerwin - Wed, 04 Jan 2017 04:37:40 EST ID:lo1NxxZ7 No.37059 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Mod myself to survive in space without having to face the degeneration of the body brought on by long term exposure to micro gravity then I go to space
>>
Esther Grimgold - Sat, 07 Jan 2017 01:34:44 EST ID:8R7T6Zle No.37061 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>36979
Everything but dick and balls
>>
Jenny Blytheforth - Sat, 07 Jan 2017 19:33:59 EST ID:JWfJ6Vum No.37062 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I think I'd be the cautious guy who'd take what I need when it's well established technology unless I didn't have a choice. Life or death, well I'm a cyborg then you know? Once I've lost those human bits I guess I might go nuts. I think it depends what I needed to do. If I just wanted to live my current life I'd probably stay pretty human albeit with stuff that would help my day to day, maybe throw in some self defense.

My brain will eventually break down, a cyber brain is asking for trouble but again at some point the flesh one will be compromised by dementia so I'd take the cyber brain and risk malware over the certainty of a compromised flesh brain.

>>37019
Some of that shit would be better served through bio mods. I mean cyber acid spitting would require cartridges and refills. A gland to make it just requires a good diet.

If I could I'd rather just have gene mods, biological immortality and youth and then skip the cyborg stage and go entirely to being a swarm of sentient nanobots with a meat puppet interlaced with the network when convenient.
>>
Barnaby Hisslewell - Sun, 08 Jan 2017 01:45:59 EST ID:lo1NxxZ7 No.37063 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37061
Why on earth wouldn't you get a custom vibro dick and expanded capacity balls
>>
Phineas Garringpad - Sun, 08 Jan 2017 09:27:59 EST ID:hn+zCwtg No.37064 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37063
what would be the point?
>>
Martin Gonningsare - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 10:52:39 EST ID:yrC/Ukcr No.37067 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484149959846.jpg -(41194B / 40.23KB, 582x395) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>37064
Fucking them all to death
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Sun, 15 Jan 2017 05:56:40 EST ID:FMvGbb3w No.37071 Report Quick Reply
>>37064
What the fuck is that even a serious question?
>>
Diaboli - Sun, 15 Jan 2017 22:51:00 EST ID:hv9N1Ver No.37076 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I want to go full blown Ghost in the Shell mode
>>
Edwin Lightspear - Mon, 16 Jan 2017 04:12:35 EST ID:taca/r37 No.37077 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37064
>what would be the point?

I believe that's called the "Glans"

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.