Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated March 22)
Rage your Dream. by Henry Hattingdale - Wed, 31 Oct 2018 02:55:12 EST ID:me0VS2lL No.37546 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1540968912175.jpg -(287916B / 281.17KB, 1024x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 287916
Ohai, the yuan paid for all those Yen I lent the Kenji... And then the dollar outbid it. Zeni is really good if you have enough ki to convert to some capsules >_>

But there's no science in that, just a bunch of ideals in health. Build your home in your capsule and outside you'll find the pod is just the world before the super saiyan gets back to his life. Make your body your equilibrium, inhale some real shards in that it's no glass, just thc crystals... CBC CBD, CBGa... weed's a good sister goddess, for reals. She knows where she is in your life when you plant a seed in your heart. yeah it's the flute if she ever panned it like sex... then made a religion out of it. Oh yeah, snake charmers were real smart if Hunter X Hunter had a lot to say about anime.
>>
Henry Hattingdale - Wed, 31 Oct 2018 02:57:16 EST ID:me0VS2lL No.37547 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37546
Video Game Reus... Is about phosphorous being the first and last element in forming so many new technological things. Yeah it's /v/ rage to even admit a video game was a talent in pioneering. Try it and you'll realize all the worlds you find in a molecule... organic atoms. I needa get somethin real back. nb but I bumped anyway.. Nota Bene.
>>
Henry Hattingdale - Wed, 31 Oct 2018 03:14:16 EST ID:me0VS2lL No.37548 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37547
Smoke weed, coke hurts her as much as heroin hurts you. religion as Rastafari... the ideology of the masses to opiate their desire as a real hero and heroine in woman and... well myn, as in nym and man... yeah, Womyn doesn't exist unless she's just one androgyny. She has to be all of us at once if we wanna be like hermes bringin his message to aphrodite... CBGa will not hermaphrodite a colorful gene. CBC is good for you... really good for you. It's the chrome in a nice tendril of ganj in the calyxes... that orange matter is really good in love. Fire is truly lovely... you can see the galaxy insight if it's inside the green goddess. use your left hand to master what your home keys really were at a time... hunt and peck gives eagle vision for the index fingers if they indexed all your other digits to make a number in reality. Yeah I mean push every button you can with your strongest finger... it's the one you know keeps all the info. Yeah, hunt n peck is the only way to learn ambidextrous home keys with eyes closed.. Find an ETA to when you escape flight and make inertia known as key. I know it's weird shit.... We're the future humans. We needa make it with our airplane... a canard is all of its wings together, not just a single support. yeah Haseo was right... Kuhn really did start Canard. A real lady killer, but an adept rogue only kills the death in his terror of someone killing his vicarious nature. Yeah, I know who the shadow of death was before the twilight epitaph... Demo is back. omae wa mou shindeiru and hagakure to yall nonsense, the shadow the elements brought up from madness, brought to the streets of the spartans and made em their wack shit, probably thought all the money and gold wasn't given all back... and they were right. Man pance if pance as in France ever built a structure to resonate romance... yeah it's nikola tesla's real death ray fuckers. He built electricity from his own discovery that his death would rebuild everything he knew in electricity as harmonic energy. Make it so. I can feel your harmony in resonance. So make that AI electrical... Hell is made... Heaven is real. Digits don't type, they say. To type something means you said their personality makes no sense... your persona is only sense in something means digits are all a word value... we have descriptions... adjectives... scents... yum. Meat carnivores only love their own army in terracotta. Bananas don't make a pie out of obscenity when it is dyed until the cover is never real. Stars. Look em up or look up at none. Flat Earth is no sun, you're the only axis you ever have the access just to rotate on a good half of your mind. yeah we see color in the meaningfully profane, rainbow and mind. Aphrodite was a woman in the sea in that all the black men who died gave her a real life as their lover in a white woman when they combined as centaurs to be like satyrs... no for real. They wanted to see their combination as evolution come to a close so they made the land do exacltly as she made a bird flap its wings we cussed and discussed the disgusting concussion of self in the sound of a wall-eyed glare to a wall flower made in his lair...I stole the orange if it ever was clockwork. Fox news think they sly well they stole they own woman's life when she said she was gonna get fired for talkin salty at a black man's own face. Bitch, sit the fuck down, I'll call you what a will cannot be on Halloween, a simple shadow of your former self, a hollow woman sittin on a shelf knowin that she got fired from her job in pursuit of money... success a stress on her chest. She'd give it back if her heart meant no money in soul value as head. Make your soul as to what you'd give her instead >_>

yeah that cunt on Fox News who said black face and Halloween in the same sentence was probably a rapist in a past life. She deserves her sentence in an autistic cunt's body who breaks her own stick to point at the smart board with lasers and precision. She should use her own eyes and a mirror. It hurts, yeah. I miss her ugly reflection looking less beautiful than a black man who she thought was he uglier self when he gave her all he had so she could give her job back to money. Yeah, racist white women deserve to get shot wearing black face... raped by a black woman wearing a ski mask just saiyan.
>>
Henry Hattingdale - Wed, 31 Oct 2018 03:15:25 EST ID:me0VS2lL No.37549 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>37548
Not photoshopped, I used a camera and shot them both. Blank Face >_>
>>
Basil Pockridge - Wed, 31 Oct 2018 18:49:56 EST ID:xnmW28Zy No.37550 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1541026196137.jpg -(10971B / 10.71KB, 225x224) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>this thread
like, actually wtf am I reading?
>>
Isabella Fonnerfere - Thu, 01 Nov 2018 05:47:55 EST ID:HfI4ub9Q No.37551 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Now this is /wc/. I love the total abandonment of reality in favor of speed and tangential associations. It's art of a sort.
>>
Nathaniel Crebblefun - Fri, 09 Nov 2018 02:47:38 EST ID:7tRDMJe3 No.37553 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1541749658117.jpg -(4439B / 4.33KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
deep
>>
SmallHentai - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 14:35:48 EST ID:r6Xe2Dzf No.37594 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1553366148889.jpg -(8759B / 8.55KB, 256x126) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>37590
d00d

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.