Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
how do you make friends Ignore Report Reply
Herman Smith - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 02:32:50 EST ID:GNhVoYfz No.4920641
File: 1555223570180.jpg -(2703592B / 2.58MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2703592
i tried asking random bearded dudes in my neighborhood if they could help me buy weed, people seemed taken aback and sketched out by this.

one guy told me “where are your friends man? why dont you go make some friends and when theyre really into you then you ask where to find it!”

this didnt fucking help me find any relief to my goddamn hellish mind i have to live with. i fucking hate it in here. i need cannabis, but cant afford to live anywhere that its legal at, i can barely live in my shitty mid sized city without my parents paying my rent...

i just need weed and i guess friends would be nice. how the fuck do you make friends or even find a weed dealer who doesnt sell you shit that doesnt get you high at all? pic related
>>
Vladamir Fistputin - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 03:07:56 EST ID:4mUE3Kx5 No.4920642 Ignore Report Reply
get a seedy 3rd shift manual labor job and you will have no problem. I am a total sperg, but people still try to sell me stuff
>>
Betsy Morryson - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 03:35:36 EST ID:lo3YrNAN No.4920644 Ignore Report Reply
>>4920641
It's probably the vibe you put out. That is, if you're looking for the quickest route to it. Getting a night shift job is highly likely to put you in the vicinity of these herb hooligans as well. Maybe the people you talked to previously thought you might be a narc. I've been called a narc once it was the weirdest fucking thing lol. I wasn't even trying to interact with the tweaker; literally the first interaction I had was him assuming I was some undercover cop. So some folk are just skiddish. Keep plugging along and you'll find some fren.
>>
Rips McTits - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 04:08:18 EST ID:MXvJLk1a No.4920645 Ignore Report Reply
first of all, don't give up. this is the biggest rule.

second of all, don't let failures dissuade you.

third, just keep looking.

You lose 100% of the shots you don't take.
>>
Herman Smith - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 04:15:51 EST ID:GNhVoYfz No.4920646 Ignore Report Reply
>>4920645
this was good advice brother

my hindenburg disaster of a romantic relationship from 3 years ago really scarred me. im traumatized by it. chick pulled a knife on me and physically attacked me and psyhologically pushed me past my breaking point as a person and i couldnt hit her so i just hit myself. yeah. it messed me up a bit, before her i could make friends and be normal, she traumatized me heavily. ive been mostly bedridden since. ive recently moved somewhere very cold and empty and full of assholes as well and i am very cynical. im covered in self harm scars and can only talk to my parents who recommend i start doing church again. my life is hellish when i get like this. especially when ive been smoking weed for a while going fine and then run out. fuck. ill have a gram tomorrow around noon probably but who knows whatll happen. if i cant find weed by tomorrow afternoon i might freak out and have to straight up go to a mental hospital in salt lake city, fuck damn i hate my life when i have no weed
>>
Bobby Chong - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 05:23:46 EST ID:v7iuspeO No.4920647 Ignore Report Reply
Keep at it man.
First find out if they smoke, before asking for drugs.
Gain their trust first.

>>4920644
>>4920642
Can confirm. You get a service job, you're bound to find drugs of any kind.
Smoke shops and bars are a good place to visit.

Consider visiting a bar and befriending the staff. Even if you don't drink, get some food and a coke or whatever and hang around for a while. It's easier when you become a regular and with the staff in their 20's.

Good luck.
>>
Imahoe Dickweed - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 10:23:47 EST ID:u8M18EWv No.4920653 Ignore Report Reply
>>4920641
>asking random people for drugs because they look like shady people

Autism as fuck

>>4920647
>Consider visiting a bar and befriending the staff

Do this. This works 100% of the time.
>>
Lydia Hindertune - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 11:25:28 EST ID:4cEojFMB No.4920656 Ignore Report Reply
>>4920646
Order online..
>>
Herald Budsworth - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 12:46:45 EST ID:k7P0zCNr No.4920663 Ignore Report Reply
>>4920647
this
except the smoke shop part. The cops are always trying to set those guys up.
I used to sell blow to the manager at my neighborhood store but he's still real hush hush while in the building.
>>
Raymundo VonRibbentropp - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 13:49:17 EST ID:6AaqG5BN No.4920668 Ignore Report Reply
>>4920656
And get jumped by the FDA when you take the package.
And get a letter from the FDA instead of the package.
And get scammed by a clearweb vendor.
And get scammed by a darkweb vendor who knows you won't be a returning customer the moment you have a problem with escrow.

Ordering drugs over the Internet requires having friends who can introduce you to the exact vendors and tell you the exact steps to take. It's too much of a risk for anyone to send drugs to someone who might snitch on you.
Sure, UPS and the like don't check for drugs that much, but if you can find the vendor without an introduction the FDA already has because they're not fucking stupid.
>>
Phor Twentee - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 15:14:20 EST ID:nj/44a2d No.4920671 Ignore Report Reply
>how do you make friends

>I tried asking random people if they could help me score some illegal drugs, but they just seemed sketched out

I think you need more help than you think

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.