Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 10)
Long term vaping = reversal of damage from smoking? Ignore Report Reply
Carol-Anne Pretzelfuck - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 13:08:30 EST XhvG40yG No.4924925
File: 1562864910906.png -(578860B / 565.29KB, 720x735) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 578860
I quit tobacco about two years ago and have quit smoking weed and switched to vaporizing it about two months ago. I'm looking for anyone who has had long term success with strictly vaping only and not smoking. I have an EZ Vape and a magic flight (yes I'm aware that it's 2019 not 2009 but these are still around for a reason. They work) and both do the trick pretty well. I have the hose of the EZ vape attached to a glass water pipe.

tl;dr
>have eliminated smoking entirely and switched to vaping herb & concentrate
>want to stay this way
>will I see more noticeable lung function or circulation improvement?
>looking for anecdotal accounts of people switching to vaping herb and quitting smoking

Ps I don't use an electronic vape for nicotine either
>>
Samantha Meatflap - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 13:20:41 EST K9pKyPvO No.4924927 Ignore Report Reply
>>4924925
Not sure anon ik weed helped my asthma hell greatly, but I've been contemplating vaping a while for added benefits. Also bumping cause why not? Its legit question I'm curious on too.
>>
Donald Duckington - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 08:47:26 EST odG7rnpB No.4924971 Ignore Report Reply
>anecdotal

Good thing you said that man. I have, moved to vaping i used to smoke cones near daily. You will feel better lung function but you will also need to reduce overall weed use too. I feel much better from not smoking. I dont weed too.

Strangely i find i cough more when i vape. It could be because the vape is hotter or because of no nicotine. (i hear that cigs have chemicals that help open your airways).
>>
Doris Nogglepid - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 15:31:57 EST lYBXP3IS No.4924982 Ignore Report Reply
I extract with a source turbo and dab my homade shit or bang it into vape pen carts that I buy on eBay. Check out Extractcraft, I hear they have a new machine. It's the best of both worlds, you get to buy discount buds and extract them into something that would be quite expensive if you bought it at the store.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.